Closer Than Realized 2.0

Frags

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Apr 1, 2010
Posts
382
At 7 pm Brad was sitting on his couch, watching the end of a local minor league baseball game when his cell began buzzing. Reaching for the remote he turned the television’s volume down before taking the phone from the cushion next to him. With the press of a button Angela, Brad’s girlfriend, was in his ear.

“Brad?” she asked, continuing without waiting for an answer. “Can we go to your sister’s party early?”

Early? Since when was Angela prone to do anything early? “Why do you want to go early?”

She breathed into the phone, “I have a special surprise for you. Meet me there in an hour.” Then he heard the phone click.

Brad looked at it strangely in his hand. Angela was acting weird; wanting to arrive to the party early and then having a brief conversation. She must’ve been planning something special. Unable to resist the temptation of possibility, Brad peeled himself from the couch, shutting off the television. Setting the phone on a table on his way down the hall he disappeared into the bathroom, turning on the shower’s hot water. With the water splashing against the base of the tub he pulled out a towel and hung it on a nearby rack as he stripped his clothes away and stepped into the shower.

Inhaling deeply he doused his head with water, his hand slicking back his dark hair. Brad let the water hit him, the heat stirring his thoughts about Angela and what she had planned for the night. It had to be something devious, smiling to himself at the thought as he grabbed the shampoo. Mixing the liquid into his hair he then grabbed the soap, lathering his body until he moved back under the water. The hot water washed away the dirt and grime he attracted through the day.

Stepping out of the shower he took his towel, drying off before wrapping it around his body. As he passed by the mirror he glanced at himself; his face was still as clean as it was when he shaved it this morning. One door away and he was in his room, staring at his closet. Dropping the towel to the ground he pulled out a dark t-shirt and a pair of light blue jeans, setting them on the bed as he let the air dry him.

Pulling out his top dresser drawer he reached in and took out his cologne. He sprayed only a little on himself and on the clothes he pulled out before dressing himself. Picking up his towel, Brad walked into the bathroom and took his dirty clothes near the front of the house where his washer/dryer unit was stashed away.

Afterwards he retrieved his phone, wallet and keys and headed out the door. He’d arrive earlier than early but he couldn’t hold himself back as he got in his car and drove to his sister’s house.

There were already cars in the driveway and a few in the lawn when he arrived. Since he’d probably be staying late he pulled up close to the house before killing the engine and stepping out. Pocketing his keys he let himself into the house, passing by the few minglers and wallflowers. After a brief look around he couldn’t find Angela anywhere so he decided to wait near a cooler housing beer. Brad took a bottle, popped the cap and took his first drink when he saw one of Chrissy’s friends.

“So, do you know where my sister is?” he asked.

“Some of the girls took her out of the house for a few hours. She won’t be here till ten,” Sally answered.

“She doesn’t know any of this is going on?” Brad smiled.

“Nope.”

“Do I want to know how you got her key?”

Sally spoke with a cheeky grin, “It wouldn’t be appropriate.”

The two stood and spoke for the next few minutes until Sally took a call from her cell. After a brief conversation she returned to Brad, “Can you do me a favor?”

“Sure.”

Shoving her hand into her pocket she pulled out a key, “This is a key to your sister’s room upstairs. Give it to Brenda when she comes.”

“When’s that?”

“An hour and a half? Maybe?”

“Sure,” he spoke, taking the key from her hand. Brad couldn’t remember there being a lock on any of the doors inside the house but waived it off as something he failed to notice. “Wait. So, are you leaving?”

“For a bit,” Sally spoke. Pushing herself to her toes she kissed Brad’s cheek before turning and leaving with a, “Thanks,” on the way out.

Brad stood there alone for a few minutes, finishing the bottle. He set it in the sink and began heading toward the bathroom when he noticed the line. It may have been early but there was already a small line forming. It was only two deep but Brad wasn’t about to wait, not now that he had access to the other bathroom which was adjoined to his sister’s room upstairs. Chrissy wouldn’t know, she’d be gone for another two hours anyway.

He took to the stairs two by two until he reached the top, walking down the length of the hallway until he reached the last door. Slipping the key into the lock he heard it give. Placing the key into his pocket he turned the knob of the door and entered. It wasn’t until he had closed the door behind him that he discovered the room’s secret. And it startled him, if only for a moment.

In the dim light cast by a small lamp on a nearby end table he saw a girl tied to his sister’s four poster bed, naked except for a black mask she wore over her head. Instinctively he looked at his phone. It was ten minutes till eight. Close enough. Was this her surprise? He reached behind him, locking the door as he advanced toward the restrained girl. As he neared he could see there were holes for her to see and two smaller holes under her nose for breathing.

“This was your surprise?” he spoke to her softly as his eyes trailed over her bare body. Up close he could now see that strong leather held her stationary, stretching her spread eagle. Softly he kissed her where the leather was wrapped around her wrist. Looking down at her he saw the mask had a zipper near the mouth. He pulled at it, partially unzipping it but it only took a moment before he realized her mouth had been gagged. She wouldn’t be able to say a word and so, he zipped the mask to a close.

He knelt beside the bed on her left side and when he spoke, his cool breath rolled over her naked body, “You’ve tied yourself up to my sister’s bed on her birthday? It seems we have a few kinks to work out of you over the next hour and a half.”

Another gentle kiss was laid upon her shoulder as he moved to stand, turning off his cell phone. “We don’t want anyone to interrupt us, now do we?”
 
Last edited:
http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff271/mara_may_2/h208_jpg300x400.jpg

I honestly can't remember how everything got so blown up. I was talking with a few friends and we were sharing our deepest and darkest fantasies. I mentioned that I sometimes imagined myself gagged and bound to a bed with a mask to hide my true identity when my brother entered the room and mistook me for his girlfriend. The other girls were wide-eyed and it seemed that the light bondage combined with incest had aroused more than interest.

I didn't go much further in describing my fantasy and looked to Angela, Brad's girlfriend, to share her own fantasy. She shook her head and said she had nothing to top mine.

That pretty much ended our confession session. One of the girls said she had the perfect birthday gift for me. It seemed to me she was hinting at fulfilling my fantasy. Yeah, right. Fantasies are just fantasies and not necessarilly meant to be lived out - or so I thought.

About one month later, Angela came over early on my birthday. She handed me some Starbucks and we drank while talking about what was planned for tonight. Well, I speculated and she'd just grin and tell me I'd never guess it in a million years. My other girlfriends showed up one or two at a time during the next few minutes.

Sally hefted a large bag onto the dining room table. I figured it was my birthday present. I was half right. The bag contained a leather mask, leather bonds and padded handcuffs. "Happy Birthday," she said with an evil grin.

I looked about expectantly figuring that the items covering my table were the gag gift and waiting for the real one to be presented. When it became obvious that nothing else would be forthcoming, I looked over my 'birthday presents.'

