HOTintheCITY
Really Really Experienced
- Joined
- Oct 6, 2008
- Posts
- 461
Chest or bra either way I am liking both
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Baby you can have whatever you want.
I have real maple syrup and butter, but you're going to have to settle on the waffle ingredients. Compromise, my dear. I'll get the coffee going.
And I do have sausage (insert jokes here).
Coffee. I need to go get coffeee
A box of Dunkin' works.
Who wants to make me waffles?
the get go down the street is my preference lol. 1.88 for GIANT cup of coffee. magical.
I try. Lol. Whole wheat cinnamon waffles, sausage and Cuban coffee. Need some eggs and toast too.Best. Answer. Ever.
Not a big fan of the Get Go coffee. Much prefer Sheetz...
I try. Lol. Whole wheat cinnamon waffles, sausage and Cuban coffee. Need some eggs and toast too.
I've never had sheetz coffee, they have a non compete clause with get go in pittsburgh =/
the get go down the street is my preference lol. 1.88 for GIANT cup of coffee. magical.
There's one on Campbells Run, and one out in Monroeville. Try it--it's better (I promise).
marylou's? they have lovely young wenches to serve you and open your morning eyes![]()
if I find myself by a sheetz I will try it. What sucks is i live next to a nice coffee shop, but their coffee blows.
I prefer to get my own coffee, grind it, and French Press that shit.
It's the only way.
oh you fancy huh =P
I want the best in life. If you're going to do anything, you should do it 100%.
fair enough =]
Speaking of doing things, what are you doing today? And how can we make it 100%?
laundry and a 90 min run this afternoon
That sounds just like my day, actually.
solid day =]
Productivty? Check.
Exercise? Check.
Sex? We'll see...