Castle Blackwater ( closed)

"Ok, ok. I think we made real progress here today. You can have your food."

I instruct the guards to fetch you a plate of hot food, and to allow you to use the sanitation's if required.

"I will be back tomorrow, but you best not have told me any lies.
If you did, You will be sorry, very sorry."

As I report my findings so far, I hope to myself that you lied. I have a whole box of goodies that I can't wait to try out.
 
A guard in a blue shirt and black pants brings in a plate of food. I smile weakly at him when he comes over to remove my shackles. Holding out my wrists, I ask him his name. He blinks, seeming surprised at the question.
“Louis, miss"
“Hello Louis. Thank you for the food."
He shrugs "I didn’t cook it. I was just told to bring it in and release you to use the toilet."
"Oh... well, I'm sure it will be good."
He unlocks my left leg and I slowly sit up, pushing the blanket off into a rumpled mess at my feet. He picks the plate up from that damned table and hands it to me. It’s hot, a delicious-looking mix of chicken curry and rice. A plastic spoon sticks out the side of the bowl. Mmmmm.... Whoever made this knows how to cook.
“This is really good. Who made it?"
Louis sits down on the edge of the bunk, seeming much more at ease.. “The cook did, miss. Mr. Richards."
" Please send him my regards. And.." I blush slightly, sliding my eyes demurely down his face ".. would you please not chain me up when you leave? I won't fight, and it would spare you having to come in every few hours to check on me. "
He blushes and nods. “I can do that, but not at night. It's too much of a risk."
I give him a grateful smile. “Thank you, Louis. Here, I'm done with my dinner." I hand him back the bowl, watching as he stands and leaves.

Hmmm... he didn’t lock the door while he was in with me. Meaning he's alone when he comes to feed me, since there's no way to lock it from the inside... Useful. Very, very useful.
 
A quick check with our intelligence officer revealed that I haven't gotten any new information, and it all did check out.
He was able to give me a little extra even, now that we know we have Dante's messenger.
A fresh start tomorrow then, Oh I do hope she resists.

"Good morning miss sunshine, An other day, an other question. It seems you have been honest with me.
But I want to know more." I take the blanket away from you before you are good and well awake and proceed with inspecting the shackles.
"Ah no escape attempt today? Good. Now wake up! We are going to talk about Dante today.
What is his position within Inferno, and don't tell me you don't know, If he has his own messenger he must be a big shot.
 
I am woken from my blissful sleep to find Man Number One standing by my bunk, holding my blanket just of out reach.

Grrrr....

Rubbing the sleep out of my eyes, I glare at him. He's wearing the same blue shirt and black pants as the guard, but his collar has three gold pins on it, and the belt at his waist is a shinier silver than that of the guard. He obviously doesn't think I am a threat, at least not right now..

"Good morning miss sunshine"

Good morning, evil bastard.

"Ah no escape attempt today? Good. Now wake up! We are going to talk about Dante today.
What is his position within Inferno, and don't tell me you don't know, if he has his own messenger he must be a big shot."


I sit up, yawning. I am NOT a morning person. My stomach growls. It's been at least 10, maybe 12 hours since Louis and dinner. The cold air makes my skin prickle. I wish I had some clothes.

" If you want to know that you'll have to give me something in return. Breakfast and release me from these chains. Give me what I want and I'll tell you Dante's position at Inferno. Oh, and since we are clearly going to be spending some time together, your name will do as well."
 
"BHahahaha! Listen to yourself! Making demands. Have you forgotten who is the prisoner here?"
I trow the blanket to the ground and pull on the chains "You are in no position to make demands miss diva.
But it seems you have been holding out on me, suddenly you know his position? Yesterday you knew nothing of the sort."

I grab a nipple in each hand and squeeze hard, Twisting till I hear a yelp. "That is for telling me lies.
Now, tell me what I want to know, and I might still be kind enough to give you breakfast"

"And the name is Porter, now talk!" I hold my fingers close to a nipple and have my fingers in a pinching position
 
I grit my teeth at the pain, my nipples still sore from the clamps used last night.

BASTARD BASTARD BASTARD

"That is for telling me lies.
Now, tell me what I want to know, and I might still be kind enough to give you breakfast"
And the name is Porter, now talk!"


He lets go and I curl into the back of my bunk, hands over my achiing nipples. A quick glance tells me my normally coral-pink nipples are now purple from the cold and, I suspect, a bit of bruising too. Cupping them tenderly with my hands, I turn back to him.

" Give me breakfast, and I'll tell you. Unless you want me to pass out again?"
 
