Call Out for BBW Lovers

*face palm*

Good god! How is it that I am, JUST NOW finding this thread. OK... i'm calm now. Better late than never, eh. :)
 
Zulae,

I am ready to accept your challenge of an outward expression of public affection and intimacy. I will let you know when and where.......I hope you are ready for it? You know what they say, "watch what you wish for"

Ciao


My Name is Sam
 
Morning to all the beautifully women that make it so easy to love a woman with those voluptios curves an folds that give you your curvy beauty
 
The nicest thang about a BBW...they may bruise, but you know you can throw them around the bed and not break them ;)
 
Love the large lovely ladies

Any BBW/LLL's from Memphis. I am relatively new here and would love some company as I explore the city.
 
i love bbw so if any of you beautiful and sexy ladys want to get in touch im all yours!
 
Back
Top