BBW_Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
hippy chick 28 said:
woody... that was more of what I was thinking of... but instead of taking it away tell me how you did it... the one i did was the best i could figure out with what i have... (photoshop) the original file was just too big so i resized...technical assistance would be appreciated

Depending on which photoshop program you have it's not hard, arcsoft, adobe, MGI, they each have a tool to resize, most can be found under image or options, just click on the auto size or delete the size there and enter the new one, if you get stuck and need some help send me a PM and we can go from there
 
Cipher said:


LoL!!! Yeah it's gonna add to that "oh so good flavor"..LoL


Hippy..woody is real good with fixing pics, so i hope you didn't take offense to him resizing it for you..he's done alot of mine and a few others' here on lit..and we've never had probs..whatever u need help with..woody's the one to go to here!!..LoL:rose: :)

Well make a guy blush :eek: ..... thank you for such kind words Cipher:kiss:
It's the least a guy can do if someone doesn't have the programs to do it themselves or hasn't figured it out yet, some can be damn confusing
 
Not a repost

Cipher said:




LoL!! OMG!! Woody u are a trip!!! LoL

...Yuh, know..i love it when my hot tamale has "salsa picoso" on it..so why don't you come gimme some of UR Salsa Picoso :devil:

U know i love "Hot" talk.. :devil:

And she thought I was joking? :D
 
Re: Not a repost

Woodmiester said:


And she thought I was joking? :D


ROFL!!! That is too gotdamned funny!!! Hell nah..i'm cryin laughin!! i saved that in my folder with the congrats image!!! Awww man..woody got my ass good with that one..
*wiping laughing tears away*..Damn..i can't even respond to that..LoL:D :heart: x10
 
Re: Re: Not a repost

Cipher said:



ROFL!!! That is too gotdamned funny!!! Hell nah..i'm cryin laughin!! i saved that in my folder with the congrats image!!! Awww man..woody got my ass good with that one..
*wiping laughing tears away*..Damn..i can't even respond to that..LoL:D :heart: x10

;)
 
hippy chick 28 said:
this is a test... only a test....

I've never posted a pic but you guys seem so friendly so here's a pic of me ....if it works

Welcome hippy chick 28....glad to have another one join our ranks..I hope that you will stick around...We are a friendly bunch..Again welcome to bbw...Thanks for the pic!
 
thank you wildone for the welcome... maybe now that I've figured out how to resize pics I'll put up more as long as others would like to see them....

not fishing here ... no I'm not
 
hippy chick 28 said:
thank you wildone for the welcome... maybe now that I've figured out how to resize pics I'll put up more as long as others would like to see them....

not fishing here ... no I'm not

Post pics when you want to hon..The guys will love them..Trust me..WE just want you to feel welcome and to just post your pics when and if you want to..We do not force anyone to post their pics here! :)
 
hippy chick 28 said:
thank you wildone for the welcome... maybe now that I've figured out how to resize pics I'll put up more as long as others would like to see them....

not fishing here ... no I'm not

Hippy chick 28,

You can put up as many pics as you'd like..we've all posted pics of ourselves at one time or another..so feel free..jump on in and have a great time posting pics, posting ur thoughts, comments, whatever..just have a good time!!:D

Even if u don't want to chat..u can just post pics..or just lurk..whatever ur flavor is..we got it..LoL:D


Hi Lilly4..i know u said u do more reading than posting..so i hope u know we haven't forgotten ur here somewhere..LoL:D :rose:
 
Hi all

Hi Cipher,

Just got here. Talk about timing.
I was on the road yesterday but I'm home for the weekend.

Hello and welcome to Hot Pepper and Hippy Chick.
 
Re: Hi all

Lilly4 said:
Hi Cipher,

Just got here. Talk about timing.
I was on the road yesterday but I'm home for the weekend.

Hello and welcome to Hot Pepper and Hippy Chick.

Hey Lilly..Good to see you tonight? How are you?
 
Re: Hi all

Lilly4 said:
Hi Cipher,

Just got here. Talk about timing.
I was on the road yesterday but I'm home for the weekend.

Hello and welcome to Hot Pepper and Hippy Chick.


Yeah really..talk about timing..that's too funny..LoL:p

Where ya go yesterday???..*i'm dippin*..LoL:D
 
Hey to all!!!

Wild and Cypher and Lilly :D

And Cal and Woody if you are still around ;)

Hippy Chick - Welcome to our little thread:rose: Great pic, thanks for posting.











cinnamon flavored Cipher huh?
 
Fishin???

Didn't mean to be criptic Cipher.

Had to take the daughter to meet my sister - about a 3 hour drive. Would have been closer to 2 if she knew how to give directions to the restaurant. LOL

They were going on up to my Mom's for a 5 day visit. I go and pick her up on Tues. Hope you all have a good weekend planned.:rose:
 
Hi to everyone ...I'm new here ... actally been reading and bouncing around ...but kind of got bored reading so I thought I would jump in and say hi ... is the only way to meet people...
 
strawberrikiss said:
Hi to everyone ...I'm new here ... actally been reading and bouncing around ...but kind of got bored reading so I thought I would jump in and say hi ... is the only way to meet people...

Hey Strawberry!!

I think I met you over on the confessional???

Anyway, welcome:rose:
 
casper3110 said:


Yeah. Sorry I missed your big milestone. I have been missing a lot of them recently. :(
Congrats!!

I know.

Tried the whole happy nakid dancing thing, but you know it's just not the same without you;)
 
strawberrikiss said:
Hi to everyone ...I'm new here ... actally been reading and bouncing around ...but kind of got bored reading so I thought I would jump in and say hi ... is the only way to meet people...

Hi Strawberrikiss! You do have the right idea. Just jump on in. We don't bite. At least not for the first few minutes! :)

Welcome to our thread!
 
redelicious said:


Hey Strawberry!!

I think I met you over on the confessional???

Anyway, welcome:rose:

hi redelicious ...I do beleive your right ... I'm still trying to read lots to read ... its a never ending....
 
redelicious said:


I know.

Tried the whole happy nakid dancing thing, but you know it's just not the same without you;)

*tearing up* I feel so special! :)


Someone is gonna have to hit a milestone so I can get back in the habit! Don't know if I remember how...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top