But, but, but I think

LRC

Sketchy Character
Joined
Jul 1, 2000
Posts
2,098
these are nice rear views.

They might make nice avs ... hint hint hint ;)
 
Picture #2. Whoa.

Yum.Yum.Yum.Yum.Yum.Yum.Yum.Yum.Yum.Yum.
Yum.Yum.Yum.Yum.Yum.Yum.Yum.Yum.Yum.Yum.

LOL
 
Yip yip yip yip yip yip mmmmmmmm yip yip yip!!! These would make good avs!
 
last one ......... jeans torn

in just the right places ;)
 
Are there more?

I intend to have some very sweet dreams tonight!

*snicker*
 
TTTTTTHAT'S ALL FOLKS!

Hey, no fighting over them ladies. ;)
 
debbiexxx said:
These would make good avs!
Nahhh! I think my Av is much more sexy and closer to the real me ;)

Ever notice that when we have threads with any pics of women, regardless of what it is, lots of both men and women post to it, yet have one thread where the pics are men only, and it is almost women exclusively who post to it? Not even a "I wish I had that guy's ass" ;) (not that I don't have a good ass myself - it just doesn't quite compare to those hardbody avs).
 
WYSIWYG

If I used one of those it wouldn't be me...

and thus it would be misleading, which would probably disappoint any potential...

I am with STG on this...

The real me...maybe not a hardbody...but real.;)
 
Reality Bites!

But not too harshly bratcat;)

only the way you like it.
 
Back
Top