I snort "Don't go anywhere" I say as I flash a wicked smile. "I'll be right back.

A little time passes, and then the door swings fully open.
Louis comes in first, with a full plate of food in his hands.
Right after him, two more men, who are moving a heavy device. It looks like a sort of table. shaped like an X.
Its made of heavy oak with leather padding on the top. It has clasps at the end of the four arms. and one belt on the center.

As Louis puts the breakfast down he releases your hands from their bounds.
The men who moved in the device leave the room, one comes back a minute later with the box that contained the prod, and god knows what else.

I observe as Louis helps you with your breakfast. "Well, there is your breakfast, and here is my back-up plan if you don't feel like talking"
 
"Well, there is your breakfast, and here is my back-up plan if you don't feel like talking"

Taking the plate from Louis, I dig in. It's delicious. Scrambled eggs, a few strips of bacon, a small cup of oatmeal, and another cup of chopped fruit. All eaten with a plastic spoon, of course. I can't imagine that they are stupid enough to give me a metal fork or knife. I eye the table, instantly understanding what it's going to be used for. The third guard catches my eye. There used to be only two, Louis and the other one. This guard is tall and thin, his clothes hanging off him like a kid playing dressup. He resembles a rake with his short, straight brown hair that sticks up. He's young, too, and looks embarassed to be here. He stares at my naked body until the other guard pulls him out the door. I had better play good. As I finish the plate, I let my eyes slide up to the crook ofPorter's neck.
" I'll cooperate. What do you want to know first?"
I hand the empty plate back to Louis with a grateful smile before returning my full attention to Porter.
 
I see I have your attention as Louis heads towards the door with your empty plate. "Hold on a second Louis, Did you not ask permission to speak with our guest?"

"Oh yes sir, thank you sir." Louis turns his attention to you and says: "I have spoken with the chef, and passed your compliments, he is most pleased to hear you like his work.
Not many of our guests show their appreciation. He said thank you for the compliment, and he hopes you will remain satisfied with his creations, he takes pride in his work."
Louis looks at me and I nod my head as a signal he can leave. I lean against the device and turn my attention to you.

"Well then, lets begin. What does our dear friend Dante do at inferno?"

I move to pick up the blanket and stand just outside your reach. "Your turn to talk"
 
Hmmmmm, it seems my new friend is not to be trusted….. If he told Porter that I spoke to him, I should assume that he will funnel any information I give him straight to the Evil Bastard himself. Ah well, at least the cook appreciates the compliment. Assuming there IS a cook, not just one of the guards doing double duty. With the new guard, that brings the total number or people here to 5: Porter, Louis, the cook, the rakish guard, and the other guard. And they’re always unarmed when they come into my cell. Hmmmm…

"Well then, let’s begin. What does our dear friend Dante do at inferno?"


“Dante? I don’t really know. I think he might be an engineer or something. Some sort of scientist, anyways.”

I take a moment to draw my legs up as far as the chains will allow, rubbing the goose-bumpy skin of my calves. The cell is quite cold, so expect I am either deep underground or in a very cold location. I should ask for a walk. With no exercise, I’m going to start losing muscle mass soon. At least the food is good and so far, there seems to be enough of it. I make a mental note to ask for some clothes whenever he next seems to be in a good mood. The skin on my back prickles from the cold too, so I slide away from the stone wall as much as I can.
 
"An engineer you say, or something. That's not good enough, what is his expertise? where did he study?"
I dangle the blanket just outside your reach, "I can see you are cold sweetie, Just tell me a little bit more and you can have this back.
Not that I mind seeing your nipples getting hard from the cold, its actually rather appealing. But still, if you awnser me fast the blanket might still be warm when I give it back".

I pace back and forth as I see you thinking, "The clock is ticking, What does he do? Is he a computer nerd? a rocket scientist? weapons? You must know something!"
Padding the leather on the horizontal X I say "You know, if you don't feel like talking yet we could always try the hard way. Come on, I only need one reason and your up here!"
 
"An engineer you say, or something. That's not good enough, what is his expertise? Where did he study?"

“I don’t know where he studied. That would be easy to trace, so he never told me. I don’t know for sure, but I think he was an electrical engineer or something. He knew how to wire a house for power, anyways.”

He waggles the blanket back and forth, teasing me like a kid teases a leashed dog. The smirk on his face has a cruel slant to it. He’s right about my nipples though. I pull my legs up as high as they’ll go. The cuffs are clipped to a sort of long rail under the lip of the bench. There’s only one bar at the midpoint of the rail, so I could touch my toes if I wanted. I lean forward and cover my bare chest with my legs.

