April, Paging Ms. April

Awww, thank you so much Todd. I'm even inlined to maybe hug you someday. LOL Errm, how bout a naughty pic instead? ;) Immediate gratification, you know. LOL
 
How come the other April, gets allllllllllllllll the good stuff????;) ;)
 
april-wine said:
How come the other April, gets allllllllllllllll the good stuff????;) ;)

what are you talking about. She deos not have me...

No one does.
 
April said:
Awww, thank you so much Todd. I'm even inlined to maybe hug you someday. LOL Errm, how bout a naughty pic instead? ;) Immediate gratification, you know. LOL

naughty pics are good, although i saw a lot of them over on thumpers thread, or might you be thinking some thing a bit more gratifying ;)
 
Hehe. Oh, I have a lot more I'm not sharing with the board. ;) They're not very explicit. Yet. :) Want one?
 
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

Ooops was that a little over-zealous??:) :) :) :)
 
I just sent you two. Hope you like. They're nothing special though. :)
 
April said:
I just sent you two. Hope you like. They're nothing special though. :)

very tantilizing, I want that hug someday ;) can you were that outfit when we do ;)
 
LOL Hey, hey. That's about as naughty as I'm gonna get for right now.
I glad you liked them.
 
Back
Top