Cal69's time to share

cal69 said:
thank you DF thought it'd make a change from this

never one to disappoint are u hun?

BTW - there should be some new pics on our thread tonight.....you'd better get your ass over there and join in with the chants from everyone else who wants to see em! :)

if you wanna see them, you gotta tell us ;)
 
dirtyflirty69 said:
never one to disappoint are u hun?

BTW - there should be some new pics on our thread tonight.....you'd better get your ass over there and join in with the chants from everyone else who wants to see em! :)

if you wanna see them, you gotta tell us ;)


oh i will DF, it helps inspire
 
catsr2wild said:
Just stopping by to take a peek...... :kiss: :p :p :kiss:

he's always worth a peek cats! I've been chatting to your hubby on our thread, he's a lovely guy. drop by to say hi sometime - it would be great to see you.
 
dirtyflirty69 said:
he's always worth a peek cats! I've been chatting to your hubby on our thread, he's a lovely guy. drop by to say hi sometime - it would be great to see you.


lol...that hubby always finds the sexy folks....I will stop by soon.... :kiss: :rose:
 
dirtyflirty69 said:
he's always worth a peek cats! I've been chatting to your hubby on our thread, he's a lovely guy. drop by to say hi sometime - it would be great to see you.

ladies you spoil me
 
dirtyflirty69 said:
well....................it doesn't hurt to be nice to people :cool:


thats right and sometimes you end up with more than just an internet friend....
 
catsr2wild said:
thats right and sometimes you end up with more than just an internet friend....

we've made some good friends so far cats, since we started our thread :) all very welcoming, encouraging and friendly
 
dirtyflirty69 said:
we've made some good friends so far cats, since we started our thread :) all very welcoming, encouraging and friendly

and i get some very lovely ladies come here too
 
dirtyflirty69 said:
we've made some good friends so far cats, since we started our thread :) all very welcoming, encouraging and friendly

I have, well we have, actually met some of our Lit friends and they are just as much of a joy in real life as they are on here...there have been a couple of real *stinkers* but life goes on and they go on ignore....I took a peek at your thread...very nice, I subscribed and I will be back to post as well hon....btw you and your hubby are very sexy....
 
cal69 said:
and i get some very lovely ladies come here too


Yes you do but you are sexy and a flirt as well...it makes you fun to be with... :kiss: :kiss:
 
Back
Top