When my mind suddenly recalled, I looked at them incredulously. "You've got to be fucking kidding me," I said not quite believing what I was thinking. Fantasies are one thing. You can start, stop and alter a fantasy to suit your mood and the circumstances with no one else the wiser. But reality brought consequences with it that one had to live with.

"We won't be the ones doing the fucking, honey," Angela said. She leaned closer to whisper, "And Brad's a great fuck."

I began to protest. Then, it seemed that the world tilted on its axis and sounds became distorted. The last thing I made out was my friends quickly moving to support me as my sense of balance went out the window and one of them saying, "Sorry, Chrissy but you'll thank us for this later."

I came to, lying on my bed and nearly suffocating from the heat in the mask I was wearing. I soom found that the light ache in my legs and arms was due to them having been cuffed and bound to the posts in my four poster bed. I pulled at the bonds but was unable to get any results.

Oh yes, I almost forgot. Other than the leather mask, I didn't have a stitch of clothing on. I wanted to scream, but they'd thought of that too and gagged me.

I did my utter best to find some way to escape but in the end groaned at the futility of my actions.

"She should be awake soon," I heard a voice say from some distance. The mask muffled sound as well, so I wasn't able to judge whether or not it came from outside my bedroom door. "Someone should be there with her so she doesn't freak out."

Too late for that, I mentally replied.

The door opened and I saw Jen, Sally and Angela enter. They seemed almost hesitant as if uncertain what my reaction to all this would be. 'Merry fucking birthday', with friends like them, who needed enemies.

"Looks like she's awake," Jen observed. I'm sure the covers had been all but pristine with hardly a wrinkle but my struggle with my circumstances had changed that somewhat.

"Brad's on his way over," Sally said when the air had become weighted with silence. "He knows there's a surprise for him; but he doesn't know it's you."

Angela approached the bed and sat on the edge. "I hope you're not too angry with us; but, I haven't been able to get that fantasy of yours out of my mind," she whispered so that only I could hear. "It's just so hot. Just the thought of you and Brad doing it is getting me wet now. My panties are soaked through. I hope you don't mind but I've placed a few cameras around the room to film it all."

"Hey Angie, what's taking so long? You have to be out of here before Brad gets here," Sally called.

With that they left and I wrestled with what fate had in store for me. I couldn't fuck my own brother. It was one thing to fantasize about it, quite another to actually do the deed.

Perhaps, Brad would reallize that I wasn't Angela and nothing would happen. I know we're close in body size and such but surely he'd know my body wasn't Angie's.

Seconds seemed to expand into minutes and minutes into hours. Yet, all too soon, I heard my bedroom door open and watched Brad enter. He paused upon entry as he took in the room and the sight of me on the bed.

"This was your surprise?” he asked as he shut the door behind him and I heard the click of the door's lock.

I closed my eyes, 'Oh fuck.' He approached the bed standing beside it for a time before leaning over me and kissed one arm where it was cuffed to the bed before examining the mask covering my face. He unzipped the mouth opening then closed it up once more.

“You’ve tied yourself up to my sister’s bed on her birthday? It seems we have a few kinks to work out of you over the next hour and a half.”

He hadn't noticed any difference; but then' why should he be any more observant than most other men? An hour and a half... Oh Gawd, he planned to... with me for 90 minutes... The thought was mindnumbing.

I began to shake my head in denial just as he turned off his cell phone saying, “We don’t want anyone to interrupt us, now do we?”
 
Last edited:
Brad grinned as he looked over the body in front of him. The small lamp light was more than he needed to see the body in its full glory. Shaded by her body it looked perfect. There were some differences but he chalked it up to the lamp light and the darkness. Reaching around the hem of his shirt he removed it from his body, letting it fall to the floor. Leaning, half bending, he laid a kiss upon her left nipple, swiping his tongue across it before pulling away.

Backing away he smirked at her as he unbuttoned and removed his pants, letting them fall over his shirt. With just his boxers to cover his body he moved next to her, sitting near her hips. Again he leaned over her body, his lips pressing against her belly button. His tongue drifted around it, tracing wet lines across her skin. Slowly, and with mindful ease, he moved his tongue toward her waistline. Just inches away from her pussy he felt he could almost smell her scent.

Lifting himself from his spot he walked around the foot of the bed so he could stare between her legs. With her constraints it was an easy thing to do. Climbing back upon the bed, between her legs, he placed his head near her pussy. His hot breath beat against her slit a few times, building the anticipation between them. No more than ten seconds had passed before he clasped his lips against her pussy, spreading his lips to let his tongue snake through. After one lap of his tongue against her he looked just up over her breasts so she was sure to see him, “You taste sweet tonight.”

Ninety minutes... at least. Brad was going to make the most of his time there as he leant his head down, returning his tongue against her pussy as his hands rested on her thighs, keeping his body in position.
 
He grinned as he looked on me like some sort of dessert he was planning to devour. I shuddered as I imagined that was precisely what he had in mind to do.

It wasn't his fault that he'd been fooled and gotten roped into this - no more than I was to blame for being tied hand and foot to my four-poster. Still, I prayed that he'd notice the differences between my body and Angela's before matters made it all that much more complicated.

He pulled his shirt from his pants and then up and over his head letting it fall to the floor. I closed my eyes and renewed my struggles, hoping that one of the bonds might give way. Even so, I was unable to keep my mind from recalling his washboard abs and evenly tanned torso. It was nothing I hadn't seen a hundred times before; but, somehow - with the lantern light playing over his skin - it was.

My back arched as I pulled at the leather ties holding me in place. His mouth grazed one of my nipples ever so briefly. My actions worked counter to my wishes and my right breast pressed itself against his mouth as his tongue swiped across my nipple.

I froze. My breath came in rapid and shallow as I stopped pulling at my bonds. But he had already moved away. I turned my head when I heard the sound of a zipper being unzipped. I caught my breath. He stood proudly in his boxers. Again, this was a sight I had witnessed many times before but certainly not under these conditions.

I wanted to plead, to protest; but my gag kept me from voicing any objections.

He sat beside me and kiss then licked my belly button and traveled southward. I closed my eyes and tried to tell myself that this wasn't really happening. It seemed the the lack of anything to focus on visually only heightened my other senses.

The mattress rose and I heard him move toward the foot of the bed. I felt the mattress shift once again as he undoubtedly climbed onto it and approached my wide spread legs.

I suppose I expected him to have dropped his shorts and was coming straight for the prize. But, it wasn't his cock I felt next; it was his tongue. Very few of the men I've been with have been willing to go down on me. Eating pussy wasn't especially masculine or so I gathered from their responses. However, sucking cock was ultra feminine and expected. Perhaps that's why I haven't had much luck where guys and relationships are concerned.

That being said, I really didn't want Brad to be a considerate lover. It would be all the more difficult to block this evening from my mind if he was and I reached orgasm from his actions.

“You taste sweet tonight,” he said as he paused from his actions. I looked down and met his eyes. He was still grinning and I could see a mixture of his saliva and perhaps some of my own juices slathered about his cheshire cat smile.

