kathyisgr65
Daddy little monster
- Joined
- Jun 16, 2022
- Posts
- 55,208
ThanksHugs
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
ThanksHugs
You deserve more than pretty goodWas doing pretty good.. but I'm not sure now.. thinking about drinking a beer and seeing what happens
TyYou deserve more than pretty good
![]()
You are gorgeous, my friend.
I know..lolYou are gorgeous, my friend.
You're welcome Kathy , I'm ok thanks , craving as ever... the leaf was a fumble pic !Ty
But why are u giving me a fallen leaf?
Hi darling..how's u?
Ok..coolYou're welcome Kathy , I'm ok thanks , craving as ever... the leaf was a fumble pic !
thinking of you![]()
Yeeeeeeeeeessssss pleaseOk..cool
Cuz I was wondering wtf is he thinking..kiss my friend
When I have time I need to book ur time
Down boy..I will cage u if neededYeeeeeeeeeessssss please![]()
I'm here darlin.Well, you two have fun and maybe I will be back later.
HiyaFuck..I absolutely love talking to me and 1n of my 785 mes
Omg tyHiya
Fuck..I absolutely love talking to me and 1n of my 785 mes
You dont want me singingOmg ty
I was about to start singing 99 bottles of beer on the wall
(starts counting how many i have met)Fuck..I absolutely love talking to me and 1n of my 785 mes
Lol(starts counting how many i have met)
I feel like i am on seasme street with the countLol
Better get it abacus out
1 crazy bitch hahaI feel like i am on seasme street with the count