"I can see you are cold sweetie, Just tell me a little bit more and you can have this back. Not that I mind seeing your nipples getting hard from the cold, it’s actually rather appealing. But still, if you answer me fast the blanket might still be warm when I give it back".

Bastard.

He pats the edge of the X, still smirking.

"You know, if you don't feel like talking yet we could always try the hard way. Come on, I only need one reason and you’re up here!"

You don’t need a reason, not unless whatever boss you have cares what happens to female prisoners. You and I both know that.
 
"Now Miss McGrey, I want you to listen, and listen careful" I say as I trace the leather of the device with my fingers.
"I think you should know we have a very broad mandate. You see, the people above me think the needs of the many outweigh that of the few.
Which means, your personal comfort or even you life, is not valued that highly when it comes to matters of national security.
The rules what we can, or cannot do to prisoners, have been changed!"

I turn around for you, making sure you can see my uniform proper. "And as you can see, there is no badge, no name, no symbol.
Do you know why that is? Because we do not officially exist. So you can't exactly file a complaint when or if you get out."
I lean in close to your shocked face "Yes that is right, you might just get out of here, but how? that is up to you.
Tell us enough, and we can provide a new identity, clean your records. Tell us nothing, and you find out what inferno things of a snitch.
We could just bring you back to where we found you, Or keep you locked up, There is no standard protocol.

So don't you think there is anything I can, or can't do. I'm just nice as long as you keep talking.
Now you will have to do better then *knew how to wire a house* because any amateur electrician can do that.
What was he working on, you must have seen his work, messengers are one of the most trusted people in organisations like that"
 
Last edited:
You see, the people above me think the needs of the many outweigh that of the few.
Which means your personal comfort or even your life, is not valued that highly when it comes to matters of national security.


I blink, stunned. Infero has nothing to do with national security. Nobody is interested in doing anything to the powers that be, aside from bending a few rules.
He carries on, doing a slow pirouette so I can see all of his uniform.

"And as you can see, there is no badge, no name, no symbol.
Do you know why that is? Because we do not officially exist. So you can't exactly file a complaint when or if you get out."


I'm floored. They're going to let me out? They're going to let me live??

"Yes that is right, you might just get out of here, but how? that is up to you.
Tell us enough, and we can provide a new identity, clean your records. Tell us nothing, and you find out what Inferno thinks of a snitch.


I rub my face, trying to understand. Could he be lying? There's no accountability, he could be allowed to do anything. And of course I don't know how Inferno will react. They probably won't let me back in, not now that I've spent time with the enemy. There's too much risk of me switching sides. Then again, if they follow through, I'll have a new name, a new identity. Inferno will think I'm dead. And if they do track me down, I can tell them what happened and they can choose to let me back in or leave me be for the rest of my life.

Now you will have to do better then *knew how to wire a house* because any amateur electrician can do that.
What was he working on, you must have seen his work, messengers are one of the most trusted people in organisations like that"


I sigh and hold up my chained wrists.

" Let me up and I'll tell you."
 
"Talk first Isabel, then we can talk about your request. Think of it as pre-paid. You talk, and ill see what your information is worth.
And the results my dear, can vary. You can either end up dead in a ditch, or Find yourself with a fresh start and a clean record, Or perhaps even in new employment.
Think of not having to worry about anything while you to bed at night, We can put you anywhere in the world.
But if you won't talk, that anywhere could be Siberia as well, Stalin might be gone, but the work camps there are still in business, and charge fair rates, yes capitalism has really caught up with them.

So it is all up to you, Live the dream, or die in a nightmare" I say while walking towards the box of my goodies.
I take out the cattle prod and put it on the floor next to the box, well outside your reach. Just making sure you know it is still there.

I take out a rather large looking butt plug and run my fingers over it checking out the look and feel.
"Up you you Isabel, I want information, but wouldn't it be a shame if I bought everything for naught?"
 
“You can end up dead in a ditch, or find yourself with a fresh start and a clean record, or perhaps even in new employment.”

His words make me shiver, and not just from the cold. The first two options really aren’t that terrible, but the third… Working for the Bastard would be hell. The man has already proven himself to be a perverted bastard. Worse still, Inferno would believe me to be a traitor, a threat to be taken out. And not quickly either. I shiver again, rubbing my arms to warm them.

“To save time, could you tell me what you know about Inferno? So I don’t waste time telling you things you already know.”