I groaned as it hit me that he planned to use up all ninety minutes before calling it quits.

He returned to his pussy-lapping and I groaned as his tongue sent shivers up and down my spine. Why couldn't it have been anyone else but Brad? How was it that never having been physically intimate with me, he seemed to know me inside and out? Why couldn't he have been a horrible and inconsiderate lover so that I could easilly put aside these fantasies of mine involving him?
 
Brad’s tongue slipped along her pussy, his tongue unknowing tasting his sweet sister. Slowing his speed he maintained the force from his tongue until he pressed a little harder, his tongue snaking inside her. Wiggling inbetween her folds his tongue played with her briefly before he pulled away. Staring over her body he let her taste infiltrate his mouth, wanting to remember this night. Letting a few seconds passed he watched her before deciding to get up. If he was going to remember tonight, then he wanted to remember everything.

Moving off the bed and toward the door he flipped the room’s ceiling light on, illuminating the entire room, and the girl, for him to see. Turning his attention back toward the girl he moved alongside her until he reached the lamplight, switching it off. There was no need for it now that he could see her whole body.

When the light was off he returned to his position between her legs, his hands placed just underneath her arms as he leaned his body over her. Leaning his body down, he pressed his hips against hers. There was no denying that she could feel his excitement through his boxers as he pressed his cock against her pussy, the only thing separating them being a thin piece of cloth. Then he lowered his head toward her breast, recalling how she raised ever so slightly off the bed when he focused on it before. Placing his tongue around her nipple, he bathed it in his saliva as his tongue toyed with her tit.

But he didn’t stay long before he moved to her other breast, suckling, tickling it just as he had the other. Now held up by just his forearms he let his fingers trace across the sides of her breasts, touching her soft skin. Peeling back, he let his fingers trail along the sides of her body until they reached her waist as he sat on his knees. Standing on the bed, between her legs, he grabbed the waistband of his boxers and pulled them down. When they hit the mattress he shoved them off the edge of the bed as he kneeled back down upon the bed.

Placing his hand against her pussy, he rubbed her gently as he felt his own excitement rising. Before leaving her he briefly slipped a single finger inside her. Then he leaned over her body again, his finger pressing just under the nose of her mask. Sure she’d gotten at least some of her scent he placed both hands on either side of her as he steadied himself. Nearing his naked cock toward her pussy, he stopped at the feeling of contact.

“Since this is my gift,” Brad spoke as he stared into her eyes, “I’ve decided to go without a condom. Don’t worry, I’ll be sure to cum deep inside you.” He smiled a little as he gave his hips a little force, slipping just a little inside her.
 
I closed my eyes and was determined to do everything I could to block out these sensations. I took a number of calming breaths as I decided to focus on anything other than the amazing feel of Brad's tongue on my pussy. Unfortunately, it was much easier said than done. My body kept sending its signals to my brain and I found myself moaning through half the calming exhalations.

My brother's tongue kept intruding on my intentions. My body responding to his masterful use of his tongue, it practically waited with baited breath from one lick to the next. I was so freaking wet!

"Then it all stopped and his body moved away from mine and I could feel the shift as he rose off the mattress. My reaction was half moan from his absence and half sigh in relief. I told myself that my moan was also from relief, but my pussy was soaked through and no matter what I tried to tell myself, it wasn't all his saliva.

Suddenly, the lights in the room grew bright and I cautiously opened my eyes. I saw Brad approaching the bedside table. His boxers were tented and he was sporting a huge erection. I moaned and sighed once more as he turned off the lamplight. He definitely wasn't finished with me - not yet.

I closed my eyes as he moved to take his previous position. I resigned myself - not anxiously anticipated - to the joys Brad's tongue had proven it could give. I was surprised when it wasn't the silky feel of his tongue my pussy experienced, but his cockhead pressing against my crease.

My eyes shot open and I tried to tell him to stop; but even I couldn't tell what excited mutterings my gag was relaying to him. It was one thing to eat my pussy, quite another for him to fuck me. I renewed my struggles with my bonds. Tears of frustration seeped from my tear ducts when I only aggravated the situation by rubbing against his cotton clad cock one moment and then arched my back the next, seemingly reaching for his mouth as it took my nipple.

In the back of my mind, I wondered whether stopping movement altogether might capture his attention; but, I couldn't submit myself to him and take whatever came. And so, I continued my frustrated struggles.

His mouth and hands sents shivers of deight from my breasts to my center. I stopped my resistance as I rested to catch my breath. He traced a path from my breast, down my side, to my waist. I expected him to touch my down there; but, he had other plans in mind.

He stood on the bed and lowered his boxers. They fell to the mattress; but, I paid them no mind. My eyes were unable to look away from the long, hard cock that had been released. I could almost see it pulse with the beat of his heart. As he knelt between my legs again, my heartrate accelerated as though to make up for the time it had seemingly stopped.

He fingered me and no doubt found my ready.

This couldn't happen. He was my brother and he didn't know what he was about to do. But how was I going to stop it?

He pulled out his finger and moved his hand just beneath the mask's airholes for my nose. It most definitely wasn't his saliva I was smelling but my own juices.

I moaned as his naked cock kissed the lips of my vagina. The simple knowledge that he no longer wore his boxers but was in skin-to-skin contact with my entrance sent a charge through me. All the taboos against incest only made the forbidden contact that much more delicious.

“Since this is my gift,” Brad said as he looked into my eyes, “I’ve decided to go without a condom. Don’t worry, I’ll be sure to cum deep inside you.”

His gift? Did he know it was me behind the mask? Did he know about my fantasy? Did he know I wasn't wearing a diaphragm?

My mind worked to absorb what he'd just said. His mention of being tied to his sister's bed implied that he might not know. But, had he only been playing a part or was he truly ignorant of the fact that he'd just promised to cum deep inside his own sister?

I hadn't even begun to wrap my mind around the situation when my eyes widened as I realized he was entering me. "Oh fuck," I groaned into the gag.
 
Fantasy turned into reality pretty quickly in his little sister’s bedroom as Brad pushed his cock into her pussy. Before driving deeper he repositioned his body to better support himself. No more was he looking into her eyes, now his eyes centered on her breasts. He couldn’t see anything except for black holes through that mask anyway and he really believed this was his gift, so he was going to do what he wanted with it.

Once ready, he slowly plowed his way into his sister. She felt tighter, better, but he attributed it to the scenario he was in. A girl strapped to the bed for him to do as he wished, naturally he’d think everything was better. Breathing out a long sigh he soon found himself deep inside the girl. With his length buried in her, he found he could go little farther than he’d gone. Briefly he thought about releasing her legs but quickly discarded the idea since she’d no longer be tied down. She’d be able to object to the things he said and he didn’t want that. It was better to take whatever he could from her.

Brad held himself in that position for a few seconds as he moved his hands on the bed near her breasts. This caused his hips to move a little, causing his cock to move a little inside her before he began to withdraw himself with the same slow movement. Pumping her again just as slowly as before, he pulled from her at the same slow pace.

