Treepanther
Virgin
- Joined
- Dec 19, 2025
- Posts
- 54
Perhaps it's also an underlying feeling of having power over them at that moment in time too.I love that too. Knowing I can make him cum.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Perhaps it's also an underlying feeling of having power over them at that moment in time too.I love that too. Knowing I can make him cum.
Yes. I think of myself as a sub. But I guess once I get that cock in my mouth, I can get into a little power trip. Of course, it depends on the guy and how he handles it. Like, I like to sort of silently take control with my mouth, but then if he takes it back again, I like that even better.Perhaps it's also an underlying feeling of having power over them at that moment in time too.