Big brother takes charge

Hannah18

Literotica Guru
Joined
Nov 26, 2010
Posts
4,657
OOC: I’m looking for a guy to play my older brother. I need someone who is dominant EXTREMLY controlling, takes charge and isn’t afraid to get a little rough. Not straight to sex either I like a bit of build-up and possibly some slight reluctance on my side.

NAME: Hannah
NICKNAME: Annie
AGE: Eighteen
HEIGHT: 5”2
LOOKS: Long dark brown hair and large brown eyes, slim and toned with a slight tanned, 32B

You’re my older brother, the one I have always looked up to ever since I was a little girl, our parents were never around much, leaving you in charge off me, so naturally you became very protective of me and I was brought up with a lot of rules and punishments, all given out by you.

Last year I convinced our parents to send me to boarding school for the last year, wanting to experience senior year, without all the restrictions you placed on me. Obviously they agreed, something you could do nothing about, although you tried to talk me out of it, and we had lots of arguments leading up to it, but in the end there was nothing you could do.

My year had been nothing how I imagined though, I had spent most of it homesick and missing you and very rarely went out. School is out and I have decided to come home to go to college and I’m moving back into our family home, that is now mine and yours.

IC: I drive up the road, taking deep breaths as I try to prepare myself for what’s going to happen. Hopping out of my truck, I walk up to the front door. Sliding my key into the lock and opening it, I come inside, looking around, just happy to be home.

I step into the living room, looking for you, but your nowhere to be seen and honestly I want to put It off as long as I can. Sighing in relief, I enter the kitchen, grabbing a bottle of water out of the fridge, leaning back against the counter, taking a sip, knowing it is only a matter of time now.
 
Name: Milo
Age:21
Height: 6 feet
Looks: Curly dark hair, blue eyes, dimples on each cheek, five o'clock shadow, 185 pounds.

"Oh boy" I thought to myself, "the princess is coming to the ranch." She wanted to go to a boarding school for her senior year, said it would look good on her College applications.

What school wouldn't accept her, with the old mans money and her looks she could go to Yale or Harvard.

Me, not only didn't I get to go to College, I was handed the ranch to run. As the Old Man put it, "You got more than I did to start, don't fuck it up!"

I actually liked being around the horses, pure power and grace. Knowing that I controlled them, and they would obey my wishes.

As I walked from the tack room I looked over and saw Annie's truck, more like an SUV I thought, a Pathfinder I believe, all Yuppified.

I have looked out for her all her life, our parents were always too busy to care about us. Sure they hired a Nanny, but did they ever care. I walked into the large kitchen dreading what the year in Boarding School had done to her...
 
I sigh as I think over the past year, who would of thought I would miss your overprotectivness, truth is I hadn't made many friends, my mind had constantly been on you and all I thought about was home, something that didn't appeal to the other students, meaning I spent most of my time on my own.

I hear footsteps out side, before the kitchen door swings open, revealing your tall frame stood there. I freeze in shock, suddenly not sure what to do anymore. Half of me wants to run over and hug you the other half wants to bolt out of the door and never look back, besides I'm not even sure you would want me anywhere near you after what I did.

I let my eyes drop to the ground, now looking at my feet as I nibble on my lower lip nervously, my hands fidgeting with the bottle in my hand as I try to think of something I can say to you, something that would make everything okay "hi" I finally whisper shyly, still not looking at you.
 
"Hi" is all she has to say?!!

"Hey Annie, when did you get the Xterra out there?" good lord the old man spoils her.

Honestly the year away had changed her, she had filled out and almost filled the room with an animal attraction.

"Did you go somewhere for Spring Break? That tan looks good on you." that should either break the ice, or add to the sexual tension.

Maybe it was me, being around the Stallions and Mares watching them breed might be on my mind..
 
I glance up at you a small smile slowly spreading over my face, I suddenly can't take it any more, I practically run over to you, wrapping my arms around you tightly as I lean in close against your strong body. "God I missed you" I whisper against your chest. I stay that way for as long as I can, slowly pulling back to look at you as I hesitate, knowing that I should apologize.

"I..." I trail off, realising that I can't actually do it, I turn away from you, walking back behind the counter "I was thinking I would make dinner for you?" I question, offering a small token seeing as though I can't actually say the words outloud. "What do you think?"
 
" I remember a meal you made for me, do you?" I quip back at you.

She knows how hot she looks, and with that hug I know she felt my cock beginning to stir.

"Last time you cooked for me, you wore a bikini and an apron, why don't you lose the bikini this time?" two can play this game.
 
I look back at you and raise my eyebrows "thats not going to happen" I say softly. As I look down away from you, taking some ingrediants out of the fridge and beginning to cut them up, preparing dinner.

I hesitate slightly "so what have you been up to this year?" I question, wanting it to go back to how it used to be between us, before I left. "I really did miss you, you know, many times I thought about coming back home, but I didn't want to quit, to be a failure, you always told me not to quit right?" I ask with a smirk.
 
Okay she is still feisty, but since when does she call the shots around here?

"Quitting won't get the job done, that's the truth" I agree, repeating it like the life code it is.

"the apron in in the drawer, and you can place your clothes on the floor, nobody except you and me for the next week around here" I throw over my shoulder as I head to the bathroom to take a shower and wash off the dirt..
 
I glance at your retreating figure "what part of no do you not get?" I ask, then sigh knowing that you are not listening, so I just ignore you.

I continue to cook dinner, keeping my clothes on as I stir the pot on the stove, but maybe I should do as you ask, I mean I have never said no to you before, but... this was taking it to far. Maybe I could compramise.

