Brother/Sister Thread closed for EklectikChik

RLA68

Literotica Guru
Joined
May 28, 2008
Posts
1,895
Kyle 21 years old 5’9 175 pounds athletic build light brown hair blue eyes
Kristal 21 years old 5’6 slender shapely build blonde hair and blue eyes

Kyle and Krystal are twins born 6 minutes apart. Krystal being the born first. They grew up very close and even protective of each other. It wasn’t unusual for them to take the blame or hide what the other had done to protect the other not with their parents but at school. Both even got razzed for how close they are but the defense was that twins are naturally close.

Although they are supremely close they also have had their tiffs. Most times over minor things just to get a rise out of the other. They usually both could swallow their pride and apologize. Lately Kyle had been a jerk about the guys she was seeing. This had been going on for about a year plus. He was even an ass to their face and likely ran or two off. Kristal in turn wasn’t receptive to any girls she knew he was dating much les even interested in before he asked them out. Petty bickering was ensuing just before mom and dad were going out of town. What should be their final year of college and then both would move out to the real world was becoming a war ground between the twins.

Story-
They had planned a party months ago before the petty fights were escalating. They ran with most of the same crowd so the invitation list was easy.
“Damn it Kristal…that is my baseball jersey…why…why are you wearing it? I hate it when you take my clothes…much less not asking.” He stood in front of her in the hall.

"Is everything ready the party is in 2 hours?" he als said raising his voice.
 
"Oh put a sock in it!" Krystal smiled sweetly, knowing that it irritated him to now end that she wasn't fighting back...this time. Nope. She was NOT going to let him ruin her mood before the party. "I'm wearing your jersey because it's comfortable and I can get it dirty without feeling so bad." She poked small pink tongue out at him and spun on her bare heels and walked purposefully away.

Alone in their home 'cept for Kyle, she had dressed for comfort as they got ready to have one of their last parties at 'home'. The cut off shorts she wore were dangerously short and showed off a wealth of lightly tanned skin, almost vanishing completely under his jersey.

She heard him grumble under his breath, stalking behind. "Yes, everything this ready!" She continued, keeping her voice as sweet as humanly possible. "Food, drinks, decorations...it's all good. Now I just gotta change and we'll be good to go. Why are you sweating it? Not like we haven't done this before!" She shot over a slender shoulder as her long blond ponytail swayed flipped to the side and showcased the long slender collum of her pretty neck.

He'd been more aggressively in the last year, but for weeks now it had gotten progressively worse, setting her own nerves on edge. Truth be know, which she acted cool and collected, Krystal was apprehensive about going out there alone. The security of her childhood home and her twin had always been reassuring and she wasn't used to the idea of being by herself. It only forced a strange achy feeling in her chest and sent her nerves into high gear.

At the base of the steps, she stopped and looked up at her 'big brother', her blue eyes so much like his own. "What's wrong?"
 
"Oh put a sock in it!" Krystal smiled sweetly, knowing that it irritated him to now end that she wasn't fighting back...this time. Nope. She was NOT going to let him ruin her mood before the party. "I'm wearing your jersey because it's comfortable and I can get it dirty without feeling so bad." She poked small pink tongue out at him and spun on her bare heels and walked purposefully away.

“Krystal..some times…geesh.” He said in a huff and walked off.

She heard him grumble under his breath, stalking behind. "Yes, everything is ready!" She continued, keeping her voice as sweet as humanly possible. "Food, drinks, decorations...it's all good. Now I just gotta change and we'll be good to go. Why are you sweating it? Not like we haven't done this before!" She shot over a slender shoulder as her long blond ponytail swayed flipped to the side and showcased the long slender collum of her pretty neck.

“You know this is likely our last party. Both of us will graduate in June and likely be out of this house soon after. Most of our friends will also be moving on and away. I just want one last bash to be great.” He states somberly.

At the base of the steps, she stopped and looked up at her 'big brother', her blue eyes so much like his own. "What's wrong?"

He smiled and then his eyes looked sad.
“You really don’t know? I mean twins usually are supposed to know what the other is thinking.” He replies with sarcasm.

