Boxlicker101
Licker of Boxes
- Joined
- Apr 5, 2003
- Posts
- 33,665
Box, do you suspect that perhaps there are only about two or three genuine trolls here, poor lonely souls who have no life and are thus forced into obnoxiousness for attention? I certainly do.
If you mean in AH, yes I do. There are other trolls who read stories in order to become pissed off at the authors, but they are probably not usually on this forum. Here is an example of what I mean:
Screw those who would whip a young girl
07/08/08 By: Anonymous
and those who got a hard on reading about it--May you get you chance to enjoy the receiving end of a whip
Well, you know the name of the story is "Tortured Maidens" and it is in the BDSM section and the description mentions whipping and there is a CAUTION at the start of the story, so what did you expect? Maybe you didn't read to the end of the story, but the bad guys didn't prosper.
__________________
100% smut or stroke with no redeeming social qualities
