Trooper187
Really Experienced
- Joined
- Jun 29, 2018
- Posts
- 102
All he and I ever did was jerk off together once. I wanted so
Much to go down on him, but I knew he’d punt on that program. Lol he has since passed away and we haven’t found a replacement we both like.
I put my wife on on the plane to Omaha yesterday, she’ll be gone for a few days. Gives me some alone time for dress up and ware my panties while she’s away. I love how her clothes feel on my body, so silky and makes me so hot lol, it really gets me going.
Yeah maybe we could share som photos and fantasies. I like the the photo you have up on your site for sure. Makes my tongue
hard lol. Let’s stay in touch and thank you. So good to share for once.
Much to go down on him, but I knew he’d punt on that program. Lol he has since passed away and we haven’t found a replacement we both like.
I put my wife on on the plane to Omaha yesterday, she’ll be gone for a few days. Gives me some alone time for dress up and ware my panties while she’s away. I love how her clothes feel on my body, so silky and makes me so hot lol, it really gets me going.
Yeah maybe we could share som photos and fantasies. I like the the photo you have up on your site for sure. Makes my tongue