He reaches into the big cardboard box and pulls out the prod, setting it against the wall with the point down. Reaching back in, he pulls out a thick black plug and feels it over. I blush, knowing full well what he is thinking.

"Up to you Isabel, I want information, but wouldn't it be a shame if I bought everything for naught?"

Moving as much as I can with my chains, I manage to turn onto my side and curl my legs up, hiding as much skin as I can. Heaving a sigh, I tell him what little I know of Dante’s work.

“Considering the nature of the Inferno project, it’s reasonable to assume that Dante is doing the electrical work on the launch structure, maybe even the craft itself. It’s a very important job, so that explains the secrecy and why I know so little about it all. And since the project will require quite a bit of energy, he may also try to hotrig into the electrical mainframe somewhere near the launch site. “
 
"What we know of inferno is classified, so I can't tell you that, but keep talking. I will ask more if you say something of interest.
But you say the launch structure, very interesting." I tap the plug against the device absent minded.
"So how much energy are we talking here?" I think out loud.

Smiling at the information received I come closer. "So if you don't know any further specifics, who did Dante sent you to, to convey messages.
Who did he get messages from, who did he message, how were they sent? how did you hide them, tell me everything".

Getting close to you I take in a whiff of air. "Whoa" I say pulling an ugly face. "How would you like a hot shower as a reward for today's information?
It smells like you could use one. And remember miss McGrey, a hot meal is a privilege also, not a right. You can survive on dog food or any old grub. So you better tell me something nice, or neither the shower or the food will be any good."

Leaning back I start to picture a shower scene, soap running over your body, blond hair clinging to your back. Water cascading down that hot body.
I drift off in a daydream and don't snap out of it till you start talking.
 
Rubbing the back of my neck, I wish he had thought to give me a pillow with the mattress.

“How much energy? I don’t know. Enough to power a few houses and a server room, probably. As for who Dante sent me to, I know that his name was Nick Granger. Messages are usually conveyed by human messengers. We were always switched up from person to person every few weeks, so nobody knows too much about one thing. “

He leans in, seems to reconsider, and pulls back, going back to the x shaped bench and sitting down.


"How would you like a hot shower as a reward for today's information?
It smells like you could use one. And remember Miss McGrey, a hot meal is a privilege also, not a right. You can survive on dog food or any old grub. So you better tell me something nice, or neither the shower nor the food will be any good."


Of course I smell, you bastard. You’ve kept me locked up here for at least two days, most of that spent face down on the floor or tied to a bench. You haven’t so much as let me up to brush my teeth. I don’t smell like a frigging flower patch. And if you try feeding me dog food the next time you come in here I will snap your neck.

“ A shower would be good… So long as it’s in private.”
 
"Haha, a private shower. That's a good one. Don't worry, I will try and keep the audience to a minimum.
But first, tell me more of this Nick Granger, what do you know of him? What is his function and rank. How many messengers are there? can anyone get one, or is it bound to rank?"

I wonder to myself where this sudden talking mood has come from. Is she feeding me bogus information, or is she that eager to take a shower.
With so many new toys to play with, a part of me hopes her story does not check out. But a shower would be fun for me as well, I will let her shower before reporting back.

"Well then, start talking on this Granger guy. You know I am a man of my word. satisfy my curiosity, and be rewarded.
Tell me enough, and you will be enjoying a hot shower, a hot meal, and might even be allowed to make a request."

I sit back and observe. I can see the cogwheels turning inside that pretty head. Eager to find out more.
As a sign of good will I trow the plug back towards the cardboard box. I wait patiently for your next move.
 
"Haha, a private shower. That's a good one. Don't worry, I will try and keep the audience to a minimum."

I cross my arms, covering as much of my chest as I can. That was NOT what I wanted to hear.

Of course he would say that. Bastard probably hasnt had it in years.

"But first, tell me more of this Nick Granger, what do you know of him? What is his function and rank. How many messengers are there? can anyone get one, or is it bound to rank?"


"Nick? I don't know much about him. Based on Dante's line of work, and the nature of the Project, I can only assume he's a supplier or something. Wiring, you know. And Inferno has no ranking system. Everyone is just as important as everyone else. It's much easier that way. I dont know how many messengers are in the system. I've only met four or five, and we never know each other's names. Anyone who needs a safe messenger gets one, that's all. It's determined be need, not rank. "

I squint up at him, wondering what he's planning. Obviously I can only provide so much information, given my position and how little time I've spent actually inside Inferno. I hope he knows that. The bastard is still fondling the plug, tapping it against the hard side of the bench. The sound is oddly hollow, indicating a space inside the structure. He finally chucks the stupid thing back into its cardboard box.

