Hopeful1972
Sex is important
- Joined
- Jul 28, 2017
- Posts
- 4,064
Underselling it just a bit
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Underselling it just a bit
Feel free to pay attention to themPay attention to tattoos people.
You have anymore shots of them?Feel free to pay attention to them
Of my tattoos, I do yesYou have anymore shots of them?
How many do you want or need?You have anymore shots of them?
I have to know, which one means the most to you?How many do you want or need?
Here is one that shows both arms. You cannot see all of the images but you can at least see the same butterfly and flower (and bra).
https://i.postimg.cc/xTj219wM/tattoos1.jpg
Let me know if I should post more.
The flowers. You cannot see them all in the photos I have shared but I got them when my mother passed away. They remind me of her.I have to know, which one means the most to you?
Wait, tattoos? Where?How many do you want or need?
Here is one that shows both arms. You cannot see all of the images but you can at least see the same butterfly and flower (and bra).
https://i.postimg.cc/xTj219wM/tattoos1.jpg
Let me know if I should post more.
Wow. Stunning
More please. I’m a sucker for a hot woman with tattoos.How many do you want or need?
Here is one that shows both arms. You cannot see all of the images but you can at least see the same butterfly and flower (and bra).
https://i.postimg.cc/xTj219wM/tattoos1.jpg
Let me know if I should post more.
Very pretty
Wait, tattoos? Where?![]()
Thank you!!!Wow. Stunning![]()
I can take more pictures and share!More please. I’m a sucker for a hot woman with tattoos.
Thank youVery pretty
Wow what lovely tattoo's, your breasts look amazing too. Love how the areola is just poking out above the bra.How many do you want or need?
Here is one that shows both arms. You cannot see all of the images but you can at least see the same butterfly and flower (and bra).
https://i.postimg.cc/xTj219wM/tattoos1.jpg
Let me know if I should post more.
Thank you!Wow what lovely tattoo's, your breasts look amazing too. Love how the areola is just poking out above the bra.
Well hello there hehe, nice to see youThank you!
Here is one a moment later where the nipple said hello
https://i.postimg.cc/3N4MFzsb/tattoos2.jpg
Such a sexy picture and amazing tits. What a turn on your shares are!!!Thank you!
Here is one a moment later where the nipple said hello
https://i.postimg.cc/3N4MFzsb/tattoos2.jpg
Thank you!!Such a sexy picture and amazing tits. What a turn on your shares are!!!
You are very welcome, and thank you for sharing…Thank you!!
I showed your photos to my atheist friends. Now they believe in heaven...Thank you!
Here is one a moment later where the nipple said hello
https://i.postimg.cc/3N4MFzsb/tattoos2.jpg
Love it, thanks!!Thank you!
Here is one a moment later where the nipple said hello
https://i.postimg.cc/3N4MFzsb/tattoos2.jpg
Well hello there!Thank you!
Here is one a moment later where the nipple said hello
https://i.postimg.cc/3N4MFzsb/tattoos2.jpg
Pesky nipples, they can be so unruly sometimes!Thank you!
Here is one a moment later where the nipple said hello
