T teacher78 Really Experienced Joined Jan 26, 2012 Posts 183 Mar 31, 2012 #1 I'm a 34yo boss looking for a naughty secretary willing to fullfill my needs.
X Xxkaylaxxx Really Experienced Joined Feb 13, 2012 Posts 256 Apr 24, 2012 #4 I'm 28... Has lot of administrative exp. I work very hard and will always do whatever it takes to make my boss happy ... What are the qualifications for the job?
I'm 28... Has lot of administrative exp. I work very hard and will always do whatever it takes to make my boss happy ... What are the qualifications for the job?
L LooselipsSub Virgin Joined Apr 22, 2012 Posts 14 May 9, 2012 #9 Buon giorno, boss. What can I do for you today?
T teacher78 Really Experienced Joined Jan 26, 2012 Posts 183 May 10, 2012 #10 LooselipsSub said: Buon giorno, boss. What can I do for you today? Click to expand... Come here, I really need you right now. Sent you a PM
LooselipsSub said: Buon giorno, boss. What can I do for you today? Click to expand... Come here, I really need you right now. Sent you a PM