Because My Mistress Commands It.

EnglishGuy1982

Literotica Guru
Joined
Nov 16, 2006
Posts
2,825
My Mistress has commanded me to start a new picture thread, so here it is!

I will be posting at least one new picture every day and maybe more as long as it is possible.

I may eventually be taking requests when my Mistress allows it.

Any comments are welcome.

Thank you.
 
Last edited:
very reminiscent of my photo essay..thankfully its not yet copyrighted...keep on with it as she requires!
 
elizabeth22673 said:
I like how this is starting out. Very seductive and teasing. Thank you! :kiss:

Thank you very much..i hope you like the rest too!
 
Last edited:
Mmmm, I really like this last set. Hidden and yet clear that there is something underneath that I'm going to enjoy seeing. :rose:
 
MagicaPractica said:
Mmmm, I really like this last set. Hidden and yet clear that there is something underneath that I'm going to enjoy seeing. :rose:

Thank you very much!! Keep watching this space and im sure ALL will be revealed;)
 
Back
Top