“I am scared of graduating. I hate losing my friends probability wise…but it really bothers me to think we will likely be offered jobs at opposite ends of the country. I am good with leaving this city….other than the university, there is one big company here anymore. I am ready to leave mom and dad’s nest but not to have you out of my life.” He says somberly.
 
Last edited:
“You really don’t know? I mean twins usually are supposed to know what the other is thinking.” He replies with sarcasm.

Krystal huffed softly and rolled her eyes, but when his look saddened, she felt herself wanting to reach for him.

“I am scared of graduating. I hate losing my friends probability wise…but it really bothers me to think we will likely be offered jobs at opposite ends of the country. I am good with leaving this city….other than the university, there is one big company here anymore. I am ready to leave mom and dad’s nest but not to have you out of my life.” He says somberly.

She felt her vision blur as tears stung her eyes and she cleared her throat. "Come on now, don't make all sniffly." She tried to tease, hugging herself. "And if you think I'm letting you get that far away, you're seriously missing a few screws, buddy. I'm just as scared, you know?"

Moving closer, she slid her arms around his lean waist and pressed her face to his shoulder, hugging him. "Besides, who is going to keep the skanks away, right? Face it, you need me."
 
She felt her vision blur as tears stung her eyes and she cleared her throat. "Come on now, don't make all sniffly." She tried to tease, hugging herself. "And if you think I'm letting you get that far away, you're seriously missing a few screws, buddy. I'm just as scared, you know?"

“We will see.” He says trying not to do a Niagara falls.

Moving closer, she slid her arms around his lean waist and pressed her face to his shoulder, hugging him. "Besides, who is going to keep the skanks away, right? Face it, you need me."

“Yea well not like your choice of boyfriends has been stellar. You seem like you were doing a tour of loserville for a while there.” He replies and kisses her forehead.

“I suppose we have to face growing up someday. It just sucks.” He adds as he moves away after the hug.

“I love you Kristy…I hope our future at least includes that we will be a part of each other’s life.” He adds as he goes and gets the refreshments.

It wasn’t long before people started showing up.
 
She gave him a playful smack on the back at his remark and laughed softly, rubbing her cheek against the soft fabric of his shirt. “Yeah yeah...whatever. They weren't all bad...”

When he finally drew away, she smiled at him. “Of course we'll be a part of each other's lives. TI like irritating you too much to stay away.”

Grinning, she watched him go and bounded back up the stairs to her room for a quick change of clothes while he busied himself with the refreshments. As people began to show up, the music was turned up and Krystal returned dressed in a short denim skirt that once again showed off her shapely legs and a pretty ruffled top that bared her arms and shoulders, tying around her neck.

She slipped past some of their friends with a wave, a hug and a smile before bumping into a tall jock known as Luke. He flashed her a charming smile and playfully spun her around. “Hey Luke! Glad you could make it.”

Chuckling he pulled her close and urged her to dance to the beat of the music that filtered through the house. She happily did just that along with those around them. “Hey yourself beautiful. Wondered where you had been hiding at...”
 
He welcomed all the guests and eventually was drinking with his buddies and having a good time until he saw Luke with his sister. He let it go initially but as he watched them and had a drink or two his blood was boiling. Luke was a jock asshole he thought and just trying to get into her panties. His friends noticed he was staring and not in a good manner as they tried to get his attention away from Luke. Kyle had punched out a guy or two at a party in the past. He was a championship wrestler in college and not fearful of even a bigger guy football player like Luke.
“Fucker…kick his ass.” He mumbled.

His friends found him a girl to dance with to try and get his attention off of Luke. He was cool initially but his look became more and more sour. He was standing ready to walk over any minute.
 
Krystal let herself enjoy herself. She was having fun, in their home, with their friends and a couple of drinks later, she was feeling loose. Not too loose, but relaxed. Luke for the most part seemed to hog up her attention. He was being charming and flirty, letting her bounce away once I a while to dance with some of her girlfriends before slinking back. He was behind her now, his hips pressing into the firm roundness of her bottom as he palmed her hips and squeezed lightly.

