Bathhouse ?

I went to one in Ft Lauderdale years ago and just thinking about it makes me excited. I really let myself go and checked in with a blindfold. I went into the room that contains a small pool, laid on the floor and put on my blindfold. I was verrry horney. It wasn't long before I felt a pair of testicles brush back and forth against my lips and the man said suck it baby suck my dick while rubbing his cock lengthwise back and forth across my lips and mouth. He finally said let's go somewhere and seeing I had my room key on my wrist he took my hand and said let's go to your room. We got to my room and I got on my knees, now the blindfold was off and I saw he was a black man with a good size cock. I was on my knees when he put it in my mouth and I sucked on the head while touching his black balls with my fingers. He finally had me lay on the bed and stroked his cock back and forth across my lips. He did put something in his fingers and brought them to my nose and told me to sniff. It wasn't coke, I don't know what it was but I got a rush and he convulsed, coming into my open mouth which I posed like a sparrow being fed.

I would like to do this again......maybe with 2 men. I have not done anything like this in all these years. What should I do? I have to go and masturbate now just thinking of this experience .Yikes!:eek:

That was amazing. And to find it was a black cock as well. Loved how he called you Baby. So erotic. Thank you for sharing.
 
Undermykilt, thanks for sharing you to Las Vegas experiences. The elevator encounter was so sweet.
 
London is a wonderfull place for that sort of thing. I've been going for years and had some OK times and some awesome times
 
..

I now live in the Cincinnati area and I will be honest with you it is a dead area for an older man to have fun.

I used to live in Houston and would frequent the Midtown Spa. A mens only health spa. Great gym and cruising are for men who like other men. Sadly I heard it is not there any longer.
 
First time at a gay club

Club Tabu, Lansing MI

I went in and bought some poppers. Inside was dark with stocks, swings lounge chairs and couches etc.

I sat on a couch and a guy came near, opened his paints and pulled out his 7in + cock. Level with my face I took a deep hit of poppers and held it. Looked up at him and he pulled my face to his cock. I opened my mouth and sucked, licked and deep throated him. I kept sucking hoping he would cum in my mouth. He leaned down and said "Do you fuck?" I was not ready for that. and told him no. I regret it.
 
hello

Hi,
How would a person go about finding a bath house. I think it would be very interesting to go to one.

PMME im in dallas well, east of.
 
Hi,
How would a person go about finding a bath house. I think it would be very interesting to go to one.

PMME im in dallas well, east of.

I guess a google search would find one. Most gay meeting places are listed online.
 
Years ago I used to go to a good one in Darlaston in the Midlands (UK). It was good to spend many hours relaxing there in what was a male sexually charged environment.

With Saunas, swimming pool, hot tub, porn cinema, gym, internet room and lounge bar to relax in, there were also cubicles, glory holes and a fully equipped dungeon for when it got properly down and dirty.

It could get pretty hardcore at times with fully open sex, orgies and barebacking etc. That was never my scene though. As a young bi guy, I used to like going to be naked, care free and just allow myself to feel a little gay. I found it very arousing to watch the porn there, get admired and sometimes pursued and propositioned by older guys.

I did have sex a couple of times there but it was more the norm for me to maybe have a little mutual masturbation in the cinema, sauna or hot tub and leave feeling super relaxed without the worries of STI's.
 
The time is right for me to lose my bath house cherry. Who can tell me about any in the Pa/Jersey area ?
 
The time is right for me to lose my bath house cherry. Who can tell me about any in the Pa/Jersey area ?
I just checked out Club Philly for the first time this past Friday night. It was a nice facility - very clean. The wet areas (showers, sauna, steam room, etc) did smell strongly of bleach, so be prepared for that. But I took that as a good sign. The play areas all appeared to be pretty clean as well.

I did not have much time to spend there, and it was earlier in the evening so it was not as busy I have heard it can get. I sadly did not get a chance to check out any of the rooms for rent. Still, managed a few hot encounters in the glory hole maze and an open play area. With more time and other people, I know it will live up to my desires for more spontaneous, anonymous sex!
 
That's great !!! I'm not into men either just the sex. Very exciting to be naked in that environment.
Absolutely!! I love seeing other men naked, How their cocks look, how long they are. And guys can see my ass and wonder if he likes it up the ass too.
 
Back
Top