Lowering his lips toward her ear where there were holes for her to hear everything, he spoke, “Is it just my imagination baby or are you tighter than usual? We’ll find a way to correct that, see if we can’t permanently wreck you.” It was a tease from him as he pulled his upper body up again. And when he was ready he slammed his cock hard and deep into her. The time for being sensual was over.

As he began fucking her hard and fast his thoughts were a mindless blur. The primal urge took over and his hips slammed into her over and over again, searching for their own gratification. Nothing else seemed to matter, and within the few minutes that had passed, it was completely true. For him.

The sensation of skin on skin, feeling it for the first time in a long time, screamed pleasure in his ear. Glancing toward his phone off to the side he looked just to make sure it was off before returning his attention to the girl underneath him. Time seemed to go on and on as he counted the passing seconds. It was one of the few things he could do to make this 90 minute window last as long as it could.
 
I was in something akin to shock as I lay there unable to do anything other than accept his long hard cock into my pussy. He took his time driving himself deeper with each consecutive thrust until his full length was buried inside me.

I was uncertain whether my renewed struggles with my bonds was in the hopes of freeing myself or - knowing the actions to be fruitless - to help him along. My movements were small but I knew he must have thought I was doing my best to meet him, considering my restraints.

We both stopped when I held his long hard penis within the recesses of my vagina. He moved to reposition his weight onto his hands by my breasts and moved the slightest bit deeper. I moaned in response and I tried to meet his eyes but they were focused on my breasts. My nipples remembering the feel of his mouth on them hardened to two sharp points. That combined with the sensation of being bloated with cock drew another moan from me.

He slowly withrew all but his cock's head from me before returning it where it belonged. I shook my head in denial of my body's easy acceptance of him. NO! my mind screamed. It doesn't belong there.

At the same time, I heard him whisper in my ear, “Is it just my imagination baby or are you tighter than usual? We’ll find a way to correct that, see if we can’t permanently wreck you.”

I grasped two facts from his statement. First, he didn't know it was me beneath him after all. Next, that the loving and sensual portion of his love-making was over and I might never walk straight again.

I'd had my pussy pounded before; but, it had seemed that Ken had no sooner started than he got where he - at least - wanted to go. It had been a poor initiation to the mysteries of sex and I was ever-so-grateful that I hadn't given in on the issue of him wearing a condom.

I looked to the blinking red light that gave away the position of one of the cameras Angela had set up to record this and silently swore to it that I would get her and my other girl friends for doing this to me. Then I looked at my brother.

Brad now held himself poised above me like an athelete waiting for the starting pistol. I tried to meet his eyes and sent all my hope that this might be able to stop before it went too far; but, he was looking at my hardened nipples for that briefest of instants. Then his mental pistol fired and he was off.

He pistoned himself into me until my brain had difficulty functioning beyond the moment and my mind's protests became the barest of whispers.

It was like nothing I'd ever known. His cock slammed into me repeatedly, sending my nerve-endings into chaos and small jolts of pleasure coursed through me. I honestly don't know whether I tried to meet his movements or just lied there as he rode me bareback for all he was worth.

I quickly lost track of time when a familiar sensation of building pressure took hold of me. I was going to cum. But this was much more intense than I was used to. I was almost afraid of reaching the big O.

I saw Brad look to his watch on the bedside table. Wasn't this affecting him in the least? I was on the verge of having a mind-blowing orgasm and he was looking to check the time or to see if he had messages?

My mind wasn't exactly working logically just then, and I did my best to block out the sensations his body was giving mine and focused solely on his cock as it rammed into me. I did my best to squeeze my pussy muscles when his full length was in me. Sometimes I succeeded, other times I flexed my muscles a little too late or too early. All, the same, I'm sure it made things more pleasurable for him.

I'd be damned if he looked at his watch again while he fucked my brains out.
 
Brad could no longer help himself now that he was ravishing the girl underneath him. Her body was so tight, her nipples perfect, the mysterious mask over her head; everything about the scene seemed to excite him, to spur him to go further. To do more. But he reminded himself, this was his night and he was going to make it one he was going to remember.

As he rammed his cock in and out of her pussy his eyes caught flashes of her breasts bouncing underneath him while noticing the restraints around her wrists ebb and flow with his thrusts. It was exhilarating. Something he was going to have to do again with or without her permission. Brad felt everything inside her, felt her walls closing around him, wanting him, as though trying to keep him there. But he was able to pull and push regardless, virtually sending himself into an animalistic frenzy.

The sounds of sex, their skin slapping against one another filled the silent room. Silently he hoped no one outside the door would wonder what was going on. As one minute lapped into the other he maintained his fast pace, uncaring for any cries of pleasure of pain she was dealing him. For tonight, for the next hour and a half, she didn’t matter. She was nothing but his little whore.

Through everything he remained silent, and oblivious to the cameras that were positioned around the room. With the area perfectly lit he’d be unable to find the flashing red lights unless he was looking for them and they were the last things he’d be searching for. He doubted Angela would want to record any of this, her in such a weak position. Naturally she wasn’t dominant but she was a rebellious brat. But now there was no fighting. It was the perfect gift if not on an awkward night in an awkward place but that only made everything that much more exciting to him.

After the pounding he gave her he slowly slowed his pace so he could last through the rest of their time together. It didn’t matter to him if she was frustrated if he slowed as he was sure she would be. Angela could be a difficult one to please... Brad smiled briefly as he unknowingly moved in and out of his sister as though it were the most natural of things. As he stared into the mask’s dark eye sockets he raised his forearm, clearing away the perspiration growing along his forehead before pulling his cock completely from her pussy.

Sitting back on his heels he looked at her wide open. With a hand he gathered her juices, their sweat and returned to her mask. Through the rest of their night he wanted her to be reminded of that smell. To be filled with it. And to do that he rubbed his hand along the mouth and just under the nose of her mask so it’d be impossible for her not to inhale the mixture. With a satisfied grin he positioned himself over her again, ramming his dick as far as he could in one swift motion.

There were other things planned.... he couldn’t wait to get to them. He just hoped he had enough time to do them before his sister arrived for her party.
 
Brad showed me no mercy as he repeatedly plunged his long rod into my awaiting pussy. I refused to think of just what was happening. I doubt I'd have been able even had I tried. He was literally fucking me silly.

Rather than think on the fact that my brother was giving me the most intense sexual experience of my lifetime, I continued to play cat and mouse with his cock. Even so, I was unable to completely block out what his body was doing to mine and knew that from the increasing pressure that I was going to have an orgasm the likes of which would redefine my personal definition of the big O.

On the cusp of this life-changing moment, Brad stopped his movements altogether. Then completely pulled out of me. I used the bonds right then to try to lift my waist in order to grasp his retreating cock. I was shameless in my need.

