CiaoSteve Just a Demon! Joined Mar 31, 2015 Posts 3,611 Nov 23, 2025 #15,226 Trademarks are not to be broken without fearing a legal challenge
LatinaCarmen1980 Chica Latina Joined Dec 17, 2024 Posts 9,563 Nov 23, 2025 #15,227 Challenge yourself to be better every day.
CiaoSteve Just a Demon! Joined Mar 31, 2015 Posts 3,611 Nov 23, 2025 #15,228 Day by day I hope for that moment when I pluck up the courage to ask what was on my mind and find somebody wanted to answer
Day by day I hope for that moment when I pluck up the courage to ask what was on my mind and find somebody wanted to answer
LatinaCarmen1980 Chica Latina Joined Dec 17, 2024 Posts 9,563 Nov 23, 2025 #15,229 Answer the question you're afraid to ask.
CiaoSteve Just a Demon! Joined Mar 31, 2015 Posts 3,611 Nov 23, 2025 #15,230 Ask is what I am afraid of most, in case the answer comes by way of ridicule
LatinaCarmen1980 Chica Latina Joined Dec 17, 2024 Posts 9,563 Nov 23, 2025 #15,231 Ridicule the fools who only desire to put you down.
CiaoSteve Just a Demon! Joined Mar 31, 2015 Posts 3,611 Nov 23, 2025 #15,232 Down to it then I will, ask the question I will
LatinaCarmen1980 Chica Latina Joined Dec 17, 2024 Posts 9,563 Nov 23, 2025 #15,233 Will everyone eventually step away?
ccs29745 Shady's guy Joined Sep 25, 2006 Posts 9,764 Nov 23, 2025 #15,234 Away from ones you love seems like a very long time indeed.
CiaoSteve Just a Demon! Joined Mar 31, 2015 Posts 3,611 Nov 23, 2025 #15,235 Indeed it can be; I once did four weeks in Costa Rica and it rained every day just after lunch
MrPimms Virgin Joined Jul 13, 2025 Posts 2,311 Nov 23, 2025 #15,236 Lunch, that strange meal where could a sandwich or a slap-up juicy steak
Jasmine12345 Literotica Guru Joined Jul 26, 2020 Posts 1,173 Nov 23, 2025 #15,237 steak at the steak house tonight at 7 before the party. will be 2 of us to meet you there
CiaoSteve Just a Demon! Joined Mar 31, 2015 Posts 3,611 Nov 23, 2025 #15,238 There might need to be a bigger table, especially if more of us want to join
MrPimms Virgin Joined Jul 13, 2025 Posts 2,311 Nov 23, 2025 #15,239 Join in, he said, it will be fun, he said, I didn’t realise he meant to hold the towel
CiaoSteve Just a Demon! Joined Mar 31, 2015 Posts 3,611 Nov 23, 2025 #15,240 Towel would be rather useful given how much rain we're having in the moment
MrPimms Virgin Joined Jul 13, 2025 Posts 2,311 Nov 23, 2025 #15,241 Moment upon moment, it’s easy to realise life is happening
Jasmine12345 Literotica Guru Joined Jul 26, 2020 Posts 1,173 Nov 23, 2025 #15,242 happening, yes, it's the moment for romance
CiaoSteve Just a Demon! Joined Mar 31, 2015 Posts 3,611 Nov 23, 2025 #15,243 Romance is in the air and it's not even February
MrPimms Virgin Joined Jul 13, 2025 Posts 2,311 Nov 23, 2025 #15,244 February, the month when romantics plan everything down to the minutest detail, only to find that roses cost a hundred quid a bunch
February, the month when romantics plan everything down to the minutest detail, only to find that roses cost a hundred quid a bunch
CiaoSteve Just a Demon! Joined Mar 31, 2015 Posts 3,611 Nov 23, 2025 #15,245 Bunch of roses, I've never bought any as I feel it is commercialism gone mad
MrPimms Virgin Joined Jul 13, 2025 Posts 2,311 Nov 23, 2025 #15,246 Mad, he said, staring at a pumpkin, I don’t think I’m mad, what do you think?
EctoJohn Romantic Swordsman Joined May 8, 2009 Posts 53,485 Nov 23, 2025 #15,247 Moment after moment, someone is unhappy with what you are doing.
CiaoSteve Just a Demon! Joined Mar 31, 2015 Posts 3,611 Nov 23, 2025 #15,248 Doing? Who me? I've just been on a long walk so I can't have been doing anything.
Cwtchseeker Best Welsh Cuddler💛 Joined Jun 25, 2017 Posts 27,878 Nov 23, 2025 #15,249 Anything or everything is the choice that most hearts face daily
ccs29745 Shady's guy Joined Sep 25, 2006 Posts 9,764 Nov 23, 2025 #15,250 Daily messages from my crush are what keep me coming back.