I sigh, taking the apron out of the drawer and slipping my skirt and top of me, leaving in me in a black lace bra and a matching thong, truth is I feel over exposed, so I slip the apron on, tying it behind my back.

I set the table, taking two plates out, and dishing the food up, placing it under the oven to keep warm as I wait for you to come down.
 
As the water from the shower runs over me, I think back to thirteen months ago.

That day by the pool, when the old man caught us skinny dipping and he thought I had taken advantage of you. Then to divert attention from you, you told him about me and his secretary.

Little did you know dad was after her himself. Yeah, it was all coming back to me..

Maybe I should make you take her place, if she were here it would be nonstop sex this week..
 
I wait another ten minutes before heading upstairs, I push the bathroom door open, it being unlocked as usual.

I step inside, trying not to look at you "are you coming downstairs or not?" I ask a little impatiently, as I feel my temper flare, having been waiting for you so long.

Not waiting for an answer I walk forwards, flinging the shower door open and reaching in, turning th water off, I grab you towel of the floor and throw it at you "come on" I demand.
 
"What the hell does she think she is doing" runs through my mind as you turn off the water.

Wait she is wearing the apron, but still has a thong and bra on. DAMN she is all grown up..

"WHAT the fuck do you think your doing? I ask as I grab you.

Quickly I embrace you and untie the apron, "Didn't I tell you to wear just the apron!"
 
I gasp as I feel myself being pulled forward against your strong, wet body. "What are you doing? " I demand as I wriggle back trying to get away from you as I feel you untying the apron.

"I know what you said, but I'm not doing that" I say firmly as I manage to get back away from you. "Now come downstairs, dinners ready" I say as I walk out of the room, slamming the bathroom door behind me.
 
"She isn't doing that, then why the hell do I still have the apron in my hand?" I mutter to myself.

I throw some shorts and a tshirt on and quickly bounce down the stairs. You are settingthe table wearing just a thong, and bra.

"GOD DAMN IT ANNIE!! either you remove that bra and thong or I will!! I command.

You straighten up immediately, as you do I approach you and before you realize it I am standing directly behind you..
 
As soon as I hear you words, I straighten up, standing up to my full height, which honestly wasn't a lot considering I was only 5"2. I spin around to face you, placing my hands on my hips.

"Now listen to me" I begin firmly "I said no and I meant no, you can't tell me what to do anymore" I say, surprising even myself, I guess the last year really had changed me, I was more confident, more ready to speak my mind "I'm not that little girl anymore and you can't convince me to do the things I used to do" I say a small blush creeping up my cheeks.

I stop, breathing heavily, before quickly slipping past you, not giving you chance to reach out and grab me, I walk back into the kitchen so that there is now a counter seperating us.
 
Was she going to deny me?!! Bullshit!!

"Annie, let's get this straight, I am in charge here, and you will do what I say" I can feel the last years frustration building up, me taking all the blame while she goes to school.

"Now get that sexy ass of your over here, NOW!!I sit down and wait to see your reaction..
 
I look over at you, feeling a sudden urge to come over to do and do as you say, and I guess I hadn't changed as much as I thought I had.

I hesitate slightly, biting down on my lower lip nervously as I think it over, I groan slightly, before stepping out from behind the counter, slowly walking over towards you.

I drag my feet along the stone floor, until I finally reach you, I stand infront of you, raising one eyebrow "what? "I question.
 
Before I even realize it I have grabbed you and placed you over my knee.

"If your going to act like a spoiled brat, I will treat you like one! my hand slaps down, not hard but more for effect on your ass..

"Are you catching my drift here?my hand drops again,now are you goinig to remove them or am I?
 
I gasp as I feel myself being pulled down over your lap and glare back at you over my shoulder. I feel your hands land on my ass "oww" I whine.

"Fine fine I'll do it" I snap, waiting until you let go, I stand up, reaching around rubbing the sting away.

"And I'm not being a spoilt brat" I say my voice rising slightly "you're the one who is out of order, I'm your sister" I snap, my hands moving down my body nervously, "can't I just keep them on for a little while?" I question.
 
"can't I just keep them on for a little while" she asked.

"Fuck NO!! I am sounding like my old high school coach, Get them off now, and for the rest of the week you will only wear what I approve!!

I begin to reach for you, as you tremble, you begin to remove your bra..
 
I see you starting to reach out, and quickly my hands move behind me, unclipping my bra, deciding that it will be a lot better to do it myself than to have you do it. Slowly I pull it of, letting the bra drop to the floor, and resist the urge to cover myself up.

I slide my hands down my flat stomach, slipping them in the side of my thong and pulling it down my legs, stepping out of them, I feel a blush spread over my face and take a couple of steps back away from you.
 
"That's better, now turn around slowly I want to see if your ass if blushing like your face"

My eyes miss nothing, your nipples are erect, and your thighs are parting allowing me to see your pussy swelling.

"If your good, you might just be able to have me for your main meal, a sport shake" I throw out as you begin to turn.
 
I glare at you, as I turn around away from you, blushing as I can feel your eyes on me and I feel far too exposed to you in this position.

I glance back at you "so are you done staring at me?" I snap out at you "because I'm cold and I really want to get dressed" I mutter, but it was really more of a question as I am waiting for your response.
 
"I can't ever get enough of looking at you" is my reply.

"If your cold I know of a few things to warm you up, first thing is the stove, get over there and cook like that. I want to watch you cook!"
 
Back
Top