A tear of frustration slipped from one eye and was absorbed by the mask. He just sat there on his haunches looking ever so pleased with himself. I was fairly certain that he hadn't come yet and wondered what he was thinking. The bastard was playing my body like an insturment, drawing things from it I hadn't known existed.

I closed my eyes and tried to convince myself that I didn't want him to reinsert his cock into my center of pleasure. Unfortunately, my body was rebelling and ached to feel him again.

I had to admit, as he wiped away the sweat from his brow, that he most likely needed a slight rest after the constant pounding he'd been giving me. My heart rate began to normalize.

He continued to smile his self satisfied grin and I wondered whether my nether-lips had closed or remained parted in anticipation of his re-entry. The circular form it had almost certainly taken - a parting gift from his hardened member. His intent to wreck my cunt had reformed it to match my sex to his.

He reached into me and then placed the juices he'd drawn from my depths near the mask's airholes for my nose. His fingers then wiped my juices from his cock and ran his finger near the gag and onto my lower lip.

I groaned at the scent, unable to deny that my body was providing all the lubrication he would need. Damn it all. I'd never be able to look at Brad the same way from this moment on. Even if he decided to stop, I'd always know that my body had betrayed me and had sought fulfillment with his. He wasn't to blame. He was simply enjoying sex with a woman he believed was his girlfriend. How would he look at me once he knew? No, tonight had changed everything between the two of us and all because I'd stupidly related a fantasy to women I thought were my friends.

He moved to cover me once again and with one swift shove was buried inside me once again. I moaned as my head shook from side to side. I tried to tell myself I hadn't wanted this, that it would have been better if he had jacked himself off and shot his load on the bed and my nude body; but, my body gave it up for a lie when my hips arched upwards and my inner muscles spasmed once or twice in welcome.

How was I going to last another 90 minutes of this sweet torture? And yet, I also dreaded the moment it would all end and he would most likely free me and remove the mask. I wasn't sure whether I wanted it to be over or to never end.
 
Holding himself still, over her, he felt her naked body underneath him. Lowering his body just a little he was able to feel the tips of her nipples brushing against his chest as he gently pulled his cock from her only to reinsert it with the same gentleness. Brad was playing with his girl and taking his time. There was still so much of it left. As he slowly fucked her again he glanced toward the binds around her wrists, wondering if he’d be able to turn her over. But that’d be tough and he’d have to untie then retie everything. Those were seconds he wouldn’t get back when he could be spending his time inside his sister.

Everything felt too good to be true. A sigh, sounds of pleasure left his throat as he continued the gentle pace he returned to. Silently he thought about Angela and what she’d have to say afterward. How she’d explain if his sister had just happened to walk in on them. Yes, the door was locked but she had a key, or at least knew where the extra one was stashed. The thought, along with having her in her bedroom, only hastened his pace.

It was a gradual thing rather than before. From loving he advanced to pounding again, wanting to bring her up and over the edge. Underneath him, he could still feel her nipples grazing against his chest. Brad was keeping his body low for just this reason. To feel her body rushing against his, feeling the power of his thrusts and the effect it’d have on her.

He couldn’t get over it how different she felt underneath him. There was some speculation in his mind that Angela looked, then felt, a little different but the reactions, the sounds, they were different, too. Angela wouldn’t trick him into fucking another woman. She’d be against that, to have some stranger tied down for him to take advantage of. The changes in her behavior had to come from her being tied down to the bed, to his sister’s bed nonetheless. And he put the rest of it out of his mind while he continued to fill her body with his length.

In the silence he listened to the sounds they were making together. The soft noises from their throats, the bed underneath them and his dick diving into her pussy repeatedly, as though it needed it to survive. The moment was nearing soon and he knew it was coming but he was holding out on her as long as he could. Even with his eyes looking down those two holes in her mask, he couldn’t see her. She was nothing more than a body and her face imprinted on his imagination. The idea was so hot he wished he’d been warned about it. He would’ve brought other things.
 
I lay there taking calming breaths. I kept my mind on breathing slowly and evenly. If I concentrated hard enough, the growing need building within me for his sex might be counteracted. I breathed in, then breathed out. He pressed in, then pulled out. All the while, my hardened nipples grazed his chest and I wondered that they didn't leave scratches or draw blood.

'Enough of that! Concentrate on breathing,' I told myself. If not for the constant contact of his chest to my two swollen points, I might have succeeded. However, it seemed that each and every time I worked to subvert my body's desires; I was distracted by the contact.

It didn't help matters that he was making slow passionate love to me. I suddenly felt a kinship to my slow-cooker. The heat and pressure were low to start with; but, they gradually increased and I knew that eventually I would need to release the growing pressure or I might explode.

He stopped for a split second and then began thrusting and pounding himself into me.

I told myself to ignore Brad and how his body was affecting mine; but, it was no use. The promise of untold pleasure waited just beyond the horizon and with each hard thrust, with each slow loving insertion, it was drawing closer. And ignoring it was like trying to ignore the sun.

The sun's rays could warm your entire body from head to toe and feel wonderful. I could also burn you. The rising force inside me simply continued to grow with each moment that passed and each movement of his body on mine. It wouldn't be long before I found out whether it burned or not.
 
I lay there taking calming breaths. I kept my mind on breathing slowly and evenly. If I concentrated hard enough, the growing need building within me for his sex might be counteracted. I breathed in, then breathed out. He pressed in, then pulled out. All the while, my hardened nipples grazed his chest and I wondered that they didn't leave scratches or draw blood.

'Enough of that! Concentrate on breathing,' I told myself. If not for the constant contact of his chest to my two swollen points, I might have succeeded. However, it seemed that each and every time I worked to subvert my body's desires; I was distracted by the contact.

It didn't help matters that he was making slow passionate love to me. I suddenly felt a kinship to my slow-cooker. The heat and pressure were low to start with; but, they gradually increased and I knew that eventually I would need to release the growing pressure or I might explode.

He stopped for a split second and then began thrusting and pounding himself into me.

I told myself to ignore Brad and how his body was affecting mine; but, it was no use. The promise of untold pleasure waited just beyond the horizon and with each hard thrust, with each slow loving insertion, it was drawing closer. And ignoring it was like trying to ignore the sun.

The sun's rays could warm your entire body from head to toe and feel wonderful. I could also burn you. The rising force inside me simply continued to grow with each moment that passed and each movement of his body on mine. It wouldn't be long before I found out whether it burned or not.
if the hardness of his cock pumping your sex was not enough, the flood of his hot sperm juice deep in your cunt would surely have pushed you over the edge.....
 
Brad felt the tension within him building as he rammed his cock repeatedly in and out of her. The excitement, the moment began to be too much for him in spite of the time left. But there were plenty of other thins he could do to her. He’d already run the whole gamut of possibilities. It was far from over. He was sure his sister had toys stashed away somewhere...

