*~*~*~Cum C ME~*~*~*

hotcple4sum said:
Sorry, I have been gone so long... I have had major family problems... Anyways, THANKS! for all the sweet replies.. You guys are the best and here is some new pics jsut for ya'll!
Glad to c u back. With that pic I know why I kept bumping u all this time.
:kiss: :D
 
hotcple4sum said:
ok last one for tonight! I will post sum more tomorrow!!:) :rose:
Amazingly beautiful
:kiss:
I can HARDly wait to c more.
;)
 
Thanks for all the sweet words.. Ya'll make it easy to keep posting...:heart:
 
Last edited:
hotcple4sum said:
Heres one you guys will really like... :p
Like????????????
Don't u mean love?
Damn that is so cock hardening!
:eek:
 
Oh dear, I knew I shouldn't have looked.... Jesus H freekin Christ.... Where's that bloody Monkey.:devil: Naughty Monkey... Naughty, Naughty Monkey.................
 
Wish I could

YOU need to read my mind, .... naughty arent I,

Your making me tremble...
 
WOW!!! GOT MY ATTENTION!!

excuse me while I pick my tongue up off the floor...love the pictures...keep them cumming PLEASE !! :))~~~~will be anxiously watching this thread.
 
excuse me while I pick my tongue up off the floor...love the pictures...keep them cumming PLEASE !! )~~~~will be anxiously watching this thread.

as you wish...:rose:
 
Last edited:
For all u that asked I am from Louisiana. I have been married for twelve years to a man that is my soul mate.. I have to redheaded boys. One is 11 and the other is 2. I am a stay at home mom.
I raise Siberian Huskys puppies. This is a one of a kind breed.
I will post some pics of my pups for ya'll.. They have beautiful blue eyes...
Well thats about all I can think of.. If you guys have any questions feel free to ask..:heart:

Thanks for making me feel so welcome.. And allowing me to share my pics..
 
hotcple4sum said:
For all u that asked I am from Louisiana. I have been married for twelve years to a man that is my soul mate.. I have to redheaded boys. One is 11 and the other is 2. I am a stay at home mom.
I raise Siberian Huskys puppies. This is a one of a kind breed.
I will post some pics of my pups for ya'll.. They have beautiful blue eyes...
Well thats about all I can think of.. If you guys have any questions feel free to ask..:heart:

Thanks for making me feel so welcome.. And allowing me to share my pics..

Can I be your puppy?;)
 
So nice to find a sexy woman, who has the body but also knows how to show it! Does the hubby approve of you here? Keep em cummin!
 
rippn4u So nice to find a sexy woman, who has the body but also knows how to show it! Does the hubby approve of you here? Keep em cummin!

Thanks, Yes, my husband loves the fact that other people find me attractive... :D
 
Last edited:
omg so fucking gorgeous you look fantastic darling plz don't stop
:kiss: :rose:
 
hotcple4sum said:
Thanks, Yes, my husband loves the fact that other people find me attractive... :D

And BOY do we find you attractive! Please don't stop posting! :p
 
Back
Top