Cuck husbands

For the kind of husbands that simply want to watch and on occasion even join, are we considered cucks as well? There would be no humiliation or degrading on her husband’s part. And depending on how comfortable my wife is with the man, I may even let her go out on a date with him.

FYI this is all fantasy for me as my wife isn’t into this lifestyle yet. Just want some opinions and thoughts
 
For the kind of husbands that simply want to watch and on occasion even join, are we considered cucks as well? There would be no humiliation or degrading on her husband’s part. And depending on how comfortable my wife is with the man, I may even let her go out on a date with him.

FYI this is all fantasy for me as my wife isn’t into this lifestyle yet. Just want some opinions and thoughts
I dont think of it as a cuck situation without there being some sort of degredation or “you cant pleasure me so i have to get it elsewhere” scenario.
 
For the kind of husbands that simply want to watch and on occasion even join, are we considered cucks as well? There would be no humiliation or degrading on her husband’s part. And depending on how comfortable my wife is with the man, I may even let her go out on a date with him.

FYI this is all fantasy for me as my wife isn’t into this lifestyle yet. Just want some opinions and thoughts
I believe that a cuck is defined as a man whose wife sleeps with other men with his knowledge and or permission. Many of my "cuck" experiences included humiliation or degradation, however, most didn't. They were just me sharing or her having sex with another man.

I had a desperate need for my wife to be a slut and for other men not only to know it, but to take advantage of it.
 
For the kind of husbands that simply want to watch and on occasion even join, are we considered cucks as well? There would be no humiliation or degrading on her husband’s part. And depending on how comfortable my wife is with the man, I may even let her go out on a date with him.

FYI this is all fantasy for me as my wife isn’t into this lifestyle yet. Just want some opinions and thoughts
 
A cuckold is the husband of an unfaithful wife. That's it. That's all. The Gay, bi, CD, femdom, stuff is fine, if you're into that set of thing. My wife and I are q Stag-Vixen couple. My wife fucks other guys, with my full approval and sometimes assistance. She likes me to pick, or at least approve. So I am a cuckold. I don't suck her lover's dick or wear her panties but none of that is required to be a cuckold.
 
For the kind of husbands that simply want to watch and on occasion even join, are we considered cucks as well? There would be no humiliation or degrading on her husband’s part. And depending on how comfortable my wife is with the man, I may even let her go out on a date with him.

FYI this is all fantasy for me as my wife isn’t into this lifestyle yet. Just want some opinions and thoughts
we do it and have done for years.. married 17 years.. i think after 2 years she was saying i want more.. i agreed. i don’t get piv just pussy with tongue.. i was very premature cumming so she was never satisfied.. now chastity caged and happy
 
Back
Top