That last thought, of shoving his sister’s toys into his girlfriend’s pussy threw him over the edge. Brad pushed himself hard and deep into her pussy, spraying her insides with jets of cum. Lowering himself to rest on top of her body he barely held himself up while his cock softened inside her. He had little doubt she could feel his heartbeat while he laid there. It was an exhilarating moment. One he wanted repeated but there were other things e had to do first.

After he rediscovered his strength, he pulled himself slowly out of her. Using his knees on either side of her body, his cock hovered over her body as he neared her mask. Reaching for the zipper for the mouth he unzipped it, spotting the gag in her mouth once again. Seeing little more than her lips he gave a self-satisfied smile as he her lips quivering around the ball gag.

With one hand he removed the gag but just as quickly plugged her nose with the other hand, forcing her to open her mouth for air. He didn’t want to hear her talk, scream, or say anything. This was his time. And the moment she’d open her mouth to capture that air, he’d shove his cock into her mouth. Brad was going to make her suck him back to being hard no matter how long it’d take.
 
Brad's strokes quickened and I knew he was close. Then it happened, he shoved his cock in deep and shot rope after rope of cum to splatter my womb. I would like to say I was unaffected or at least horrified. But as my mind's mantra of 'no, this can't be happening' continued, my body cried out 'YES' as the incident pushed me over the edge and I shivered and shook through the most powerful orgasm I had ever experienced.

We lay there for a time, his body pressed to mine as his cock softened and we both caught our breath. I closed my eyes. Part of me still wished to deny what had happened. I had cum on my brother's cock as he shot his load. Damn it all, how could I face him once he knew that it was Kim, his sister, and not Angela that he'd had sex with?

I turned my head and caught the blinking red light of a camera filming us. I honestly didn't give a fuck what my girl-friends thought. It was they who'd gotten me into this mess to begin with. Not one had come to prevent him from riding me bareback. I'd get them back for this somehow.

What about me? I'd had an orgasm the likes of which I'd never known while my brother shot his load into me. Was I a slut? I thought so. I could tell myself that I had been restrained and hadn't really had any choice in-so-far as having sex with Brad; but my orgasm... How was I going to explain that away? I couldn't.

He slowly pulled his softened member from me and I tightened my hands into fists as I told myself that I did not feel the loss of its presense in me. My brother proceeded to walk on his knees straddling my body as he worked his way up it. I couldn't take my eyes off of his soft cock. It was dripping with the combination of our love juices.

He wanted me to suck him and make him hard once again. I felt a twinge from my pussy as I realized that it might enjoy the feel of him once again. The gag was in place to keep me from telling him just who I was and would also act as a barrier to his cock. Thank God for small favors.

It was as if I was of two minds. One was the conscientious sister who knew society's taboos on incest and wished to stop the actions taking place. The other was the devil-may-care pleasure seeking side of me that acknowledged there would be consequences but just didn't care - let the future take care of itself. Each fought for sepremacy and both were driving me crazy.

Brad unzipped the mask's mouth portion and once again saw the gag. When his hand reached in to remove the gag, I hurried to find the best words to stop it all.

I needn't have bothered. On an exhale, he removed the gag, pinched my nostrils shut and replaced the gag with his cock. All this action taking place between one breath and the next as my mouth almost appeared to breathe him in.

I tasted our juices as his cock and my tongue made contact for the first time and found them disturbingly delicious. I knew I shouldn't be enjoying this. It was incest and it was wrong. Then I remembered that some ancient societies had encouraged incest. The stories of Egypt's pharoah's and their queen's sprang to mind. Maybe today's society was more narrow minded on the subject - or perhaps I was trying to find an excuse for myself.

I circled my tongue around his cock doing my best to get each and every drop. Maybe I am a slut after all, I thought to myself, 'but if I am, then I'm Brad's slut.' The voice of the moral side of my psyche grew softer by the moment as my brother's cock stiffened and lengthened in my mouth. I moaned as I tasted precum begin to ooze from its tip.

As he hardened in my mouth, I knew that once he reached his full length he'd pull out of my mouth and ride me bareback again. My pussy muscles tightened to the thought of him inside me once again. But even though I wanted him, I thought that Brad and I would have a difficult enough time dealing with what had happened. If he impregnated me, it would make matters much more complicated between us.

Since my ex-boyfriends rarely fucked me more than once and a strong majority of my orgasms were from my own digital manipulation than anything else, I came to the conclusion that once Brad came again the sex session would undoubtedly be over. That being the case, I decided to suck him dry and give him a blowjob to end all blowjobs.
 
Last edited:
After she’d taken him into her mouth he held onto her nose a moment or two longer before letting her go, letting her breath. Allowing her tongue to work around the length in her mouth, he stood there, poised over her with his hands against the headboard and his eyes staring down into the depths of the dark mask. If he only knew what was under it everything would change. But for now, releasing her was the last thing on her mind. In fact, he was tempted to leave her tied up and messy for whoever had tied her up in the first place. A smile crawled across his face at the thought that maybe his sister, or her friends, would find his girl strapped to the bed in this condition.

A sigh left his mouth as he felt her tongue working its way around his cock. Slowly he began to move his hips against her, gently fucking her face. The girl was building him up nice and strong and his thrusts came stronger until he reluctantly pulled his dick out of her mouth. With quick hands he replaced her gag, zipping her mouth back to a close. She was going to have to deal with the mask’s heat and the taste of him in her mouth.

Moving off of her he landed his feet on the floor as he looked over her body. She was a sight. Then he spoke aloud, “I wonder where my sister keeps her toys. She has to have them around here somewhere.” He spoke the words to himself but there was a part of him that wanted to let her know what was going to happen to her next. There was an excitement coursing through him as he moved to the floor, looking under the bed. There was enough light to see but it didn’t house what he was looking for. A glance was given toward the bathroom but he decided against it, instead heading toward the closet. Sliding the door open he peered inside, rifling through her things, careful not to disrupt them too much. After all, he still wasn’t sure if he wanted his sister to know what he’d been doing in her room.

Then he came across it. In a shoe box on a shelf just over her hanging clothes. Opening the lid he slid it underneath the box as he returned toward the bed. There was no doubt of his find as he took out one of the objects, setting it on the bedside table when he was close enough. Then he pulled out an electric vibrator. Pressing it on it began buzzing and he just as soon turned it off, setting the box on the floor.

“Well, what should we do with this?” he queried. Moving a knee onto the bed he placed the tip of the vibrator at the entrance to her pussy, slowly sliding it inside her. Brad’s eyes remained on her while he pushed it deeper until he was satisfied. Keeping hold of its end with his hand he leaned his head down, collecting her nipple in his mouth. Just as his tongue coated her nipple with saliva and desire his hand turned the vibrator on. He could feel the reverberations on her body as he pulled and pushed the object in and out of her. There was still enough time to do what he wanted to do to her. To fuck her one more time but he was going to play with her a little, too.
 
I sucked him in deep. I ran my tongue against the underside of his cock. I moaned in hopes that the sound vibes would create a reaction. I tried each and every trick I'd ever learned in sucking cock and a few I hadn't tried 'til now.

