katalynn
Protected by Demons
- Joined
- Apr 12, 2003
- Posts
- 11,843
was able to feel his eyes upon her feasting in her vunerable state. The touch she was expecting, but not when or where she felt it causing her fear to rise and flinching against it. Almost attempted to squirm away from it till he held her hips. Shocked, frustrated whimper escaped her lips from the simple action.
The tone of his voice was soothing along with his tracing finger, shaking her head in much denial as the feeling tried to wash over again. Without thought, her lips parted when his finger ran across them tilting her head slightly towards him.
"I am a Princess, soon the be queen of many lands. I am not allowed to open myself up. It is something that will hender me as a ruler..... I.. I...."
lost her train of thought as his hand went past her neck now tracing the top of her chest. It was just like the touch he used against her only moments ago. A hypnotic, light touch that just brought out these feelings.
The tone of his voice was soothing along with his tracing finger, shaking her head in much denial as the feeling tried to wash over again. Without thought, her lips parted when his finger ran across them tilting her head slightly towards him.
"I am a Princess, soon the be queen of many lands. I am not allowed to open myself up. It is something that will hender me as a ruler..... I.. I...."
lost her train of thought as his hand went past her neck now tracing the top of her chest. It was just like the touch he used against her only moments ago. A hypnotic, light touch that just brought out these feelings.