She giggled as he bent close and wrapped an arm around her slender waist, hugging her closer as the music changed to a softer, slower tempo. “Hey...” she began, trying to catch his attention as her eyes focused on Kyle. He was glaring at Luke and if looks could kill, the boy would have been dead. Irritation kicked in...why was he being an ass?? She was just having fun!

“I'm going to get a drink and use the bathroom. Be right back...save my spot!” She said sweetly and twirled away with a little wave and a wink before making tracks to her brother. She smiled at his buds and hooked her arm around Kyle's elbow. “Excuse me guys...I need to borrow Kyle for just a sec.”
 
Kyle was drinking and glaring harder and harder. One of his friends tried to get his attention and he shoved his hand off of him.
“Well then fuck you man.” He said as the guy called him a dick.

“Who invited him anyways?” he said standing with some buddies and they kept trying to get him into another room to play a drinking game or do something than start a fight.
“Later..” he growled.

A couple of his friends told him there was like four girls wanting to dance with him.
“Later…if Luke touches her ass one more time…” he said tailing off as his sister came over.


She smiled at his buds and hooked her arm around Kyle's elbow. “Excuse me guys...I need to borrow Kyle for just a sec.”
 
She practically dragged him past the refreshment table and into the hall where the guest bathroom was. Without giving him a chance to start, the poked a finger into his chest and glared at him. “Don't you dare start a fight. I'm just dancing, we're just having fun. I swear, you do this all the time!”

Crossing her arms, she huffed and then spared a glance to his cup. “Either stop drinking and think or just quit being a dick, okay? I want to have FUN. It's not like I'm out there blowing him, alright? Geez! You act like you can't trust me!”

It was hard holding back when he was playing the dominant male. She felt safe and knew that Luke more than likely wanted in her panties, but it wasn't going to happen. Not now and not ever. She was just enjoying the attention and flirting.
 
She practically dragged him past the refreshment table and into the hall where the guest bathroom was. Without giving him a chance to start, she poked a finger into his chest and glared at him. “Don't you dare start a fight. I'm just dancing, we're just having fun. I swear, you do this all the time!”

“He grabs your as one more time…” he said tailing off looking at her crossed arms.

Crossing her arms, she huffed and then spared a glance to his cup. “Either stop drinking and think or just quit being a dick, okay? I want to have FUN. It's not like I'm out there blowing him, alright? Geez! You act like you can't trust me!”

He studied her for a moment and then answered.
“Whatever do what you want. I still am saying if he touches your ass one more time...” He said and went toward the other room he dances with a couple different girls. He takes one downstairs after a while but he passes out as he is making out with her.

He wakes sometime later and heads upstairs from the couch in the basement. He doesn’t bother to grab any clothes other than his underwear he is wearing. The house is dark. He is still hazy but realizes the party is over.
 
Krystal is still fuming at her brother by the time the party has ended. She'd already found him passed out downstairs and rolled her eyes before stalking back upstairs. Some of their friends had stayed the night, crashing on couches, the floor and a few in the guest rooms. They knew the rule...no one touched Mom and Dad's room. Everything else was fair game, but thankfully she had slinked away from Luke and had been able to crawl into her own bed while he found a more willing participant.

Tired and emotionally drained, she changes into her favorite long, baggy night shirt and snuggles into bed. For a while she thinks about Kyle and their chats over the past few hours, days and weeks. On one end wanting to smack some sense into him and on another wanting to hug and protect him from the fear of leaving home.

Either way, she was still peeved. Hugging her pillow, she snuggled down, turning off her bedside lamp and drifting off to sleep.
 
He walks toward what he thinks is his room. He stumbles as he turns the corner and takes the door on the left rather than on the right. His room was on the right and his sister’s of course on the left.

He removes his underpants as he decides to crash in his bed. He climbs into bed and realizes someone in his bed. He smiles as he figures it is Susie. He was making out with her before he passed out downstairs. He moves the covers back and he moves his hand under her nightshirt. He rubs her back as he kisses her legs up to her pussy.