I was sure I had him close, but then he pulled out of my mouth. Whether I might have uttered a sound in order to let Brad in onto who exactly lay beneath the mask was a moot point since he had the ball gag back in my mouth and the mask's zipper zipped shut before I knew what had happened.

I expected him to move between my legs and place his cock in my already sodden pussy. Instead, he rose off of the bed and spoke, “I wonder where my sister keeps her toys. She has to have them around here somewhere.” before he began looking about the room.

My eyes shot to the closet and as quickly looked away. Hopefully he wouldn't find them. They were stuffed into a shoe box after all. Who would think to check out one of a half dozen such boxes. But, if there's one thing I know about my brother it's that he loves a challenge and doesn't give up easilly.

He was careful to put things back where he found them. I mentally crossed my fingers, hoping he didn't find my sex toys. Then I heard a familiar soft buzzing sound and knew he'd found the box and was now holding my vibrator in his hand. He shut it off after a few seconds, perhaps to tease me - letting me know something of what was coming.

He returned to my bed with an impish grin. “Well, what should we do with this?” he asked the room in general. He didn't need an answer. I could tell from the look in his eyes that he knew very well what he planned to do with my sex toy.

He laid beside me on his side as he inserted my vibe into my pussy. Then he leaned closer and flicked his tongue across my right nipple and simultaneously turned on the vibrator. My nipple hardened on contact and my pussy, still wet from our previous encounter with my juices and his spent seed, overflowed with my feminine juices. He moved my sex-toy in and out of my vagina and I cried into the ball gag as I felt the toy's vibrations issue throughout my body - and it just kept building. The gag and mask combined to muffle my cries but couldn't hide the building crescendo of pleasure.

I shook my head from side to side - more because it was the only part of my body I still controlled. It was as if I was losing any and all command over my body as my brother played me like an insrument - using my sex-toy to make me his.
 
Brad’s tongue lapped at her bare breast a few more times before he pulled away, his eyes focusing on the vibrator he was working in and out of his girl. At first he kept it’s pace slow but hurried it only to slow it once more. He was playing with her as long as he could. And he knew he couldn’t go the whole hour and a half without walking out of the room smelling like sex. He didn’t want to be caught. He wanted to leave her in her spread-eagle position to be seen by those who’d strung her up.

After a few minutes of toying with her he turned off the vibrator but kept the movement of it slipping in and out of her before he finally pulled it away. Wiping the wetness off on her inner thigh he placed it next to his phone on the stand. While there he flipped open his phone, quickly checking the time. There was enough to do her one more time before he’d have to shower and leave. It’d be embarrassing if his sister caught him nailing his girlfriend on her bed. She’d probably be pissed about it.

Leaving the phone behind he returned to his task at hand. There were no more subtle moves nor games left to be played. As he positioned his body between her legs his eyes glossed over her body again, still seeing the saliva around her nipple he’d left behind. Running his cock along her pussy he felt the dampness there, still excited by what had happened within that hour. With a sigh filled of desire he pressed his hips toward hers, wasting no time in climbing deep into her body. With a single thrust he slid in as far as he could, holding himself there for a second before he started to move within her.

While he moved in and out of her body he wondered if he ought to cum in her again... or ought he consider other possibilities? On her stomach? Tits? Maybe he’d be able to shove it down her throat again, making her swallow every drop. But the pleasure in his mind took control for the moment and he brought himself back to unknowingly fucking his little sister.
 
I had been bare moments away from reaching orgasm when Brad turned the toy off. He continued to stroke it into my pussy. I did my best to meet it halfway; but, the bondage kept me from responding as strongly as I wanted to. Then it too was taken away. My eyes watched my vibrator, coated with both his and my juices, as it was removed and placed on the nightstand between my telephone and my lamp.

I also felt the loss of his mouth on my breasts. The cool air in the room attacked my wet, hardened nipples. It was no replacement for his mouth, but...

He once again looked at the phone. Was I that uninteresting as a lover to him that he found the need to check whether or not he had messages or had missed calls?

He then positioned himself between my legs. His eyes roamed over me and a mild electric charge ran across my skin, drawing goosebumps wherever they looked. Those eyes didn't show the least sign of disinterest. They held a hunger very like my own.

He took hold of his cock and ran its head up and down my crease. I was undeniably wet and as he held himself there at my entrance, I wanted nothing more than to feel him inside me again. No other man could or would substitute. I wanted him.

It was as if he had heard my thoughts as - with a single thrust - he pushed himself deep into me. We both would feel awkward when he learned my identity; but, for the time being, all that mattered was the interaction between his sex and mine.

I moaned into the gag as Brad's manhood filled my femininity. If I could have moved my arms or legs, they'd have wrapped themselves around my brother as he lay above me.

I couldn't help but notice that his sigh matched the need in his eyes. He wanted this perhaps as much as I did.

When he began moving within me, I closed my eyes in bliss. Soon, Brad had me at the level of arousal and need I'd been at when he'd denied me orgasm by sex-toy. I moved my hips as best I could to meet his motions and in hopes of drawing ever so closer to the big 'O.'
 
Last edited:
Time had been passing like nothing. He had lost track of it. But any thought was washed away by the satisfaction of physical pleasure as he slammed his cock deep into her body, spilling his seed inside her. There was no resisting the physical pleasure their bodies created between one another.

When he was through with his sister he knew he had to leave the girl behind. Time had passed and he needed to get back to the party that was about to happen downstairs. Peeling himself away from her body he stared down at her naked flesh. In the bright room he could see her body perfectly. Then he turned his attention to his clothes. Pulling them back on he knew her scent was going to stick to him until he found soap and water to clean himself from their physical act. Then he picked up his phone from the end table, slipping it into the pocket in his pants.

Brad had planned to leave but he hesitated. There was something nagging at him. He hadn’t seen her face the whole night. Only through the ballgag could he hear her moans of want and desire. Even though he felt it might ruin something that they had, he moved toward the head of the bed. Unzipping the mouth of the mask he moved the ballgag out of the way as his lips connected with hers without thought. His tongue pressed into her mouth, ignoring any resistance he’d run into.

When his tongue finished tangling with hers, he stepped back briefly, slipping his hands around the leather of her mask. Behind her head he found the clasps. Loosening them he slowly pulled the mask from her face. At first her face was hidden from the mask even as he pulled it away but when he tossed it to the side on the floor he stared at his sister as though he’d never seen her before. The lack of anything coming from his mouth, the silence, seemed to hang in the air. He didn’t know what to say and now that the gag was out of her mouth, he hoped she’d at least tell him what was going on.
 
I was ever so close to reaching release. From the pent up energy inside me, it would be one for the record books. I didn't bother trying to deny what was happening any longer. I was receiving perhaps the best sex of my life from my own brother.

