Bumping into an old friend

SithMistress

Experienced
Joined
Feb 20, 2011
Posts
95
Closed for Mayu

Crystal Lynd
Age: 28
5'9" 135 lbs
Reddish-gold hair, piercing green eyes
Athletic body 36D-26-36

Top: http://www.victoriassecret.com/ss/S...&c=Page&cid=1297687979517&pagename=vsdWrapper

While wandering around the shops at the local mall, Crystal Lynd has spent a fair amount of money. Carrying bags from several shops, she walks the mall with a purpose. She is clad in black, lace V-neck tank-top that shows a liberal amount of her 36D breasts and short denim shorts. Her reddish-gold hair is tied up in a loose bun, her piercing green eyes scanning the windows of the shops behind her glasses.

Just as she's walking into one of the shops, she literally bumps into an old friend from her college days. Her name is Bella. A tight slender 5'4" woman, with a beautiful tan and brown, curly, shoulder-length hair. Her breasts had grown larger than Crystal remembered, filling out into a full C. She has brown eyes, and, unlike the last time Crystal saw her, she was a lot curvier.

"Oh my, I'm so....Bella? Is that you?" Crystal asks, holding a hand up to her mouth in surprise.
 
Last edited:
Bella Wolf
Age: 25
5'4. 120lbs
Dark brown eyes and hair
Curvy Body 32C
Dress: http://www.victoriassecret.com/ss/S...&c=Page&cid=1295527779091&pagename=vsdWrapper

Bella had just been looking around, she had grown up with a friend named Crystal and had wanted to look for her, so really she went to the mall. She was thinking of her childhood and before she knew it, she heard a voice. Turning around, her brown eyes widened and noticed who it was.

"Crystal?"

She was as shocked as her friend, she saw her friends with bags and laughed softly. She knew Crystal very well, and was right coming to the mall.

"Looks like someone is doing some light...shopping?" She smiled looking at her.
 
Seeing her old friend looking just as good as she ever had, Crystal smiled, setting her bags on the ground and hugging her old friend. "My god, how long has it been? I haven't seen you in ages!" Picking her bags back up after hugging Bella, Crystal gestures towards a small cafe a few feet away. "Care to sit, maybe get something to drink?"

Settling into a chair at the cafe, Crystal smiles at Bella. "I thought I'd just be here picking up a few things," Crystal says, holding up the bags she's holding. A bag from Fredrick's of Hollywood is most prominant. "I'm so happy to see you! How have you been?"
 
She held onto her tightly and let go, nodding and heading over to the café, she ordered a coffee and sat back relaxing. She smiled seeing what she bought, she was always interested in the same things. But the question came up to how she was doing.

"I'm doing very well thank you, I got a music degree in college and I play the Violin. But I also write my own music to, so I do a bit of everything. I have a concert tonight actually, you should come." She sat back and reached into her bag taking out a front seat pass and handed it to her.

"It's at 8, thats if you don't have a date" She smiled.
 
Crystal nods as she takes a sip from the cup of Earl Grey tea she ordered. "I would LOVE to go! I'll have to get someone to cover for me at work tonight, but that shouldn't be too hard. I remember some of the recitals you had when we were kids! Oh, you were so earnest with that thing! You weren't the best, but you were determined to be!" Giggling at the memory, Crystal holds her hand to her chest.

"So, I've been keeping myself busy. I have a job that helps me save some money to go back to school to finish my degree in Pharmacy. It helps keep me in shape too. Haven't been to a gym in WEEKS! When I'm not working, I'm studying a lot for school or taking one or two classes towards my degree."
 
She laughed remembering that "Yeah well I am a hell of a lot better now, I remember that well. I had fire, still do which is why I got a musical degree after all. But I am glad your doing so well, you certainly haven't changed, still the same girl I grow up with. Just a bit older looking, but you look fantastic to me. I thought a lot about you when I was away, I know one thing. I am being more careful now, I am not losing contact with you again"
 
Holding a hand to her chest, Crystal's smile grew wider. "Aww, Bella, that's so sweet! I thought about you a lot too!" Crystal took another sip of her tea, placing the cup back in the saucer and absently tracing a manicured fingernail around the rim.

