Daddy comes home from prison

Hannah18

Literotica Guru
Joined
Nov 26, 2010
Posts
4,657
OOC: Looking for an older dominant guy to play the role of my daddy. I need someone who can be persuasive and isn't afraid to get a little rough.

Name: Hannah
Nickname: Annie
Age: Eighteen
Height: 5"2
Looks: Long curly dark brown/almost black hair, large brown eyes, 32B, slim and petite

I had grown up most of my life living with just my dad, my mother left when I was just a baby, so naturally you and I were really close. Growing up you were always there, supporting me, looking after me, but you were very strict in the rules that you set. Two years ago, you got sent to prison (you can decide what for) and luckily for me, I had just turned sixteen, meaning that I could stay living in our house on my own, today is your release date.

IC: I sit anxiously on the sofa, unsure of what I should be doing, I know that you are coming home today and of course I am excited, but at the same time incredibaly nervous, I haven't seen you in over two years, because for some reason you would not let me visit.

I hear the click of the front door and know it must be you, instantly I rise from the sofa, smoothing down the creases of me dress, wanting to look my best for you, and wait nervously. I watch as the door slowly creeps open and I take a deep breath, trying to calm myself, as I think over what I am going to say to you.
 
John 38 years old 6’2 physical build. Dark black hair and blue eyes. John had spent 2 years in prison. The original sentence was 4 years for aggravated assault and battery in a bar fight. He was paroled for good behavior including being crucial to breaking up a prison uprising.

He wasn’t sure what he would say to Annie. He told her when he went away that he was better if she wouldn’t visit and see him in a place like that much less a girl like her should never enter a place like that even to visit her father. He knew he was a hardass. He was domineering and even likely drove Annie’s mother after she was born. He never married her and she handed him Annie and left town. She was a slut whore anyways. John was determined to make sure Annie grew up better was strict with the rules. He was a hardass foreman at the meat processing plant before he went in and prison life likely hasn’t changed him from that attitude. He was even offered to come back as a foreman when he was released.

The question in his mind, what to say to his little Annie. He was always in control and dominate in everything he does but what can he say. He walked up the steps to his house. He opened the door. He took a quick once over looking around. He then focused in on Hannah.
“Hey my little Annie…you look great baby. All grown up in the two years.” He got out and was not sure if she would want to hug him or any type of reaction.

“I am glad to see you Hannah.” He said with a bit more gruff. He looked her up and down.
 
I see you step through the door and I have to grip hold of the side to stop me from falling over, as I feel a sudden surge of happiness. I smile widely up at you "Hi" I say almost shyly, feeling kind of awkward and not sure what to do.

Not able to hold back any longer, I take a step towards you, wrapping my arms around your neck tightly, cuddling up close to you, relaxing against your strong body, having missed this over the past couple of years. "I missed you so much daddy" I say quietly, as I rest my head against your chest, my arms squeezing you tighter.

I giggle "I'm eighteen now, all grown up" I say quietly, as I tilt my head up, looking up at you from under my eyelashes, barley able to believe that you are here "have you missed me?" I question, a little worried as you had never let me come and visit you.
 
For John it was an eternity. Is she happy to see him or mad that he went away and refused her to visit. Does she still love him or is she disappointed in him. He always taught doing the right thing and was a total dictator at times in getting his point across to her.

She gets up and walks toward him. Would it be a slap or a hug? He thought about it and braced for either. Finally she wraps her arms around him and hugs tightly he wraps his arms around her and kisses her forehead.

She giggles and says, "I'm eighteen now, all grown up" she looks up at him saying and then asks, "have you missed me?"

He chuckles a bit. “You ask my little Annie if I missed you? Oh my gosh…you are my world little darling. You always have been since you were born. 2 years felt like 20 away from you and yes you are quite grown up. You were quite a good looking girl when I left but you are no longer a girl…you a woman sweetie. I am so proud I can’t even say in words.” He says somberly as he looks into her eyes as he releases the hug a bit.

He leads her over to the couch and sits down with her on his lap and arm around her.
“So tell me what is new, going on or anything sweetie pie. My only news is that next week I start back at the plant. They want me as a foreman again. Your college plans? Boyfriend?” He said as he kissed her cheek and waited for her answer.
 
I smile as I hear you, now knowing that you have missed me too, and I know that you did tell me the reasons I couldn't visit you, but it still hurt that I didn't get to see you for two years. Although I know that you were only looking out for me.

I giggle softly at your little questions "You really want to talk boys with me?" I ask raising my eyebrows at you, hoping that you will leave the question alone "and as for college I have no plans yet, I'm only half way through the school year" I remind you.

I pull back away from you, looking up, just watching you "I'm really glad your back" I say quietly as I smile up at you, leaning up kissing your cheek softly "why don't you sit down and I'll make you dinner?"
 
