Breaking_Dawn_Fantasy
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Nov 27, 2020
- Posts
- 1,647
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Glad she's recovered enough to make herself seen again!
Mmm
Beautiful
I’ve gone through a laptop and a camera so far!Wow! When it hit the camera at around 3m27s, I swear I could almost taste your pussy wine!
And mineYou have my attention.
Holy fuck... I want that bananaWishing everyone a hot and libidinous weekend!
https://vlix***/video/58a874dd8aabe1365c6a/
I love it, so beautiful!
Helllllllo!!
She still looks beautiful after that workout.
Would LOVE to be between your legs for a few hours to worship.Wishing everyone a hot and libidinous weekend!
https://vlix***/video/58a874dd8aabe1365c6a/
Hello and oh to give it a kiss
No greater turn on than a beautiful woman going to town on herself my wife does it for us all the time ! While sucking me ! It's so much FUN !!Goodness I could SO use that “attention” right now!
https://vlix***/video/bb322f89a226bd2c5d41/
.... mmmhhh ... whould LOVE to lick it all night long ...
Uuuuhhhh! Your wishes came true!Wishing everyone a hot and libidinous weekend!
https://vlix***/video/58a874dd8aabe1365c6a/
And you didn't film that delicious moment for me?Uuuuhhhh! Your wishes came true!
Maybe you can imagine how intense and wet I camewhile I watched you over and over again with your wet lust while playing with myself
for a long time...
I enjoy doing that too!No greater turn on than a beautiful woman going to town on herself my wife does it for us all the time ! While sucking me ! It's so much FUN !!
So delicious!Wishing everyone a hot and libidinous weekend!
https://vlix***/video/58a874dd8aabe1365c6a/
You are so right! You would have gotten to see a lotAnd you didn't film that delicious moment for me?
xoxo Ursula
Well thank you! And its often voracious appetite definitely drives me to satisfy that hunger! And as for the fruit basket? You could probably instruct them to include the occasional Belgian cucumber or a deliciously thick zucchini?So delicious!
Such a hungry little cunt!
Loved watching your face as you “enjoyed” the banana!
I’d be sending you a fruit basket every week if I lived in the apartment across from you!![]()
Delicious dressing for a salad!Well thank you! And its often voracious appetite definitely drives me to satisfy that hunger! And as for the fruit basket? You could probably instruct them to include the occasional Belgian cucumber or a deliciously thick zucchini?![]()
![]()
![]()
https://vlix***/video/a1df3ca308ad0bf48591/
Cleanup can be a bit tedious, but always so worth itDamn that was… Damn
A talented set of lips, fingers and tongue would have been delicious as well!Delicious dressing for a salad!
Love watching your finger pleasing your clit as you enjoy your vegetables!