TennesseeMe
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Jun 18, 2004
- Posts
- 10,368
The Fullmonty said:Hehehehehehehe!
It should be interesting to say the least!
Morning all!
Nother nice day here in hell!
I thought it was freezing cold where you are?

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
The Fullmonty said:Hehehehehehehe!
It should be interesting to say the least!
Morning all!
Nother nice day here in hell!

TennesseeMe said:I thought it was freezing cold where you are?![]()

The Fullmonty said:Evening all! Thanks for all ur help! Keeping us on top. lol

anne27 said:I think Monty would be good on top, bottom or in between- in an Anne and TM sandwich![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
catsr2wild said:lol...only an Anne and TM sandwich...?

Shreik said:Greetings all
Greetings great northern couple![]()
catsr2wild said:I like you on top....but I think you knew that...![]()
![]()
![]()
anne27 said:I think Monty would be good on top, bottom or in between- in an Anne and TM sandwich![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
catsr2wild said:lol...only an Anne and TM sandwich...?

anne27 said:Oh, you know we share and play well with others.
Or you can have leftovers![]()
![]()
The Fullmonty said:Oh ya a triple decker! Ding, ding, dingggggg! We have a winner!
Hehehehehe! a woman after my own heart.![]()

Spring is just around the corner. 
anne27 said:Sugar, it's not your heart we're after![]()
![]()