Hmmmmm... useful to know.
 
Last edited:
"Hmmm, Very interesting. Interesting indeed" I say as I tap my chin. "Well, I will be right back".

I leave the room for a moment, and I return with Louis. He is holding bundle of cloth in his hands. It is a bathrobe. A soft fluffy bathrobe!
We can both see your eyes light up for a second, You don't even notice the collar and chain I have in my hands.
I quickly snap it around your neck "We don't want you running anywhere now" I say as you look up confused.

Louis hands you your bathrobe, you quickly slip into it.
I jerk the collar slightly as I walk towards to door, "OK, lets get going then"

The shower is close, only one short corridor away, past only two doors, each with a guard on duty.
When we reach the shower I instruct Louis to wait outside.

I enter with you, it is a small room with no windows but very well lit.
There is a shower in the corner, and a single sheet of clear glass coming from the wall. barely any cover for who ever is showering.
I instruct you to put your bathrobe on the single hook that is on this side of the glass.
Then I walk you towards the shower, and put the chain through a metal eye in the wall, I secure it with a lock I get from my trouser pocket.

"OK, just push the knob for water, and turn it for hot or cold."
I step back and position myself with my back to the door. only the sheet of glass is now dividing us. A slight smile is decorating my face.
 
The collar is locked tight around my neck, just loose enough to allow normal circulation and breathing. It's solid, thick metal with a neoprene lining to protect the skin of my neck. My cheeks burn with the humiliation of being chained like an errant dog, but there's nothing I can do. I turn on the water, keeping well away from the glass wall.

Bastard's probably getting off to this. Fucking loser. At least they let me have a bathrobe. And the doors... I came from the one at the end of the hall, meaning I'm probably closer to the outside than the other occupants of this place. I wonder who's in the other cells. Hopefully nobody I know.

There's a bottle of shampoo on a shallow, smooth shelf in the wall, and I use a generous blob to scrub my hair, working my nails into my scalp. Rinsing forces me to turn to face the partition, so I get the shampoo out of my hair as quickly as I can. A facecloth and some soap are stuffed into another hole, and with them I work carefully down from my face to what I can reach of my neck, to my chest and the burned skin of my breasts, moving the cloth in slow, circular motions to get the filth of the cell off. I don't look through the glass, trying hard to ignore the set of eyes I now are watching my every move.
 
I can't contain the smile on my face as I behold the sight before me. A beautiful young lady, only obscured by a partly fogged up sheet of glass.
I can see you relax as the warm water hits you, it even seems you are forget you are being watched.
The sight of you with your hands both raised to wash your hair is amazing, the stature of your body is perfect, breast poking out proudly and perky from your chest.
I can't help but grow excited.

"Take your time now, Just press again to restart the water, I'm feeling generous today so you take all the warm water you want".
I think to myself that I don't want the show to stop.
"Just let me know when you want your towel"
 
"Take your time now, Just press again to restart the water, I'm feeling generous today so you take all the warm water you want. Just let me know when you want your towel ".


I push the button for more water, ignoring him. With the soapy washcloth, I work slowly down my stomach, gently patting soap over my tattoo. Not wanting to give him more of a show than I can, I turn away and run a soapy hand between my legs before bending to wash my legs. The collar stops me short , momentarily cutting off air from my throat. With the chain as short as it is, I can't bend down below about 90 degrees.

Grrrrrrr

Facing the wall, I ease my right leg up, resting my heel on the wall above my head. I'm surprised I can still do this, given how long it's been since I was able to stretch properly. Before I worked at Inferno, I used to teach gymnastics to kids, and when I was to close the gym after a class, sometimes I would stay a little bit later and practice. I loved the trampoline but the floor was my best event. Of course, I was never good enough to be professional. Crowds scared me, and I never performed well in front of them. The water stops and I hit the button again, switching to stretch and wash my other leg.
 
My eyes go wide, and I cant help but mouth an "oh my god" as I see you stretch your leg rise, and rise, till your heel is above your head.
I just stare for a moment, and wish to myself I had installed a camera. The smile is still on my face as I feast my eyes.

I can't help but imagine all the positions a girl like that could take without breaking a sweat.
The kind of girl that can kick a leg over your shoulder while standing up. or bend over backwards.

I adjust my pants to relief some of the stress on the zipper.
"I hope you are enjoying the water, I am sure enjoying the show" I say, even attempting to sound dirty.
 
Back
Top