Motorcityman1980
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Jul 29, 2016
- Posts
- 909
lol! Hence my confusion.Yes...so I typed fucky..huh
Classic Freudian typo for me
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
lol! Hence my confusion.Yes...so I typed fucky..huh
Classic Freudian typo for me
Get used to it.. if u plan on spending any time w me..ur gonna be confused... smile and nod is my best advicelol! Hence my confusion.
Noted! I’m a walking typo, so I feel that. How’s it going?Get used to it.. if u plan on spending any time w me..ur gonna be confused... smile and nod is my best advice
Right on..so u should be fluent in Kathy..I'm doing well thanks... home and chilling... finallyNoted! I’m a walking typo, so I feel that. How’s it going?
HahaAh cool! I’d be fluent if I wasn’t an occasional dumbass. Lol. Glad you’re home and chilling. Am I projecting? lol.
It’s of a feather!Haha
Kindred spirits too.. cuz I'm more than occasionally a dumbass..I like to think it's just part of having no filter
I comprende*birds. Gaaaaahhhhhh![]()
I agree..u have ur team..I have heigh good kids to kickI’m ready for the week to be over. It’s so nice that my house Motown soccer club is playing again. Nothing like shouting for 90 minutes for some good old catharsis!
lol!!! Something about a group of people chanting profanity with a bunch of buzzed people is weirdly healing.I agree..u have ur team..I have heigh good kids to kick
Tomato tahmato
I completely understand.. I grew up going to sports events w my dad..lol!!! Something about a group of people chanting profanity with a bunch of buzzed people is weirdly healing.
Baked and naked on my couchDamn I feel fucked up.. beware I'm gonna make less sense and the clothes have already dropped.. and fuck anyone who says no pic it didn't happen
Love wide openJust hustle and I have a couple camping trips w my homies.. other than that...I'm wide open
Where TF have u been..Baked and naked on my couch
WootDamn I feel fucked up.. beware I'm gonna make less sense and the clothes have already dropped.. and fuck anyone who says no pic it didn't happen
8 knew someone was going to comment on that..ud been seriously disappointed if notLove wide open![]()
I aim to please8 knew someone was going to comment on that..ud been seriously disappointed if not
Damn..u could have snuggled me in w u.. but I well.. welcome backI had to go to the Uk for a couple of weeks. Back yesterday
I’d not got anything done there if I’d done thatDamn..u could have snuggled me in w u.. but I well.. welcome back