redbaron05
Vinde's Texas Cowboy
- Joined
- Sep 2, 2005
- Posts
- 3,497
*hangs up the phone* How are you this morn?SweetBrie said:*grins* Its okay. I've been around here so much I know where everything is.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
*hangs up the phone* How are you this morn?SweetBrie said:*grins* Its okay. I've been around here so much I know where everything is.
redbaron05 said:*hangs up the phone* How are you this morn?
I'm good oops I think i just hung up on jail lolSweetBrie said:Ready to go nap for awhile, you?
yes you did LOLredbaron05 said:I'm good oops I think i just hung up on jail lol
my apologiesJail said:yes you did LOL
ahh that sounds like an excellent idea I'll ask her if she would like the position when I see herSweetBrie said:*takes my coffee over to the tv and sits to watch some*
Hey Red, you should ask butter to look over your paperwork, she could probably use some extra money.
I'm used to it. When they call the Strip Club, they expect Brie to answer it LOLredbaron05 said:my apologies
well i was calling to apologize to Brie for being a bad host and she slipped back in so i hung up before i realized you had picked up my apologiesJail said:I'm used to it. When they call the Strip Club, they expect Brie to answer it LOL

{{{{{{{{{{{RED}}}}}}}}}}
~Afternoon Yes I do Did you get the files in the bottom drawer?butterscotch_ said:
(((((((((((((((((((Fantasy)))))))))))))))))))))))))))FantasySlut said:~![]()
{{{{{{{{{{{RED}}}}}}}}}}
![]()
~
Huuggggggsss Liiiccckkssss Suuucckkss N Wet Sloppppyyy Kiissessss 4 You
redbaron05 said:*checks the machine and looks at the clock* Dang Late *heads to the kitchen and whips up Lunch*
http://cliffislandlobster.com/images/home/lobster_plate.jpg
how about some fresh seafood
*tosses the food in the trash and flops down at one of the tables feeling like a failure*SweetBrie said:Looks at the plate of food. No thanks I just lost my apetite.
redbaron05 said:*tosses the food in the trash and flops down at one of the tables feeling like a failure*
*walks over to Brie and sitting beside her* you okay sweetie?SweetBrie said:You're not a failure hun. I'm not feeling well.
redbaron05 said:Afternoon Yes I do Did you get the files in the bottom drawer?
Now who would have done something like that?butterscotch_ said:The ones way in the back? Yes I did, it was almost like they were stuck back there on purpose.
Too bad I wasn't here, I would have ate Brie's lunch.

redbaron05 said:Now who would have done something like that?![]()
Okay see ya thenbutterscotch_ said:I have no idea, but then you didn't hire me for just my secretarial skills. I'll be over at lunchtime boss.