Blind Love

princesssexci

Eternal Brat
Joined
May 5, 2008
Posts
28,480
Blind Love

Sequel to Blind Date


closed for impossible who is replacing fukensploogin with my permission

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w31/RKO2207/hewitt.png

"Cassie come on you can't be serious?" Jasmine Carmichael said pouting. Her roommate was moving out due to getting a new boyfriend and they were soo in love that they had to be with one another 24/7 and without Cassie she couldn't afford the rent which meant one thing.

Eviction.

"Dead serious." Cassie said,"I don't know why you're freaking out. You can always move in with your brother, right?"

Jazzy froze, she hadn't seen Tommy since her birthday six months ago when he had raped her."We aren't talking." Jazzy said," I mean I can never get in touch with him."

The last thing she had told Tommy was if he came near her again, shed put a restraining order on him. He hadn't spoken to her since and she hadn't contacted him either.

After all, it wouldve been hard for him to explain that she had put a restraining order on him due to his raping her.

Cassie handed her the phone,"Im sure he'll pick up. I mean you guys were always close."

Sighing, Jasmine dialed his number praying he didn't answer. Unfortunately, he did." Tommy?" she squeaked," I need a place to stay." *
 
Last edited:
It had been six months since Tommy had last seen his sister Jasmine. That had been her birthday, and he had handcuffed her to his bed and raped her. No question. He'd smacked her around and fucked her, emptied his balls into her, his own sister.

No wonder she hadn't spoken to him in six months. And now, she came to him only out of the mst dire necessity. She was being evicted and had no where else to go.

Tommy was at her apartment with his pick-up truck the next day to help her move. He smirked as he leaned against the side of thr truck, smoking a cigarette and watching her carry a box out the door towards him. She was as hot as ever, and he couldn't wait to get his hands on her-and his dick in her-again.
 
"Thats the last of it."Jasmine mumbled carrying out the last of her boxes. This was her most dreaded day ever. Moving in with her brother was the last thing she had ever thought she would and had they had their normal relationship of a brother and sister it wouldn't have been a huge deal.

Except they didn't and Jasmine was scared to fucking death of what might transpire. She got in his pickup truck, she stared out the window.Being the drama queen that she was she said,"Good bye off campus apartment, I'll miss you." Finally, she turned to face Tommy,"I still hate you don't think this matter changes anything." she snapped crossing her arms against her chest.

She couldve easily called her parents and asked to stay there but they had gone on a cruise for six months, go figure.
 
"Aww, come on, I'm doing something nice for you and you still hate me?" Tommy said as he kicked the truck into gear and drove off. He lit another cigarette, tapped some ash out the window.

"I mean, I don't really want to live with someone who hates me. How could I possibly trust you alone in my house?" He smirked a little as he watched her squirm a bit out of the corner of his eye.
 
"Asshole." she grumbled,"You know the only reason I called you is because mom and dad are on that stupid cruise and Sean is still pouting about six months ago." she snapped, knowing full well that she was making it up to Sean but her big brother had a jealous streak and the last time she mentioned Sean and sex she ended up handcuffed to Tommys bed.

Though the look on Tommys face was priceless like he either wanted to kill Sean or kill Sean and take Jasmine for his...

Stop it Jazzy normal remember?

"So roomi. what's for dinner?" she said quickly changing the topic."Dont go all out of your way because your sisters moving in."
 
Last edited:
"What, are you kidding? I've got a huge feast planned!" Tommy said, sarcasm dripping off his tongue. "I don't know, frozen pizzas? I don't have much in the way of food. And don't think for a second I'm gonna shell out to feed you. And I'm gonna want half on all the bills. And a few hundred a month for rent. Unless you think there's a different kind of arrangement we could agree on. I'm all ears," Tommy said, that smirk on his face as he tossed his cigarette butt out the window.
 
"Cute." Jas said sarcastically. "Half on the bills is fine. I don't eat frozen pizza. I'm training for the next winter games at USC." she said. "Plus I'm working overtime at work so I get free time during the Holidays."

Jasmine didn't bother answering about another way to pay him. She found it was better to ignore his arrogance. If it worked with Sean, it could work with her brother.

"Besides you don't have to worry about my getting in your way or anything. I've been really busy lately. Also, I can buy my own groceries. Tell me you at least have some kind of nutritious food at your place."*

It made her gag thinking about his apartment as their place.
 
"Nutritious? What kind of bachelor pad do you think I live in? Umm... well I think there's some soup in the pantry." He shrugged as they pulled up to the apartment complex. He parked near his place, backing the pick-up in so it would be easier to unload. And then he actually helped his sister bring her things into his place.

