Cock Worship Training

karma9

Really Experienced
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Posts
121
Cock Worship Training

Maybe you are the petite blond nymph whom I want. You must be sexually attractive with a full perky tits, small waist and an upturned pear shaped ass and keep your body shaved, specially your little pussy, except your long blond hair in a pony tail, no make-up please! Big green eyes and nice shaped small hands and feet are a plus.

You must be highly educated and working, talented, obedient and willing to sexually loose control. When you are good you will be rewarded by my big cock fucking your little pussy to many orgasms. But if I’m not happy with you, I’ll humiliate you, punish you and fuck you in the ass.

If your cunt got wet while reading write me a long pm about yourself, personality, horoscope, fantasies, your looks, if you are sexually active at this moment, your favorite clothes for work and when you relax at home. Write me other things, questions or thoughts you were thinking while reading my post. You must be devoted to correspond regularly and for a long term otherwise don’t bother. At a certain time during our correspondence if you were able to convince me by being sooo good at being sooo naughty cock-sucking slut, then I want to meet you personally.

To have a big chance of getting an answer from me; then be creative with your answer and pay a good attention to my post and what I require from you.
I don’t answer short pms.
Answer only if you are a real female; otherwise welcome to my ignore list. :(
 
Perhaps a bit of advice....I'd admire your ability to paint a lovely visual picture, but I don't think such high and very specific requirements as to what they look like will get you very many responses. See this happen quite often. Of course...if that's the only type of woman and look that can please you; I wish you luck.

Also, for you ladies, on the topic of proper cock worship, look here:

Click Me
 
[BehaviorMod;...]

You are very much welcome in my ignore list couse you must be too ignorant; or worse, too ignorant and psychotic not to have read or paid attention to my note:

Answer only if you are a real female; otherwise welcome to my ignore list.


Besides you seem to be a pathetic loser, whom with the pretense of giving an unasked stupid so called 'advice' hooks himself at others' threads as a slimy parasite, which I've just enjoyed crushing under my feet:cool:
 
Last edited:
forgive me for breaking your rule about no men posting, but think of it as a bump for you :)

It seams behavour mod just kicked you in the ass for your self-fish post when he posted a link TO HIS **** PAGE, where he asks for jsut the same thing basicly, what a hypocrite.

Yes before someone points out this is such a pointless post i know, but i had to vent some frustration out because it is such a self-ish thing to do.

Best of lucky with your search for the one Karma :)
 
forgive me for breaking your rule about no men posting, but think of it as a bump for you :)

It seams behavour mod just kicked you in the ass for your self-fish post when he posted a link TO HIS **** PAGE, where he asks for jsut the same thing basicly, what a hypocrite.

Yes before someone points out this is such a pointless post i know, but i had to vent some frustration out because it is such a self-ish thing to do.

Best of lucky with your search for the one Karma :)

You really shouldn't have bothered; rot apples decay on their own:D
 
Back
Top