He moves her legs apart as he licks her pussy and fondles her breasts with his right hand. He is going to fuck Susie real good. That slut has been asking for it and tonight won’t be a total loss he thought.
 
Oh she was having the best dream! Krystal moaned softly in her sleep and rolled fully onto her back as the sweet sensations of her 'dream' lover made her body tingle and dampen. She arched on the bed as his tongue swirled around her clit and then dipped low to taste her sweetness.

She stretched and whimpered, jacking her hips up as he slid a hand up and gave one her tits a squeeze while his other large hand palms her tight bottom. Her smooth legs spread further, bracketing his large shoulders and rubbing, needing more.

Reaching down with her hands, her fingers slide through his thick hair, gripping as she pushed her hips up, needing him to squelch the need, needing to reach that point. She needed more...his fingers, his tongue, his cock...

She whimpered as the dream began to fade, frantically trying to hold onto it as she blinked into the darkness and suddenly realized those feelings weren't going away. She was sprawled out half naked in her bed and....a tongue darted low and slid into her, curling and teasing. She gasped loudly and instinctively raised her hips. "Wait!" she choked out, her voice sleepy and hoarse. "What...who..." Her words died as he tweaked her nipple. Oh god! Her mind frantically grasped at straws. Had Luke snuck in?
 
He pumped his tongue in and out of her with swirling around for a good bit. He was intent on not only tasting her but making sure she was properly lubed for what was next. He smiled as he heard a hazy “What..who..” he smiled.

He climbed up between her legs and slid his rock hard meat into her. He held in place after every inch entered her for just a second, he loved it when the girl gasps. He kissed her lips before starting with long strokes in and out.
“Didn’t want you to be disappointed Susie…” he groaned after about three strokes in and out.
 
And Krystal did gasp and squirm and then cried out softly as he buried himself deeper and began to move. His kiss was hot and wet and robbed her of her breath until she heard his voice and words.

"Didn’t want you to be disappointed Susie…”

Her body tensed and she for a moment panic set in and she struggled as she realized the truth of it...her brother was fucking her and clearly thought she was someone else!

His bigger body pinned her down as he worked his hips. God he was good! She thought and moaned helplessly. He had to stop, she thought, this was wrong. So wrong...he would hate her in the morning, but it was becoming increasingly harder to talk. She was panting, unable to move away or stop his assault on her senses now.

She dug her fingers into his shoulders and arched, quivering all over as he drove in deeper. "Oh god! Oooh no...ooooh fuuuck yes!"
 
After the first three strokes Kyle found his rhythm and pumped in and out harder and faster. He raised one of her legs to his shoulder for more penetration.
“Yes…you like my cock deep in you don’t you Susie.” He groaned and pumped with his athletically strong body.


She dug her fingers into his shoulders and arched, quivering all over as he drove in deeper. "Oh god! Oooh no...ooooh fuuuck yes!"

He kept pumping harder and faster like a jack hammer as he eventually raised her other leg and then he was fucking like it was a sprint. His jack hammer was on full speed with a boost of power as his excitement was over the edge.
“Damn Susie…you are so much better than I even recall last time.” He groaned.

The bed springs were creaking at full tilt and although he was still in a haze from alcohol earlier he was working hard and a drip of sweat on his left eye brow. He eventually pumped 4 hard strokes and arched his back. His legs fairly steady as they were flexed.
“OH YES YES!” he let out at 3:30 am possibly waking a person or two but most everyone were also sleeping off a major drinking binge. He let his manseed go and after a couple of moments collapsed next to her. He kissed her cheek and rolled over falling to the floor.
“Amazing Sus.” He said grabbing his underwear and falling into the wall reaching the door. He found the bathroom across the hall. No big deal cumming in her as she is on the pill he thought. When he was done he found his bedroom but no Susie. Strange but he fell asleep until morning. Waking up on top of his bed with his underwear wrapped around his left ankle and bare ass for all to see if they entered his room.
 
Krystal had lain there...completely spent and frustrated to boot. Of course he had been drunk...she'd been so close and yet hadn't cum and he'd been convinced she was Susie.

