Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Nice to see your arm being raised but I’d hope for something else being raised after a bit of groping!
This view made me confuse which time zone I am in and what day it is!When you just want a lazy Sunday afternoon being groped on the sofa, anyone want to join me?
(Whispers) it’s Monday… but with cleavage like that you get to tell me what day of the week it is, I don’t careWhen you just want a lazy Sunday afternoon being groped on the sofa, anyone want to join me?
This view made me confuse which time zone I am in and what day it is!
(Whispers) it’s Monday… but with cleavage like that you get to tell me what day of the week it is, I don’t care
I’m pretty sure groping is listed as one of my KPIs for the yearRandy and Chris, who cares what day of the week it is when there’s groping?! And if you’ve skipped work, that an issue for your boss not me!![]()
I would join you if groping is only the start?When you just want a lazy Sunday afternoon being groped on the sofa, anyone want to join me?
Speaking of ‘wood’, just how hot IS your central processing unit?I can't think of any other activity that wood pull me away.![]()
I cannot think a better reason to skip work than this call, "want to join me?".Randy and Chris, who cares what day of the week it is when there’s groping?! And if you’ve skipped work, that an issue for your boss not me!![]()
If the groping is good enough, it is purely only the tease prior to the main event.I would join you if groping is only the start?![]()
I would love a double handful!When you just want a lazy Sunday afternoon being groped on the sofa, anyone want to join me?
Looks like those jeans are open alreadyIf the groping is good enough, it is purely only the tease prior to the main event.
That is true and I am sure you would enjoy the show when the groping causes “him” to grow. Yes I read your entire profile.If the groping is good enough, it is purely only the tease prior to the main event.
never have KPIs been more interesting!I’m pretty sure groping is listed as one of my KPIs for the year
You're mistaken - there are 2! Both are to be in use at all times.there is only one possible pillow I think I can lean my head on, if that's ok.
Double the pleasure!I would love a double handful!
Hahahaaha spottedLooks like those jeans are open already![]()
Oh….yes….i would!That is true and I am sure you would enjoy the show when the groping causes “him” to grow. Yes I read your entire profile.
Wow thank you
You have nothing to worry about. I assure you.Nice to see your arm being raised but I’d hope for something else being raised after a bit of groping!
@ShesSlippery1234 what an amazing temptationWhen you just want a lazy Sunday afternoon being groped on the sofa, anyone want to join me?
See how the groping goes and take it from there…Just groped?
Well thank you…I do enjoy tempting…seducing…@ShesSlippery1234 what an amazing temptation
Im more of a cupping lifting and squeezing kinda guy..the groping is usually on a ass..See how the groping goes and take it from there…
Well thank you…I do enjoy tempting…seducing…
Well the "Man Meat Monday" thread might give you visual evidence of the cooling needed.Speaking of ‘wood’, just how hot IS your central processing unit?
Double the fun!!never have KPIs been more interesting!
You're mistaken - there are 2! Both are to be in use at all times.
Double the pleasure!
Hahahaaha spotted
Oh….yes….i would!
I love the fabric -- it really shows off that perfectly proportioned torso!
Wow! Looks like you need to cool down or just keep going!Well the "Man Meat Monday" thread might give you visual evidence of the cooling needed.![]()