Bootgrrl Unzipped...

Re: Re: Re: Did I miss anything today?

fonestud said:
Was that in the 1st or 2nd chapter......??

And did the candle melt in chapter 3 ?? :p

I said almost! ;)

Dream got me all distracted with talk of candy canes and carrots... :p
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:

bootgrrl said:
That's what the dungeon is for! :devil:

see.....ouch....:p
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: oh my

bootgrrl said:
Hey baby! :heart: Missed you!

I'm just waiting for you to cum and get me... :devil: :kiss:
I've missed you too darlin'... and if you'd be my SLAVE, I'd cum and get you and cum in you and cum on you....:p :p :p :kiss: :kiss:
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:

zammius said:
now let's keep the stable out of this.....i get hit with the crop every time it's mentioned......ouch......:kiss:

What crop? That was me kicking you under the table... :D
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Did I miss anything today?

bootgrrl said:
I said almost! ;)

Dream got me all distracted with talk of candy canes and carrots... :p

what no cukes?!?!?!;)
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:

bootgrrl said:
That's what the dungeon is for! :devil:


I thought it was already full!!! ;)
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: oh my

bootgrrl said:
*LMAO*

I think you've been dippin' into the same stuff as Dream, my friend! :D

i would love to dip into many things with dream my dear.....but i wanna put my peter in your pan....:p
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: R

kayte said:
I thought it was already full!!! ;)
What, no room for me??:rolleyes:
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:

bootgrrl said:
What crop? That was me kicking you under the table... :D

damn boots......ouch......:kiss:
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:

zammius said:
now let's keep the stable out of this.....i get hit with the crop every time it's mentioned......ouch......:kiss:

Hmmmmm, wondering who is doing that? ;)
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:

bootgrrl said:
What crop? That was me kicking you under the table... :D


LMAO!!!
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: oh my

manofsteel52 said:
I've missed you too darlin'... and if you'd be my SLAVE, I'd cum and get you and cum in you and cum on you....:p :p :p :kiss: :kiss:

*LOL*

I may have consider leasing myself out as a slave...on a hourly basis! ;) :p
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Did I miss anything today?

fonestud said:
what no cukes?!?!?!;)

Nah...she had to leave before we got into cuke and banana territory! :nana:
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: R

manofsteel52 said:
What, no room for me??:rolleyes:


Snuggling close!! Always room for you {{{{{{{{{{{{MoS}}}}}}}}}} :kiss:
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:

kayte said:
I thought it was already full!!! ;)

Oh, didn't you know? We put an addition on, Sis...

Who knew there were so many men who needed to be punished....err, I mean, pleasured...on a regular basis! :devil:
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: oh m

zammius said:
i would love to dip into many things with dream my dear.....but i wanna put my peter in your pan....:p

*LOL*

You're trying to weaken my defenses with laughter, aren' t you?! :D
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: R

manofsteel52 said:
What, no room for me??:rolleyes:

You ALWAYS have a standing reservation, babe.... :kiss: :heart:
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:

zammius said:
damn boots......ouch......:kiss:

Just be glad I'm not wearin' my Doc Martens... ;)
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:

bootgrrl said:
Oh, didn't you know? We put an addition on, Sis...

Who knew there were so many men who needed to be punished....err, I mean, pleasured...on a regular basis! :devil:


Guess I didn't get that memo. Of course it has been a bit of time since I took anyone there....;)

Yes, the guys just keep appearing don't they? :p
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:

kayte said:
Guess I didn't get that memo. Of course it has been a bit of time since I took anyone there....;)

Yes, the guys just keep appearing don't they? :p

*smiles and says nothing* :D
 
Back
Top