The entire time, though, his eyes were on her. He let her walk ahead of him so he could watch that pert, tight ass move. He was already hungry for her. He held himself in check, though, carrying the heavier things into the apartment. "That's everything, right?"
 
Soup.

Her brothers idea of nutrition was soup. She kept her mouth shut not speaking a word until he pulled up to the apartment. She hadn't even asked where she was going to sleep that night and found it hard to do so mainly because she knew what his answer would be.

Also, the fact that she knew his eyes were on her ass as she walked up the steps to his apartment annoyed her because that wasn't why she was here, no matter if fucking him had been the best sex shed ever had.

Surely there had to be some guy who could match Tommys excellence in bed.

"Yeah that's all. So.." she started,"I guess I'm sleeping in the living room right. Your couch turns into a bed, doesn't it? And where do I put all my stuff? Or should I just leave it in boxes?"
 
"The living room? Are you joking? C'mon," Tommy said, leading his sister into his apartment. "I cleaned out this extra room just for you." He opened a door, and sure enough, he had a guest room. There were a few boxes in the corner, but other than that the room was bare. "We'll have to find you a bed on craigslist or something. I wouldn't make you pay rent if you didn't have your own room." He grabbed one of his boxes. "I was just keeping junk in here anyway. Cleaned it out when you called." He opened the closet. "Not sure the closet will be big enough for all your clothes, but, it's a start." With that he walked out with his boxes and carried them into his own room.
 
Jasmine was shocked but relieved when her brother led to the spare room. She hadn't been expecting that but, it was nice to know that he didn't think with his cock all the time. "Ill surf craigslist tomorrow." She said as she looked around the room picturing what it would look like after she put a few feminine touches to it.

As he carried his boxes into his room, Jasmine couldn't help but stare at his rippling muscles and his firm tight ass. Already, Jasmine could tell that she would need to stay out of the apartment for awhile. At least until she could force herself to not lust after her brother anymore. Normalcy, that's what she craved and would have.
 
Tommy went back outside and grabbed more of his sister's things out of the back of his truck and carried them upstairs. "You just stay up here and unpack," he told her. After about ten trip up and down, he had gotten every last box and bag of hers into her new room. By the time he had hauled everything, he'd worked up a good sweat. He'd removed his shirt after the fourth trip.

"I'm gonna hop in the shower," he said, once he'd gotten all her things unloaded. The bathroom was right across the hall from her room. Tommy's room was at the end of the hallway. He went into the bathroom. Twenty minutes later he came back out, preceded by a cloud of steam, wearing only a towel that just barely made it all the way around his hips. "How's it coming?" he asked her, standing in her doorway with a smirk on his face.
 
It had been fairly easy to ignore Tommys prescence as he went to carry the rest of the boxes from the u-haul. She even managed to ignore him as he stripped off his t-shirt revealing his taut, sweaty yet glistening pecs of steel that held her tightly as she...

Okay, so maybe Jasmine had let her eyes graze over his chest.. and biceps...and abs that were so so kissable. Jasmine let out a small sigh if relief as Tommy announced he was going to take a shower.

Hes your brother.. who's an ass.. He's your brother, who has a nice ass, Ugghh he's my fucking brother!!! she reminded herself

How's it coming?"

Jasmine jumped, slightly startled"Oh fine I almost had a..." her voice which had been dripping in sarcasm, faltered as her eyes roamed over his form. She quickly recovered though," heart attack, but it's all good! Tommy go get dressed, you aren't a chip n dales stripper."
 
"Really? I'm not? Dammit. That was gonna by my new career. Are you sure I'm not cut out for that?" He let got of one side of the towel, and it fell down behind him and then around.

His cock had stiffened a bit as he watched his sister unpack her things, just enough to be able to hang the towel off his member. "I think they'd like this," he said, pointing down, the towel now covering only his long thick hard-on.
 
Jasmine rolled her eyes at his sarcasm, continuing to put her clothes in her drawer. "What girl would come to see you? I definately..." Her voice trailed off as she stared at the towel hanging on his pole,"Its official, you really are a nerd, Tommy."

Jasmine may have been attracted to Tommy but she wasn't going to be swayed so easily. Jasmine then pulled out her Johnny Depp posters and looked around the small room for where to hang it. Finding a place in the corner, she grabbed some tape and started hanging, her ass tightening and her breasts were slightly crushed against the wall.
 
Tommy smirked and let out a little laugh before walking away, down the hallway to his own room. He threw on some mesh athletic shorts and a wifebeater and headed out to the living room. He flipped on the TV and turned it to the local baseball game. It was his day off, after all, he sure as hell wasn't gonna work all day!