She giggles softly and says, "You really want to talk boys with me? and as for college I have no plans yet, I'm only half way through the school year"

“Well my sweet Annie, I am only curious as I see you are quite good looking young woman. It is only natural that they young guns who think they are the stud of the county would be at your door step with one thing in mind. I just want to make sure you don’t make a mistake in judgment pumpkin. You have a great life and future ahead of you. I know it is half way through the school year but you have to be thinking about where you want to go and applying. Have you taken that ACT test or whatever it is?” he asked being a bit over bearing.

"I'm really glad your back…why don't you sit down and I'll make you dinner?" she says and kisses his cheek.

He gets up and gives her a hug and a kiss on the forehead then cheek.
“I don’t want to come off as father asshole Hannah…but I worry about your future. I want you to do so much more and better than your old dad. I love you with all my heart. You have been my pride and joy since the day you were born. Your love is what helped get me through the last two years just the thought of coming home this day…I love you.” He said somberly and gave a sweet peck on the lips.

He went into the kitchen and sat down while she was getting dinner together.
“Tomorrow…I want to take you out Hannah and we can celebrate being back together, my release.” John suggested.
 
I roll my eyes at you, it has been over two years since someone has bugged me about this kind of stuff, and in a way it was nice for you to do it again, I guess some things never change.

"I love you too" I say, flashing you a sweet smile, before I walk into the kitchen, grabbing some vegtables out of the fridge and beginning to cut them up, before placing some steak in the oven, glancing up at you as you enter.

"That sounds great daddy" I say.

I turn grabbing two plates out of the cupboard. I walk to the table, setting it for dinner, but keep glancing back at you over my shoulder, as if trying to make sure you are still there.

Walking back I grab the plates and set them on the table, sitting down and waiting for you to come join me. I hesitate slightly, playing with my food "what was it like?" I ask quietly, knowing that you probably won't answer; at least not honestly.
 
He sits and looks over the great meal she made.
“As I said Hannah…tomorrow…I want to take you out and we can celebrate being back together and my release.” John stated. He drinks a glass of water.

“The food in prison.” He chuckles a bit and cuts his food with a knife and takes a bite.
“Well it was never as good as anything I ever have eaten in this kitchen. I guess unless I cooked it. This is great sweetie pie.” He says and laughs but smiles as he pays her a compliment.

He finishes the great meal and Hannah brings out his favorite pie.
“Oh Hannah baby…you shouldn’t have went to all the trouble you did with this feast and now my pie.” He stands as she lays it on the table with a knife to cut it. He hugs her and kisses her cheek. He serves himself a slice and downs it in a hurry like a man that hasn’t eaten. He is a bit thinner than 2 years ago but he also worked out with weights a lot more and his upper body is much more solid. He works a strenuous job and has manly work muscles but in prison he spent a lot of time weightlifting to stay out of trouble and take his mind off his surroundings.

He handed Hannah his plates, silverware and glass before going back to the living room. Cleaning up was a woman’s job. He flipped on the TV. Hannah came out after cleaning up and sat with him. He put his arm around her.
“You will make a lucky guy very happy someday my little Annie but it needs to be far in the future…you have a lot to accomplish before you settle down like that baby.” He kissed her cheek again and squeezed his arm around her in doing so.
 
I watch you as you eat the dinner, glad that you seem to be enjoying it as I had spent most of the day preparing it and the pie, as soon as you are done I pick both of our plates up, walking back to the kitchen, placing the dirty dishes on the side, deciding to deal with them later.

I grab the pie I had made you and a knife and plate, setting it infront of you "Oh it was no trouble I wanted to" I say quickly, giving you a small kiss on the cheek as I walk away, cleaning up the dishes and hear you leaving, glancing back at the table, I see the plates still there and can't help but giggle. I guess some things never change.

Walking back to the table, I grab the plates, washing it up and then placing the left over pie in the fridge. I glance around the kitchen, making sure that everything is clean, satisfied that it is, I walk into the living room.

I come over, cuddling up against your side on the sofa, resting my hand on your arm as I tilt my head up to look at you "like what daddy?" I question/
 
He looks at her and smiles.
“I don’t want you to get hooked with one of these local yokos clowns baby and not finishing your education then taking a job at quick mart. You have the potential to do so much more than I did.” He states as he pulls her onto his lap straddling his legs.

“Every parent especially a father wants their children to do better then they did. I am not ashamed of anything I ever did except of course getting goated into the bar room fight over the union crap with that jackass. I own my house and truck. I have a good retirement and savings that took care of you the last two years.” He says somberly.

