AllAmericanMale
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Mar 19, 2016
- Posts
- 2,699
Oops. LolOh yes she is, I remember seeing the vids years ago https://metro.co.uk/2014/08/13/porn...-after-viewer-recognises-her-breasts-4830868/
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Oops. LolOh yes she is, I remember seeing the vids years ago https://metro.co.uk/2014/08/13/porn...-after-viewer-recognises-her-breasts-4830868/
thanks for correcting me. To be honest the picture looked like AI.Oh yes she is, I remember seeing the vids years ago https://metro.co.uk/2014/08/13/porn...-after-viewer-recognises-her-breasts-4830868/
No prob. You're welcome, just happened that I remembered the vids and the kerfuffle that ensued. IIRC, the authors took the vids down at the time. Actually, I just checked and to my surprise, the vids are still available on different platforms, though some have been dubbed from german to english. Once the barndoor is open...thanks for correcting me. To be honest the picture looked like AI.
She was definitely a hottie! I love redheads.I remember when the tv show Father Dowling Mysteries used to be on TV. The amount of times I jerked over the nun in that show (Tracy Nelson) should warrant me some kind of punishment!
Wait !! Crap didn't know it was mandatory to wear undies to churchI admit that often, sitting in church, I wonder which women are wearing extra sexy, or even naughty, undies under their respectable church clothes. Am I the only one wondering this? Or, ladies, how often to you wear naughty undies under your going to church clothes?
Still looking for some kinky chat?I’m definitely a churchy perv. I know it’s wrong but I love watching porn and having sexy chats . Here lately the kinkier the better.
That could take me back to church and to wearing suitsI always love an occasional flash and seeing guys grow in their suits.![]()
This would be worth my finding religionI always love an occasional flash and seeing guys grow in their suits.![]()
Wish you went to my church!I always love an occasional flash and seeing guys grow in their suits.![]()
I grew up as a PK. In church 3 or 4 times a week. One thing I know for sure is that in that kind of upbringing you end up either preaching on Sundays or doing all the things that will send you to hell. I chose the latter.I'm a regular church attender-- almost every week. But I find myself here also, looking and commenting at all this porn, and engaging in very kinky depraved role plays.
Am I the only one? Are others of you like me?