Best blowjob ever?

Okay, that does it... i'm going out tomorrow to get my tongue pierced! Seriously though... what kind of piercing was it? If it was the little ball -stud kind of piercing, i would think that it may actually hurt. But then again, i'm not a guy... i just like to please :D
 
BLOW JOB OF THE CENTURY

My best was from a friend of mine who constantly insisted that "she gives great head". So finally, I put her to the test and she passed with flying colors. But she topped it off a few weeks later when she asked me to lay on her bed and she'll give me a surprise. There I was, butt crack naked, and prepared for her. She not only gave me the greatest blow job ever. But she rubbed her viabrator on my balls and I nearly passed out with an orgasmic coma. You might say that it was a Chuck Willery kind of blow job. Because I exploded in her mouth in about 2 minutes and 2 seconds.
 
Thank you HiJinks I appreciate the time and effort. Thanks everyone for answering.

I guess I should have said this before. Because of the way my cycles are sometimes it just hurts for us to have sex. No it isn't serious I had it checked out but it does make for times when we go for 5-7 days without sex sometimes longer. And it isn't just once a month 'cause I know what you are thinking. Anyway the short of it is I still want to be close to him, touch him, give him pleasure etc.. I just don't want him to touch me very much at least not anything past making out type stuff.It really is uncomfortable for me.

I do like very much to give him pleasure. I love the taste, smell, texture all of it but it seems to take really long time for him to cum (seriously I am taking cramps in my cheeks and neck here) and I wonder if I am doing it wrong or just can do it better. My attempts at dialogue with him about this have been less than sucessful. He says I doing fine. Well I don't want to do fine I want to do fabulous, great, mindblowing...maybe not everytime by at least once in a while. So that's what prompted the question. If this is TMI sorry..I hope there is more input out there.

Thanks everybody. :)
 
Obviously, I've never had a blowjob

But I've heard I could teach classes! :p

I once made a guy come so hard he cried... without touching him with anything but my mouth.

The whole idea CS is to do to him the things you'd like him to do to you. Pay attention to those parts of his body that get a reaction out of him... he probably has errogenous zones he doesn't even know about. Explore that man's body with your mouth... all of it... before you ever take his dick into your mouth. It's possible to make a guy cum without touching his dick. :D
 
Excellent Point

excellent point Pagan, *wicked smile* yes, explore a man's body with your mouth... just make sure he is somewhat clean, (washed etc) believe me we will thankyou for it... in more ways than one.

*note* i am not a clean freak, however i do feel wierd when i am messin around with a woman when i just come home from work all nasty... or fresh from the gym, even though thats when i usually want it the most.

*hugs Pagancowgirl*
 
I have had several people say do what feels good to you but honestly that doesn't seem to work very well. I prefer a very light touch and he seems to like and need a much heavier one. Any thoughts?
 
Re: Excellent Point

Cntrycop said:
excellent point Pagan, *wicked smile* yes, explore a man's body with your mouth...

*hugs Pagancowgirl*

Hey sweety!

CS... I guess I tend to assume everyone likes a heavier hand so to speak.

Don't be afraid to use your teeth... don't neglect any part of his body with your tongue... nibble his hipbones... the inside of his thighs... think 'fuck' instead of 'make love'
 
Re: Re: Excellent Point

pagancowgirl said:





Don't be afraid to use your teeth...

As a champion blowjob giver, I just want to give one tiny, tiny bit of advice about the teeth......do it VERY gently at first, and then ask if he likes it.......teeth scare my man, but some men really dig it.;)
 
I have always been of the opinion that..

the best BJ was the most recent one that I had the pleasure to recieve. Thankfully, for me, dr. blue is orally fixated, bless her ever loving heart.


blue
 
cyndiesweet said:
I have had several people say do what feels good to you but honestly that doesn't seem to work very well. I prefer a very light touch and he seems to like and need a much heavier one. Any thoughts?

I think it would help a lot if you had a chance to watch him masturbate. How does he touch himself? etc.. All guys are different.

It'll give you an idea of what he likes without him having to talk about it.
 
I think he would rather die. Honest! But hey I'll ask all he can say is HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND?
 
cyndiesweet said:
I think he would rather die. Honest! But hey I'll ask all he can say is HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND?

To which you sweetly reply... "Yes, would you like to join me?"
 
cyndiesweet said:
I think he would rather die. Honest! But hey I'll ask all he can say is HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND?

Get 'em drunk.....maybe that'll help.........
 
