Change Name Issue

Joined
May 23, 2026
Posts
1
Tried to change my username with the name change feature, which I had used before, but I either forgot the username it was supposed to be changed to or the username was taken... and now i cant get into my old account to fix things either, sooooooo ... what do I do?
 
Use this account? Unless you have published stories tied to the other, but in that case I would think you would be able to find the username.
 
Tried to change my username with the name change feature, which I had used before, but I either forgot the username it was supposed to be changed to or the username was taken... and now i cant get into my old account to fix things either, sooooooo ... what do I do?
Believe it or not, that happened to me with this name. I originally wanted a different name when I switched. It was taken, but by the time the actual change went through (a week after I submitted the request), I had forgotten that I had to pick a new one at the last second. It took me over an hour before the memory finally returned.

You could use the Literotica contact form to reach out to Laurel and/or Manu, and send the email address you used to set up your account, explaining that you forgot the username. I have no idea if that would work.
 
Back
Top