Call Out for BBW Lovers

I love BBW's in fact all the women I have been with were BBW's including my very sexy wife.
 
gorgeous curvey BBBWs(BigBoldBeautiful Women) are my passion,women who have ample curves are a great turn on!
 
I am so delighted to have come across this thread! I'm a BBW who didn't think there were fellas out there who fancied my body type...*waves hello*
 
welcome! !

I am so delighted to have come across this thread! I'm a BBW who didn't think there were fellas out there who fancied my body type...*waves hello*

Hello Belfast sub..welcome to this board. Its kinda dead but id love to chat with you as a lover of the BBW.
 
I love BBW's !! Asa a matter of fact my wife is a big beautiful curvy woman. I've been with all types of women but I always seem to love the curvy ladies most
 
love you girls

I'm a very naughty adventurous man from so. cal. and I love bigger girls they are always more adventurous, willing to try new things and consistently naughtier, and that's what I love
 
Society is finally letting it be okay to be attracted to us curvaceous bewitching women...nice job calling them out!
 
Your like the pied piper for all us rubenesque ...full figured,,,bosomy...pleasantly plump...well rounded...well endowed...stacked shapely...voluptuous...curvaceous women everywhere... call out the men...thank you sister!
 
Back
Top