“You Hannah have the world by the tail and can do anything. I would bet you could be a doctor or maybe the first female president. You are everything to me and my pride and joy. I just want the best for you. Ultimately I want you to be the most happy.” He states and kisses her lips with a peck then kisses her cheek.
 
I smile at you "I know what your saying" I whisper softly, looking down "I just don't want to be like mum" I add, that always being my greatest fear, I never wanted to be her. I see the look on your face and quickly clarify "not that I mind, I have loved growing up with just you and you have always taken care of me and for that I will always be grateful" I say as I lean down, pecking your lips lightly.

I pull back slowly to look at you "Don't worry, i plan to finish my education and have a good life, don't worry about me" I say my hands resting flat on your chest as I look down at you, before pulling back "I'm going to shower and then go to bed" I say.

I jump up of off the couch, walking up to my room, I quickly get showered and dressed for bed. I lay back, wondering if you will come in and say goodnight like you used to.
 
John listens as Hannah says she knows what he means and doesn’t want to be like her mom. He is about to say something but she interrupts.
"not that I mind, I have loved growing up with just you and you have always taken care of me and for that I will always be grateful" Hannah adds and give a light kiss peck on his lips.

He looks into her eyes.
"Don't worry, I plan to finish my education and have a good life, don't worry about me" She states.

She jumps up and announces she will take a shower and go to bed. John follows and changes into his shorts and a white tanktop white t-shirt. He waits a bit after not hearing the shower and walks to her room. He comes in her room and gives her hug as she is in her PJs. He kisses her cheek.

“No you are nothing like your mother. I am not offend by anything you said sweetie. Your mom was nothing to me other than a short fling as a girlfriend. I do hold her in high regard only because together we produced you. My love pride and joy. I am happy you understand what I am talking about sweetie.” He states as he picks her up in his hug and gently lays her on her bed.

“To not worry about you is like saying don’t breathe. I love you so much Hannah. I also worry that I don’t want to be selfish and keep you here with me too long.” He states somberly as he sits on her bedside rubbing her leg and looking into her eyes.
 
"I love you too" I whisper quietly "and besides I don't want to leave.. at least not yet" I say, as my eyes snap up to meet your own, causing me to smile. Truth is I think you need me just as much as I need you, and I wouldn't want it any other way.. I like the feeling.

I cuddle up against you, leaning in and resting my head against your shoulder, not saying anything for a minute as I just enjoy the feeling of being held close in your arms, it had been so long since we had done this, and after you went I had a lot of trouble falling asleep, as you used to come in every night, or I would come into your bed, it wasn't unusual for us.

Hesitating slightly, I look up at you "can I sleep in your bed tonight?" I ask hopefully, knowing that you cannot stay in here, my bed is far too small for the both of us.
 
As Hannah cuddles up to John, he smiles and kisses her forehead. He listens as his daughter asks to sleep in his bed tonight.
“Of course baby. You know I can’t say no to you at least on most things.” He states and gives her peck on the lips. He then leads her by the hand to his bedroom. He takes off his tank top t-shirt as he likes to just wear shorts to bed.

He moves the covers aside and Hannah crawls in and he crawls in after her. He moves his body against her and wraps his arms around her spooning her. He kisses her cheek and shoulder.
“You comfy sweetie?” he asks.

“I love you so much Hannah. I can’t even tell what it means to be home and be with you baby.” He whispers. His right hand unbuttons the bottom button on her PJ top and he rubs her tummy.

“You are really a wonderful young woman.” He whispers and kisses her shoulder and cheek again. She smells extremely good much less feeling very good at this point. His hand rubbing her soft skin just above her belly button.
 
I smirk slightly at your answer and I always know that it is true, youcould hardly ever say no to me. I walk behind you, following you into the bedroom and smiling as I climb up into the bed, pulling the covers up over my body and snuggling up close to you.

I sigh softly as I feel your kisses on my shoulder and your hand unbuttoning the bottom of my shirt, again something that wasn't unusual for us, besides I like the feeling of your hands on my bare stomach. "I'm very comfy, I missed this alot" I say quietly, as I press back against you a little.

I giggle as I feel your lips on my shoulder again "I love you so much daddy" I say, my eyes flickering closed at the feeling of your lips on my soft skin, finally I sigh, turning around so that I am now facing you, so close that I can feel your hot breath on my face.
 
"I'm very comfy, I missed this alot" She says as he keeps kissing her shoulder and cheek. Unfatherly feelings creeping in.

"I love you so much daddy" she says, her skin is so soft. She turns around and faces him. His lips meet hers. The first kiss is light and gentle. The second kiss there is a bit more in his lips tasting hers. His hands unbuttoning the last buttons of her PJ top. He kisses her a bit harder and more passionately. He kisses her neck and then each of her breasts.