All blow jobs are good, some are just better than others.
There's a lot more to giving a good blow job than just slathering your tongue around the shaft. I find the amount of pressure the woman applies with her lips as she slides her mouth over my glans and shaft really affects how much sensation I get.

portal65
 
Unregistered said:
All blow jobs are good, some are just better than others.

There's this guy I know that would strongly disagree with this. But, we'll leave it at that.


;)
 
If you've ever read any of my stories (SHAMELESS PLUG) i say how much i love to have my balls played with. Not pulled or squeezed, but rubbed while she sucks my cock. Always drives me wild and makes me cum fast and hard. Think of a raw egg (in the shell of course). How carefully you would roll the egg back and forth in your palm so as to not break the shell....

:)
 
pagan

I once made a guy come so hard he cried....

Do you mean he cried:

OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

IIIIIIIIII'MMMMMMMMMMMM

CUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMING!!!

..or that he cried...like cried tears?

Latina?
 
Finger fun

Have to admit...probably going to get a lot of crap (no pun) for this. It wasn't my first one that was the best..that was good, but it was the first time a girl teased my ass and slid her finger inside me while sucking my cock...I came so hard when she did that.
 
Tongue piercing

Eve_of_destruction said:
Okay, that does it... i'm going out tomorrow to get my tongue pierced! Seriously though... what kind of piercing was it? If it was the little ball -stud kind of piercing, i would think that it may actually hurt. But then again, i'm not a guy... i just like to please :D

I have a bar in my tongue and it didn't hurt to be pierced. Just a touch of momentary pain as it was pierced and a bit of swelling for a few days after. Nothing a bit of ibuprofen doesn't help with :) I understand that a great painkiller in America to use for swelling etc, is Tylenol.

As for the blow job thing, it's supposed to feel amazing. The best thing to do is take your time the first few times and ask the receiver what feels good :)

Apparently the best thing that I do is suck on an ice cube beforehand. The metal stays cold and it's supposed to feel great :)
 
HiJincs said:
1. Tie your hair back so we can watch.
2. The most comfortable position for you isn't usually the best position for us.
3. Look us in the eye occasionally to see how we are reacting to you.
4. Lot's of tongue, on our shaft, head and especially our balls.
5. Make love to our cocks like you want us to make love to your breasts or clit.
6. Passion is everything.
7. Talk trashy stuff, or lovey stuff, but talk. Only, remember what you mom told you about talking with your mouth full.
8. Some of us like for you to use your hands, others don't. Take the time to find out.
9. Decide what you are going to do when we cum, before we come.
10. However much you think we want it, we want it more.

OK, YES, YES, YES these are on the nail. For me, add the following as well, I like it firm and very wet. No teeth. I like my balls to be pulled (don't squeeze the testies, but close your finger and thumb in a small circle around my sac above them and pull down) but not played with much. I like my arse to be played with too.

Until recently the best I'd had was my first, and I wasn't sure if that was simple nostalga. Then Myst came along . . . I still couldn't say what was different, but there is no doubt that what she does reminds me of the feeling of my first, only more so - take the top of your head off, more so.
 
my bestest ever

I frequesntly meet ladies off the internet , and chat rooms are one of my Fav things ....
Last week was my b/day and a lady i met 2 weeks previously called me and asked if i wanted to come over for a spa .... naturally, being single , and nothing planned , i accepted her invitation ......
Evelyn also had a g/f there, Michelle, . anyway .. food was great , conversation was getting to the raunchy stage after 4 bottles of red, we went to the spa , drinks in hand .... i had a coffee , as did evelyn , mich had some gelati ... f/forward 20 mins , and the clothes came off , i was supporting a major hard on , mich took a mouthful of gelati , and then went down on me ... wow .. the warmth of her mouth coupled with the coldness of the gelati sent me into a head spin ... evelyn took a mouthful of her coffee , and did the same thing ..... only it was hot and warmth at the same time ( i cant really describe it apart from it being totally mind blowing ) .... after about 10 minutes of them swapping and nearly making me cum , they both were kissing eachother with my cock in the middle , the warmth and the coldness together .... needless to say , i came ... and it was the best i had ever had

:p
 
Hi all

The best blow job ever............is the next one ;)
 
Re: my bestest ever

sensualgreg said:
otally mind blowing ) .... after about 10 minutes of them swapping and nearly making me cum , they both were kissing eachother with my cock in the middle , the warmth and the coldness together .... needless to say , i came ... and it was the best i had ever had

:p

Melbourne huh. Hmmm - not that far from Perth. I want to get me some action like that! Sounds good. Wonder if the wife will be in!!!
 
Back
Top