BBW_Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
tryingsumtinnew said:



Mmmmm, your lips are so incredibly soft and sexy, I could kiss you all night long. Well that is as long as there are no objections? Hmmm, I think I should throw a log or two on the fire and get us a refill. Would you like another glass of the same or maybe some merlot would be nice. *turns up the music, Marvin Gaye just came on*Be right back my lady:kiss:



Ohhh i like you...LoL


I would love another glass..merlot would be excellent, Thank you.
U will have no objections from me..that's for damn sure;)
 
*comes up behind you as you stand in front of the fire, staring into the flames, and hands you your glass under your arm as i gently give you a single kiss on the back of the neck*

Here you go gorgeous, hope you like it. Mmmm, I love this song *James Taylor "How sweet it is", moving my hips side to side behind you with my left hand on your waist*.:kiss:
 
tryingsumtinnew said:
*comes up behind you as you stand in front of the fire, staring into the flames, and hands you your glass under your arm as i gently give you a single kiss on the back of the neck*

Here you go gorgeous, hope you like it. Mmmm, I love this song *James Taylor "How sweet it is", moving my hips side to side behind you with my left hand on your waist*.:kiss:


Mmm..thanks..i needed this glass of wine..i feel so much more relaxed;)

You can kiss me, touch, me and cuddle with me all night:kiss:
You make me feel so warm and good;) :kiss: ..and i just love those lips..:kiss: :kiss:
 
In that case *puts down his glass and grabs your hips gently, guiding you around to face him. Proceeds to kiss you on the mouth, holding your face in his hands. Feels you lips part and decides to kiss you deeply and passionately. Pulls mouth away from yours still holding your face in hands, looking deeply into those beautiful big eyes* Mmmmmmm, that was wonderful!! Whatcha trying to do to me??
 
tryingsumtinnew said:
In that case *puts down his glass and grabs your hips gently, guiding you around to face him. Proceeds to kiss you on the mouth, holding your face in his hands. Feels you lips part and decides to kiss you deeply and passionately. Pulls mouth away from yours still holding your face in hands, looking deeply into those beautiful big eyes* Mmmmmmm, that was wonderful!! Whatcha trying to do to me??


Ohhh omg..that was so nice and ohh so sensual..*shivers*

You've got the nicest mouth, and most sensual lips ever..:kiss:

I beg your pardon..what am I trying to do to you?? Hmmph..what are YOU trying to do to Ms.Cipher??:eek: ;)
 
I refuse to answer that and plead the 5th, no self incrimination here! Besides am I hearing a complaint?

Damn this is some fine wine!
 
tryingsumtinnew said:
I refuse to answer that and plead the 5th, no self incrimination here! Besides am I hearing a complaint?

Damn this is some fine wine!

LoL...Ur not hearing anything from me u sexy kisser..LoL:kiss:


I whole heartedly agree..this wine is Magnifique;)
 
Cipher said:


LoL...Ur not hearing anything from me u sexy kisser..LoL:kiss:


I whole heartedly agree..this wine is Magnifique;)

Hmmm, maybe I should go get a bottle of chilled Zinfadel and some strawberries. You wouldn't mind me feeding you some strawberries in front of the fire would ya? *Kissin you on the side of you neck and moving my way slowly up to your mouth. Plants a ever so soft kiss on the lips* Be right back my lovely:rose:
 
What??

tryingsumtinnew said:


Hmmm, maybe I should go get a bottle of chilled Zinfadel and some strawberries. You wouldn't mind me feeding you some strawberries in front of the fire would ya? *Kissin you on the side of you neck and moving my way slowly up to your mouth. Plants a ever so soft kiss on the lips* Be right back my lovely:rose:


What are you trying to do to me here?? Chilled wine..strawberries..kisses..all this sensuality..could TSN be trying to break all Cipher's walls in one night?? Ohhh..this is getting better and better:kiss:
 
Re: What??

Cipher said:



What are you trying to do to me here?? Chilled wine..strawberries..kisses..all this sensuality..could TSN be trying to break all Cipher's walls in one night?? Ohhh..this is getting better and better:kiss:

*comes walking back into room with a bottle of White Zin, bowl of strawberries and a blanket. Spreads blanket in front of harth and invites Cipher to sit down. Goes to couch and gets a couple of pillows so she may lay her head down. Pours both a glass and brings bowl over to the blanket*

Here ya are sexy * hands glass to her *
 
Re: Re: What??

tryingsumtinnew said:


*comes walking back into room with a bottle of White Zin, bowl of strawberries and a blanket. Spreads blanket in front of harth and invites Cipher to sit down. Goes to couch and gets a couple of pillows so she may lay her head down. Pours both a glass and brings bowl over to the blanket*

Here ya are sexy * hands glass to her *

Hmmmmm? *checks strawberries to make sure there is not mold*

I know it's not the cologne. LOL
 
tryingsumtinnew said:


*comes walking back into room with a bottle of White Zin, bowl of strawberries and a blanket. Spreads blanket in front of harth and invites Cipher to sit down. Goes to couch and gets a couple of pillows so she may lay her head down. Pours both a glass and brings bowl over to the blanket*

Here ya are sexy * hands glass to her *


Ohhh, you really did get strawberries for us..Mmm..this is going to be the best date i've had yet!

Now come over sexy..and feed me some strawberries..so i can lick those fingers and give them a gentle nibble or 2..:devil: :kiss:
 
Update

Hi all,

Just wanted to say thanks to Red for the Ass link. That was fun and I think it fits.

