Ssbbw4u1974
Goodbye
- Joined
- Sep 19, 2021
- Posts
- 16,551
I have something planned
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Secrets secrets?I have something planned
Wonderful. I'm vegetating now post gym, lawn, treetrim, weed kill activities. Oh yes adjusted the dang sprinklers.I have something planned
Something naughty I hopeI have something planned
Good for youOf course![]()
Learning anyway.I'm glad you said "something" ... You know me well, LS
Oooh. Now there is a hot image…referring to Ssbbw in kitchen with her 18” dildoIt’s like a dirty version of Cluedo
(Crosses out LS with a jar of coconut oil from his card)
Was it Ssbbw with an 18” dildo in the kitchen?
So much to take in there. WowHello, I live in the North West of England. I'm 61, I don't think I could get a hard on if you poured concrete into it. Yet, I do like eating women's fannies and arseholes. Don't build your hopes up, I don't look good, but I will eat you like there is no tomorrow. Anyone game?