FireStillBurning
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Feb 27, 2020
- Posts
- 8,566
Yeah, Sucking & Fingering
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Yeah, Sucking & Fingering
I Luv my Professorโs Cock
I dunno. When she wants you to come in her pussy or ass, I get a ... warm feeling inside. No, wait, that's her. I feel a very special hug.Because nothing says love like, "I want you to cum in my mouth!"
Apparently this is more common than I thought. I was sitting in my car once, waiting on my wife who was shopping in โthatโ store when another couple pulled up a few spots away. The woman climbed on the guys lap and rode him for quite a while. What a show. I texted my wife and told her what was going on. She said I should go over, knock on the window and say, โIโm next.โ LOL
Itโs obvious that she has a skill that no one could ever take away from herโฆ..
Wow thatโs a little cock huh