FireStillBurning
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Feb 27, 2020
- Posts
- 8,578
She certainly knows how to β Serveβ the publicβ¦ Great scene..
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
She certainly knows how to β Serveβ the publicβ¦ Great scene..
That is one sexy cock. Iβd love to be where she is. Reminds me of a girl I knew in High Schoo.
Now that is a place I have beenMmmmmmm, what a nice cock to suck!
Such a poet!Now that is a place I have been
My eyes shut, I focus and lean
Into the massive cock
That seems to unlock
The need for my daddy -sir's cream
*moustique*
It's what any good cocksucker would do...
She is loving that she's a naked cocksucker while he's still clothed. It's her favourite fantasy scenario...