Cipher, just wanted to compliment you on your control. If TSN tried that with me I'd have jumped him about the time James Taylor came on - love that Sweet Baby James.

James G5 - glad you got to see your gals over the weekend. Are you feeling mellow now?

Wanted to say Hi to NudeCop. I've seen you over on the BHM thread. Welcome.

:rose:
 
Cipher said:



Ohhh, you really did get strawberries for us..Mmm..this is going to be the best date i've had yet!

Now come over sexy..and feed me some strawberries..so i can lick those fingers and give them a gentle nibble or 2..:devil: :kiss:

*takes a strawberry and dips it in the wine. then places it an inch from your mouth to let you reach out and bite into that luscious fruit. just as you bout to bite i pull it back to tease you a little. then places the berry back in the wine and puts half of the strawberry in my mouth. leans forward to let you take the other half. this time you you get it and we share a magnificent kiss as we each have half a Zin dipped strawberry in our mouths. feeling your tongue exploring my mouth as the taste of wine and strawberry exploits my taste buds. the combination is overwhelming and i kiss back deeply so you can feel the same wonderful lust i am. finishes kiss and pulls back as looking into your eyes. i can see that you are feeling the same things i'm feeling, seeing into your soul, knowing you want me as bad as i want you*

Thank you my lady, that has to be the most wonderful kiss I have ever had!:heart:
 
Re: Update

Lilly4 said:
Hi all,

Just wanted to say thanks to Red for the Ass link. That was fun and I think it fits.

Cipher, just wanted to compliment you on your control. If TSN tried that with me I'd have jumped him about the time James Taylor came on - love that Sweet Baby James.

James G5 - glad you got to see your gals over the weekend. Are you feeling mellow now?

Wanted to say Hi to NudeCop. I've seen you over on the BHM thread. Welcome.

:rose:

Hey Lilly

You are welcome for the link - what did you turn out to be? (nevermind - I see it now, LOL)

And yeah, TSN is really something:rose:
 
Re: Update

Lilly4 said:
Hi all,

Just wanted to say thanks to Red for the Ass link. That was fun and I think it fits.

Cipher, just wanted to compliment you on your control. If TSN tried that with me I'd have jumped him about the time James Taylor came on - love that Sweet Baby James.

James G5 - glad you got to see your gals over the weekend. Are you feeling mellow now?

Wanted to say Hi to NudeCop. I've seen you over on the BHM thread. Welcome.

:rose:


LoL..It wasn't an easy task..LoL:p
Hell..i had to hold myself together when he put al green on..LoL


LoL That quiz is too funny..LoL:D
 
tryingsumtinnew said:


*takes a strawberry and dips it in the wine. then places it an inch from your mouth to let you reach out and bite into that luscious fruit. just as you bout to bite i pull it back to tease you a little. then places the berry back in the wine and puts half of the strawberry in my mouth. leans forward to let you take the other half. this time you you get it and we share a magnificent kiss as we each have half a Zin dipped strawberry in our mouths. feeling your tongue exploring my mouth as the taste of wine and strawberry exploits my taste buds. the combination is overwhelming and i kiss back deeply so you can feel the same wonderful lust i am. finishes kiss and pulls back as looking into your eyes. i can see that you are feeling the same things i'm feeling, seeing into your soul, knowing you want me as bad as i want you*

Thank you my lady, that has to be the most wonderful kiss I have ever had!:heart:



Whoa...this feels like *magic*
TSN..I think the zin dipped berries are extremely arousing..the warmth from all the wine and your intoxicating kisses are about to drive me crazy...

:devil: :kiss: ..i have more kisses where that came from
 
Cipher said:




Whoa...this feels like *magic*
TSN..I think the zin dipped berries are extremely arousing..the warmth from all the wine and your intoxicating kisses are about to drive me crazy...

:devil: :kiss: ..i have more kisses where that came from

Trust me when I say that magic has nothing on that kiss and that's only the beginning. To me the two sexiest parts of a woman are the eyes, neck and mid-drift and i love to give little passionate kisses and slow licks to all of them:kiss:
 
tryingsumtinnew said:


Trust me when I say that magic has nothing on that kiss and that's only the beginning. To me the two sexiest parts of a woman are the eyes, neck and mid-drift and i love to give little passionate kisses and slow licks to all of them:kiss:

Damn, too much wine!!!

The THREE sexiest parts of a woman. Hehe:rolleyes:
 
i just stoped in to say hello.. and to catch u all up on my life lol
i got my own apt.. no more roomies YAY!! and i got a job finally.. i start tomorrow...
i miss u guys.. but i hate posting on this thread as it moves to fast...so come visit me on "fuck".. just dont forget to say fuck in ur post hehehehe
xoxoxoxoxoxox
Stac
 
Hello

Sorry I didn't say hello earlier Lilly, but I was a little preoccupied!

Please accept this as my apoligy:rose:
 
Devil_d0ll said:
i just stoped in to say hello.. and to catch u all up on my life lol
i got my own apt.. no more roomies YAY!! and i got a job finally.. i start tomorrow...
i miss u guys.. but i hate posting on this thread as it moves to fast...so come visit me on "fuck".. just dont forget to say fuck in ur post hehehehe
xoxoxoxoxoxox
Stac

Hey DD

Very cool about the roomies!! Yay for you:D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top