Campus Games

She moved as best she could and grabbed up some clothes and looked to him.

Can we get out of here Scott... I... I have to get out of here.
 
He nodded slowly, helping her gather up more items and gently leading her along to his place. Upon arriving he carefully laid out what he had brought with them and got his guest room together.
 
Once they were at his place she sat down on the couch and balled up staring blankly at the floor deep in thought trying to figure out what she would have to do
 
He knew there wasnt much that could be done for now, but he wanted her to be safe at least tonight, until he could figure out how to solve the bigger problem.
 
She looked to him blankly but motioned for him to move over to her. She needed to feel secure and feared she never would again.
 
He sat beside her on the couch, gently pulling her into his lp and holding her. "It's ok Selena, we'll figure this out."
 
She kissed him wanting to feel tenderness nodding at his words. Curling up there in his arms she smiled a little.

I know you will I just... I am worried about us having to do what he wants till then... I can't go through that again.... He can't...
 
He nodded slowly, holding her close. "Try to relax, it'll all work out, I promise you that." He caressed her gently. "And if he finds you are living here he can be turned in as a stalker, and he won't be coming to the school ever again."
 
Closing her eyes she curled more into his embrace and kissed him tenderly trying to forget all of this. Standing she looked to him..

I am going to go lay down for a bit.
 
He nodded slowly, showing her where she would be staying for now. "Try to get some rest, things won't be so bad for long." He closed the door slowly, before heading off to his own bed for the night.
 
She woke in the wee hours of the morning screaming from nightmares of what had happened to her hours before.
 
He got up quickly and went to see what was wrong. "Are you ok?"
 
She was sitting bolt upright in the bed shaking in a panic.

I... He... She looked around... Nightmare I guess. Sleep here with me.
 
He nodded slowly, sliding beside her in bed, putting an arm around her. "It'll be ok."
 
She curled up against him and tried to sleep once more. A couple hours later her body began to possibly react to having another body near her or in another dream as her hips and waist undulated against him faintly. Her cheek nuzzling against his chest and shoulder where she was laying.
 
He lay resting and just held her close, knowing she needed his ouch now more than ever.
 
Her eyes opened with the dawn as she looked to him then to her cell phone as it rang. Not wanting to get it not wanting to leave the safety of his place his arms or this bed. She looked to him and then to her phone before reaching to answer it.

Within seconds of answering it she was trembling and pale. His latest orders were for her to get to his place immediately
 
He looked up at her, holding her in his arms gently. "What's wrong?"
 
He has told me I have to come to his place... now... She looked deep into his eyes scared to death. He does not want you anywhere near there.
 
He chuckled some. "Just come on to class, and if he tries something it's pretty clear that he's trying to assult you, and who would believe him over you?"
 
Like they would believe me over one of the richest guys on campus. She looked to him... I will go to class but... I'm am terrified of him I don't know what he would do or will do if I don't go over there.
 
He nods slowly. "Yes, I know, but it's a game of chance and always will be. And even if anything happens we will still always be together." He kissed her lips deeply, holding her for a moment.
 
She pressed deeply into the kiss needing him close now more than ever. Knowing that more pain and brutality was looming in the future she just lingered there as long as she could before the sound of her cell phone ringing tormented her again.
 
He gently took it from her and clicked "ignore". "Not today, we;ll take what comes at us as it comes at us."
 
Finally breaking from his embrace she whispered. We should get to class maybe there will be something there or someone that can help us... What about your fiancee... you tell her I am some student you have seen over time being mistreated by him maybe she could get her father to do something?
 
Back
Top