When release did come, I all but passed out from sensory overload. I shivered and shook my way through the orgasm - pleasure pulsed throughout my body. Brad never missed a beat. He just kept at it. I was surprised when I didn't completely return to earth after my release but instead found myself building up to yet another. I wanted to kiss him, hold him in my arms and cry out his name when release eventually found me. Time lost all meaning and then as I cried out once again into the ball gag, he came.

When we returned from our brief hint of heaven's joys, he slowly parted his body from mine. He rose to stand by the bed, his eyes taking in the sight of me. With a touch of reluctance, he turned toward his clothes and dressed.

He didn't plan to release me from my bonds. He was going to let the girls do that. All my worries had been for naught. An unseen weight fell from my shoulders and I almost laughed with relief. I would always treasure and hold the memory of us close to my heart; but, I needn't worry at what might happen to our close relationship as brother and sister should he find out what had actually happened here today.

He looked puzzled about something as he eventually made his way to my bedroom door. He stopped then turned around and returned to stand beside my bed. He unzipped the mask and removed the ball-gag before leaning in for a kiss. Knowing that he'd never connect me with the well-and-truly-fucked woman he left bound to his sister's bed, I kissed him with a passion I hadn't known I possessed.

After his lips parted from mine, he moved back some and reached behind my head. I froze as I was caught between one breath and the next. Oh fuck. He'd see me after all. How the hell was I supposed to explain this. He didn't need to have an extremely high IQ - and Brad's no idiot - to know that his girlfriend Angela as well as a few of my friends were in this up to their eyeballs. He and I were the only two innocents in this; but he didn't know that yet and might just think that I and not Angie was the ringleader. I quickly thought of and discarded a multitude of things to say, finally settling on one.

As he pulled the mask off me, I took my first breath of fresh air in hours. My sweat-soaked and bedraggled hair clung to my head and a number of strands stuck to the leather mask until it was pulled far enough away that the weight of the hair caused it to fall around my face.

The words I had been about to speak flew out the window as my over-active imagination filled me in on just how I must appear through Brad's eyes. My hair was stringy; my face was probably slightly blotched by the heat the mask had contained it in; my entire body was beaded in sweat; his cum was slowly leaking from my pussy; and I was still bound to the bed.

"Oh Gawd, I must look like total crap," I said. I turned to look him in the eyes, "I sure hope you plan to untie me. I'll tell you a story if you do that'll explain what the hell is going on as best as I can figure it."
 
Last edited:
Brad still wasn’t sure what to say, what to do. It was as though every single muscle in his body had seized him, put a gun to his head and told him not to move. He couldn’t process what he’d just done to his sister or why she reacted the way she did when he knew she could see him so clearly. And then her first words... they were surprising in themselves.

At last Brad rediscovered himself as he tossed the mask to the floor, again looking at the girl’s tits, this time knowing that they belonged to his sister. Then he looked down along her body, toward the pussy he’d just fucked. Again his dick wanted satisfaction but Brad’s brain wanted answers more than anything. He’d be no better than his sister if he took enjoyment if further molesting her.

Knowing that he had an advantage in keeping her tied up, Brad spoke, “I’m going to leave you tied up and you’re going to tell me what happened. What possessed you to do this? To tie yourself up? To call my phone? To kiss me like you did. To suck me like you did. And you better tell me the truth and I had better believe it because I have my phone here and plenty of friends.” It was a hollow threat but everyone had their tipping point.

Brad just couldn’t get it out of his head that he’d just fucked his baby sister. Nothing would be the same anymore. They’d made one another cum, and he inside her. He didn’t know if she was on a pill or had any kind of protection. The mystery only seemed to intensify the feelings in his cock but he did his best to suppress them. However his best wasn’t good enough as he placed his closest hand on her breast, his thumb softly slipping back and forth against her nipple.

“Tell me,” was all he said. In his eyes he was considering other things. How things would turn out. What would happen after he untied her. What would happen if he fucked her again. What would happen if her story was so ridiculous... would he be so angry and tempted that he would call a friend or two to have his sister? At the moment he didn’t know what he was capable of doing.
 
There was something in Brad's voice that had me looking closer. He looked like he was really on the edge. I silently cursed Angie and her wish to make my fantasy a reality. He appeared to be shaken to his very core. I certainly couldn't blame him. I know I had been and was probably trying to dodge the issue with hopes that he'd just untie me.

He was more than just my big brother. He'd always been a close if not my closest friend. All that was between us now stood in jeopardy. It was because of this that I had never let my friend, his girlfriend, talk me into freely entering such a situation.

"Brad would you mind pulling a blanket up over me?" I asked. He looked at his phone and while I knew Angela and my friends might intercept and delete most of the pics he could send out, there was always one or two that slipped by and they'd show two friends, and they'd show two friends, and so on and so on until I was probably on some porn site getting tons of hits. Not what I wanted.

"Brad, think. How in Hell could I have tied myself up? If I had tied myself up, I wouldn't be asking you to untie me would I?" I was a bit stressed out and some of that may have slipped into my tone of voice. "Angela called you, didn't she? It sure wasn't me. I woke up like this, tied to my own bed, and was told that you were on your way over. Fuck!" I cried out on the verge of tears. "Would I have set vidcams around the room to film it all? It was all because of a stupid fantasy I had and shared with my friends. We were trying to outdo one another and mine left them open-mouthed and unable to think of anything to best it." A tear or two of frustration may have slipped down my cheek. "I wish to God I hadn't shared that fantasy. Even experiencing the best sex and my most intense orgasm isn't worth losing you as my loving big brother." I paused as I closed my eyes and took deep calming breaths hoping that when I opened my eyes it would be to find that I had dreamed the entire episode.
 
Everything she said seemed to have a point but there were other things she said that seemed to make him think she was in on it. And then her telling him that he was the best she had, that threw his head in the middle of limbo. What the hell was happening tonight? Absentmindedly his thumb continued to flick over her nipple as he thought, seemingly not knowing what his hand was doing while he was trying to think things over.

Ignoring her request for a blanket, because there were bigger things in front of them, he asked, “You taped this too? Where are the cameras?” he asked looking up and around the room for the hidden evidence. “If you weren’t in on this how do you know there are cameras and I can’t see them?” Then he looked back to her before continuing, “And you might’ve had an accomplice, who knows?”

Brad got up from the bed, finally leaving her tit alone as he looked around the room, incapable of finding the hidden cameras. He might as well have been blind because he couldn’t see anything. Turning back to her he couldn’t help but notice how naked she was. Even though it was his sister and even though he thought he was through with the girl he thought was his girlfriend, he felt himself getting hard again.

“So what was your fantasy? To be tied up to a bed and fucked by some guy?” It was a dangerous question but she was restrained and she wasn’t going anywhere without his help. At least if what she had told him was the truth. He knew he should’ve covered her up, begun to untie her and say he was sorry for fucking her brains out but he couldn’t bring himself to move from his spot. Excuses ran through his mind; she was tied up, they’d already screwed... would there be fault in fucking his sister even though he already had? Was it the knowledge or the act that made it laced with sin?
 
Back
Top