"So, I can imagine how your life has changed! What with the music you write and perform! Anything else new going on in your life? I'm dying to hear! Whatever happened to that guy you were seeing in college?" Shaking her head, Crystal giggled. "He used to follow you around like a puppy!"
 
She smiled watching her, but when he asked about her boyfriend she sighed a bit. "Well six months ago we were heading home from an opera house and we got hit by a drunk driver, I was the only one that survived, Luke died at the scene. " She looked down and thought about him. "But it's alright you didn't know"
 
Crystal's hand flies up to her mouth. "Oh, God. Bella, I'm so sorry! I...God. You must be an emotional WRECK!" Reaching across the table, Crystal's hand rests on Bella's, gently caressing it. "And here I am bringing it up so casually! Oh, sweetie, I'm so sorry. You're right, I didn't know. Was it hard for you? The survivor's guilt? Are you seeing someone? A shrink, I mean? Because I know what it's like to lose someone close to you. And I hope you're talking about it with someone. After all, if you bottle up all that emotion....God. I don't know what to say!"
 
Bella smiled at Crystal and squeezed her hand lovingly "Crystal you need to relax, I'm dealing with it. It was hard at first, but I'm at peace with what happened. I'm at peace with myself, I would have told you if I didn't lose contact with you. But yes I am still talking about it to my doctor, I used to be depressed bad. But I do not suffer from it as bad any more, I have my sad days but I'm just happy I'm here"
 
"That's good to know, Bella," Crystal says as she takes a drink of her tea. "I'm glad to know that you're not letting a tragedy like this define you. I've seen a lot of people who just wallow in their grief and let it take over their lives. We're only here for a short time, relatively speaking. We should enjoy ourselves while we're here! Which is why I am TOTALLY looking forward to your concert tonight! Are you playing some of your own music, or some of the classic composers?"
 
She smiled and agreed, this was a day to be happy she found her friend. She was enjoying talking to her and she nodded. "Some of my own music actually, ive spent over a year getting it to where I want it" She said simply.
 
"That's great!" Crystal said, finishing off her cup of tea. "I'm really excited about tonight. I can't wait to hear what you've been working on! Tell me, what sort of dress is your concert? Black-tie? Semi-Formal? Casual? I have to make sure I'm wearing the perfect outfit! Oh, this is gonna be great!" Crystal exclaims, bubbling over with enthusiasm.
 
Bella smiled at Cyrstal she was happy because her friend was happy, she thought for a moment "It's Semi-Formal actually, if you have any trouble with the people there, you can tell them they dont let you in I will fire them" She said in a serious tone but laughed joking around with her.
 
Crystal laughed, her hand flying up to her chest. "I'll make sure to remember that! Oh, it's so good to see you again, Bella. So, tell me, aside from the music, what else have you been up to? How are your parents? I remember how much you missed them when we were in school. I know how happy I was to see my parents when I got home!"
 
Bella smiled at Crystal "Its so very good to see you to Crystal, I didn't think id ever see you again frankly" She said simply, but when she asked about other things. "Well I am working on getting a nursing degree, since id like to have a steady job and being a Registered Nurse sounds nice to me. As for my parents, they are doing excellent thank you, we all missed each other. But thats what can make a bond tighter is by missing that person"
 
"A nursing degree?" Crystal asks, leaning forward a bit to listen closer. By leaning forward, Crystal unknowingly is showing a fair amount of cleavage. "That's so awesome! I'm actually saving up money to finish my Pharmacist degree! I mean, I'm working and all just to save up that money. That's so cool, though! Both going into the medical field! What made you decide to become an RN?"
 
Bella smiled "Luke...because I could not save his life, I wanted to try and do something with the second chance at life that I have now. I want to be able to help people you know, doctors help people but they can't stay with one patient for to long. Nurses can" She said happily, sitting back and relaxing some more.
 
Crystal held her hand to her chest. "Awww. Bella, that's so sweet! You're such a caring and compassionate person, I know you'll do GREAT! I'm so happy for you, yet I'm sad too, that Luke couldn't be here to see you like this. He'd be proud of you, I'm sure!"
 
Bella smiled "I know he is proud of me, and my parents are very proud of me now you are. So now everyone is proud of me I guess" She giggled looking at her kindly. "Luke is watching out for me, I know he is. And I'm ok with that"
 
Back
Top