Tommy's belly eventually started rumbling. "Hey Jazzy, I'm gonna order some pizza, want any?" he called out from the sofa.
 
Jasmine shook her head then finished unpacking. She took a step back and looked around the room. Everything seemed to be in it's place. It still needed some fixing up but she was tired and just felt like relaxing. She would have to make a pad or something.

For now, she was starving! So, when her brother mentioned pizza Jasmine was already drooling. "Yes, please!" She called,after all she had to enjoy herself sometimes.
 
Tommy flipped open his phone and called the pizza place, placed an order for an extra-large sausage and pepperoni and an order of cheese sticks, and went back to watching the game. He couldn't concentrate on it, though. All his thoughts concerned his little sister, who was now his roommate.

He absolutely had to have her. She was here with him, and had no where else to go. The things that had happened months ago still loomed large between them, but they hadn't spoken of those events at all.

He had raped his sister, after all. Tied her to his bed and taken her by force, against her will. He still suspected that she had secretly enjoyed it, though she could never admit it.

He decided to wait. Bide his time, for a little while. That way, when the moment finally came, it would be all the sweeter. He knew she would fight him. He had to have this planned out as well as he had planned the rape last time...
 
That night, 6 months ago haunted Jasmine over and over, every single night. She would never admit that she enjoyed fucking her brother. She told herself that it was wrong and it was! It was different fantasizing about fucking your brother and actually doing it.

Jasmine was pleasantly surprised that he hadn't made a move on her, but then again that's how it had been six months. He'd made no move to fuck her until she least expected it. That made her wary.

"I'm gonna take a shower." She said, her pink silk robe hung over her arm." Let me know when the food is here." She shut the door behind her, making certain it was locked. 20 minutes later, she came out with her robe tightly tied hugging her curves, which in her opinion, was better than loosely tied where everything was visible.

Jasmine slipped into her room and debated on what pjs to wear. She settled on the fleece pajama pants and pink tank top then joined her brother in the living room sitting at the far end of the couch.

"Who's winning?"
 
"The Cardinals," Tommy replied. No sooner had she sat down than did the doorbell ring. "Pizza's here," he said, getting up. He went over to the door, opened it, paid the pizza guy and brought the pizza and breadsticks inside. He set them down in front of the sofa on the coffee table. "Wanna beer?" he asked her as he went to the kitchen to get one for himself.
 
With her eyes glued to the television, Jasmine nodded. She wasn't really watching the game, in fact she couldn't stand baseball. She wondered if he would be terribly mad if she changed the channel really quickly. It was on a commercial. As soon as Tommy stood up and went to the kitchen Jasmine snatched the remote.

She quickly channel surfed through the tv."Boring, boring, boring... Oh Gossip Girl! Tommy won't mind looking at hot chicks." She left it on that channel and grabbed a slice of pizza picking the pepperoni off.
 
Tommy didn't hear a reply from his sister about the beer, so he grabbed her one anyway and headed back to the living room. He sat down on the sofa, placing the beer in front of Jasmine and cracking open his own. He grabbed a slice of pizza and took a big bite before looking up at the TV.

That wasn't right. Where'd his baseball game go? He looked over at Jasmine and saw the remote sitting on the arm of the sofa next to her. He swallowed his bite of pizza.

"So you think you can just run the place now, huh? Gonna put up pink drapes on the windows as well?" he asked, and reached across her to grab the remote just as she was grabbing her beer, and managed to spill it all over her chest and lap.
 
Jasmine glanced over at Tommy noticing the bewildered look on his face. She had to keep from laughing out loud.

Jazzy smirked,"No I was thinkin floral would look better." Jasmine teased.

She reached to grab her bottle of beer, opening it up just as Tommy reached over for the remote. Immediately Jasmine stood up as the beer splashed all over her tits and lap. Her nipples hardened slightly from the cool liquid.

"Shit!" she yelled," Great now I gotta take another shower." she grumbled setting her pizza in the box.
 
Tommy laughed a little, seeing his sister get covered in her beer. He sat back and took a swig of his own beer, and used the remote to flip the TV back to the baseball game. He watched her get up, her tits clinging to her top now, her hardening nipples pushing the thin fabric out.

"Well go on. But you're paying the water bill this month."
 
Jasmine paused in her steps,"Im paying the water bill? you made me spill the beer!" She snapped, glaring at him. Her fists were clenched in anger as she glared at her ass of an older brother, his sudden charm was erased from her mind.

"You're an asshole Tommy, and I'm not paying the water bill I've only been here for a half an hour." She started to move towards her room.
 
Back
Top