Traveler32
Not as bright as I look
- Joined
- Mar 26, 2002
- Posts
- 12,966
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
ElusivButterfly said:Hehehe Sounds like a happy medium to me![]()
Just get it nice and hotthanks sweetie...I do for sure. Have a nice night Michele..sleep well and be wellElusivButterfly said:Time for this girl to head off to her cocoon..nighty night
Hugs and Butterfly kisses to all who wants them!![]()

ElusivButterfly said:Hey Handsome! Where you been? I have missed you!![]()
![]()
![]()
nothing wrong with that honeyElusivButterfly said:Oh you know me...if it is better great, if not, oh well, got to keep on gitting it....hehehe![]()

MaverickMan said:Hey, everybody,
There is a new art contest open at
https://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=414066
The subject this week is
Window
Take the time to have a look and vote for your favorite.
There are lots of good entries.
Hi Sexy Flutterby.![]()
![]()


dave_L2LP said:thanks sweetie...I do for sure. Have a nice night Michele..sleep well and be well![]()

lorddragonwolf said:been hiding out in the real world working and taking care of the new house. have missed seeing you as well.

How's Tuesday looking darlin?ElusivButterfly said:*smiles*![]()
Good from your window? Not a bad day today, sun's shining, eyes opened this morning 
bearlee said:So I went there and I saw somewhere else you had an entry- but which one was it
Hi EB![]()
Xectxny19X said:...always really beautiful.![]()

supahspaz said:How's Tuesday looking darlin?Good from your window? Not a bad day today, sun's shining, eyes opened this morning
![]()

yes just to wake up is perfectElusivButterfly said:Hi ya Hun...Is a beautiful day but still quite chilly and a bit breezy. Is supposed to warm up here on Thursday and it is suppose to be near 80 this weekend!
A good day indeed, just to wake up is a perfect day!![]()
![]()

that's a lot better than other things I have been calledElusivButterfly said:LOL Ok Sappy!![]()
![]()
![]()

supahspaz said:that's a lot better than other things I have been called![]()

probably a good ideaElusivButterfly said:Hahaha...Well I won't ask what those things are...I'll just stick to Sappy![]()