Too shocked to stop him from leaving, she felt hot tears streak down the sides of her cheeks. What had she done?! How could she have let it continue? Her body hummed, still frustrated, now more than ever.

Wet and achy, she'd gotten up, showered and changed, then returned to her bedroom to strip the sheets. As twins it hadn't been uncommon for them to sleep in the same bed, to cuddle and hug and just be close...but this...this was different and she knew that Kyle hadn't meant it, but what was she to say??

Early the next morning, she pushed her sheets into the washer and started a load before anyone got up and when people started waking up, she waved them good bye, one by one, her head pounding and mind racing.
 
Kyle woke up and threw on some grey shorts and a grey tank top. He came out of his bedroom. He saw some of the last guests leave. He waved and smiled. He had one hell of a hangover.

“Hey.” He said to Krystal.

“Ummm look…I know I was an ass last night. I am sorry sis. I don’t know why I act stupid like that but I am swearing off alcohol.” He says somberly.
 
She could tell that he didn't remember much of anything...or perhaps he was still stuck on Susie. Either way, she didn't know really what to say. She felt awkward and hot and uncomfortable all of a sudden.

"It's all good. I'm going to go finish cleaning up upstairs if you don't mind tackling down here." She told him and gave him a small smile and forced herself to move. Man she needed time to think...and it was making her head hurt. What the hell was she supposed to say? Um...by the way...you fell into the wrong bed last night.

With a sigh, the jogged up the stairs and began moving through the rooms to pick up what trash was left behind and straighten up.
 
"It's all good. I'm going to go finish cleaning up upstairs if you don't mind tackling down here." She told him and gave him a small smile and forced herself to move.

With a sigh, the jogged up the stairs and began moving through the rooms to pick up what trash was left behind and straighten up.

He sat there a moment and noticed she wasn’t right. He waited a minute or two and followed her. He wrapped his arms around from behind.
“Hey talk to me.” He said and kissed her cheek.

“Its not like I don’t know when you are upset. If it is me…I am again sorry I was a dick last night. In fact I am going to give up drinking. But bottom line is I love you Krystal..so talk to me.” He said somberly and kissed her cheek again.
 
Krystal stiffened against him and felt her breath hitch as he pressed close and hugged her. She willed herself to relax...she didn't know what to say. He would freak...wouldn't he?

“Hey talk to me.”

"I'm okay, really. I'm just...tired. Long night." She murmured, her voice wavering slightly.

“Its not like I don’t know when you are upset. If it is me…I am again sorry I was a dick last night. In fact I am going to give up drinking. But bottom line is I love you Krystal..so talk to me.”

"I love you too." She whispered, "You know I do...it's just...it's crazy and you're going to freak, I know you are." She found herself laughing then, out of nerves. This sort of thing didn't happen to well balance family. Incest was for crazy hillbillies or white trash, wasn't it? And yet she didn't feel dirty, just...frustrated and confused.
 
"I love you too." She whispered, "You know I do...it's just...it's crazy and you're going to freak, I know you are." She found herself laughing then, out of nerves.

“Huh?” he said and got a little adrenaline going.

“Krystal..you know now you have to spill it. If someone did something to you…they will regret it the rest of their days if I allow them to live them out.” He stated a little hyped.
 
Krystal let out a soft sigh and untangled herself from her brother's arms and slowly turned to face him, only she couldn't meet his gaze. Clasping her hands in front of her, she studied her toes and took a deep breath and then shook her head and flushed a brilliant shade of red.

"I can't..." She whined, "I can't tell you. No...it would change everything!" She complained and spun on her heels, hell bent to get away from him and lock herself in her room.
 
"I can't..." She whined, "I can't tell you. No...it would change everything!" She complained.

He was stunned.

“Change what? Krystal…” he said walking after her.

“Hey…what happened? Did someone do something or not?” he said and thought for a moment.
“Did I do something to make a complete ass of myself at the party?” He asked with a bit more vigor.

“I danced with some of the girls and didn’t start a fight I thought. Susie and went downstairs…I think I passed out.” He mumbled to himself.
 
Back
Top