WhO2
Fantasies are fun!
- Joined
- Mar 22, 2018
- Posts
- 12,119
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
wow beautiful!!!
Think ya can handle all this..
Me tooI’m in love![]()
I had to do a double-take, I thought it was my daughter!
Great pic..........but can you tell me why it took 6 minutes for it to pull up the full pic using the img thing? Just asking!wow beautiful!!!
I sure would love to try!Think ya can handle all this..![]()
AgreeFantastic!
It’s not specific to that post. That site has been weird lately. Some of my pics now load like I’m on dial up and others are instant. A few days ago nothing would load at all.Great pic..........but can you tell me why it took 6 minutes for it to pull up the full pic using the img thing? Just asking!