jays78
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Mar 4, 2007
- Posts
- 14,495
I can help
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I can help
Too much hand and not enough mouth for my taste...
That sounds like fun!I want to lick cum off those tits
I definitely love sucking Hubby off in public, and love having him cuming in my mouth, I especially love sucking him off when people are watching me.How many women have sucked their guys cock to completion in a parking lot before? I confess, I have. From a corner lot at Wal-Mart, to several of our local grocery stores, a shopping venue here called, Broadway at The Beach, to adult book stores and strip clubs, parking lots at these place have been location of a large number of blowjobs I have given him in semi-public.
Wait I thought my wifes name was ...................I definitely love sucking Hubby off in public, and love having him cuming in my mouth, I especially love sucking him off when people are watching me.
Lisa xxx
Those tits are great it will be so much funThat sounds like fun!
That is so impressive. So hot
I want to suck a cock amd feel it pulse just like that
Do it, it's very hot!!I want to suck a cock amd feel it pulse just like that
Book me a residency in the Hotel 69...
Please, do you suck off other gentlemen in public, or just your husband? It seems such a shame not to share your talents...I definitely love sucking Hubby off in public, and love having him cuming in my mouth, I especially love sucking him off when people are watching me.
Lisa xxx
First, I am not trying to start trouble - I promise. But something about rhat comment felt wrong and I wondered what it was. And then it struck me. Some women are naturally thin and some painfully so, and some struggling with eating disorders.This girl does not need cock. She needs a sandwich!
Sucking them off in front of her husbandPlease, do you suck off other gentlemen in public, or just your husband? It seems such a shame not to share your talents...
That's the best of all worlds...Sucking them off in front of her husband