“I desire you Hannah.” He whispers as he kisses her like a man kissing a woman. His hands work on her breasts and touching exploring her soft skin.
 
I kiss you back harder, my tonge massageing yours, as I move in against the heat of your body, giving into the temptation, before suddenly I pull back away from you, sitting up on the bed in shock "this is wrong, I shouldn't have done that, I'm so sorry" I state simply as I clutch the covers up against my chest tightly.

As I look away from you "you know that we can't do that, you're my father and I know it's been a while since you... " I trail off, feeling a blush creep up over my cheeks and I know that you will get my meaning anyway "but doing that with me is not the answer" I explain.

I pull my legs up against my body, pulling them close to me as I think over what we had just done, I can't deny that I liked the feeling of it, but I would never admit that outloud. "Let's just forget about it, okay?" I ask.
 
He senses her kissing him back the passion is growing but suddenly she pushes away. She moves to sit on the bed.
"this is wrong, I shouldn't have done that, I'm so sorry" She states and John looks at her.
"you know that we can't do that, you're my father and I know it's been a while since you... " she says and pauses. "but doing that with me is not the answer" she says and he feels pretty bad.

“Hannah…it is my fault. Yes it has been a while. Yes actually it is additionally wrong as I am your father.” John says back to her.

"Let's just forget about it, okay?" She asks.

“That is fine baby but…” he says and sits beside her.

“I love you more than anything on this planet. I would never intentionally hurt you in any way Hannah. I know you love me. This might sound strange but you are not little girl baby. You are a young woman. There is nothing to be ashamed about when you are a consenting adult. We can forget this.” He states and pauses.

“But there is no shame in making each feel good. There is a big difference in my little Annie and in my grown up young woman Hannah. I love you so much and will love you whatever you do. Like I said..we can forget it and we can…keep this our private business between two people that love each other.” He states further talking to her and rubbing her back.
 
I look down as I listen to your explanations "I don't want things to change between us, I like being your little girl, I like how you look after me, you protect me from everything, it makes me feel safe" I admit quietly, looking down at the blanket as I hesitate.

"But I want to make you feel good" I say softly, as I allow myself to lay back on the bed, but still not looking at you, I pull the covers up over me fully. "So I was thinking I could do that for you.. but I don't want to.." I trail of blushing, as even though I am proposing that we do it, I still can't say it infont of you "I don't think we should have.. sex" I say, whispering the last word, as I turn around to look at you. "But there are other things I can do for you" I say with a small nervous smile, as I wait wondering how you will react.
 
"I don't want things to change between us, I like being your little girl, I like how you look after me, you protect me from everything, it makes me feel safe" Hannah says

“Hannah my love for you never has and never will change. As we get older…some subtle things change such as we are now both adults…but baby I love so much it hurts. You are my world. In my heart my little Annie.” John replies to her.

"But I want to make you feel good. So I was thinking I could do that for you.. but I don't want to…I don't think we should have.. sex." She says and whispering the last word.

John moves back to his side of the bed and under the covers.

"But there are other things I can do for you" Hannah says

“Baby it is honestly up to you. I love you and would never hurt you. I like to feel good but I can also show my love to you by making you feel good. Sex is not a dirty word if done in the sense of showing someone how much you love them.” John says and brushes Hannah’s hair back. He kisses her lips lightly.

“Nothing wrong with a little experimenting as well Hannah…find out what you like. All of this is our love for each other sweetie pie.” John says in just above a whisper. He pulls some of the covers back and kisses Hannah again and again.
 
I listen to you as you talk, it seemed that you made a lot of sense, but still I wasn't sure. It feels as if my throat has frozen as I look down, not able to give you an answer.

I feel your hands on my hair, pushing it out of the way, your fingers brushing lightly against my neck, causing me to shiver slightly. Finally I turn my head around to face you, and feel your warm lips on my own over and over again.

I can't help but enjoy the feeling and find myself moving to lay back on the bed, my eyes flickering closed as I lift my head up, giving you a small kiss in return.

I smile against your lips, as I think over the possibilites, I know that you would never do anything without my permission, but I was still unsure about the whole situation. I pull my head back, letting it rest against the pillow as I slowly open my eyes, looking up and meeting your own "what do you think we should do?" I ask, waiting for the reasurance that I need
 
John kisses Hannah over and over using his hand to feel her soft skin. He istens as she asks, "what do you think we should do?"

“I think baby we should just use our hands and lips to explore…I am sure you don’t mind learning about love. This makes both of us feel good Hannah but you also are becoming a woman by knowing about this stuff baby.” John states as he kisses on her breasts.

He rubs her thighs with his hands and fingers. He slides one finger into her vagina so gently and slowly. His lips move down to her tummy and he kisses all over her abdominal area.
“I only want to experiment with what you want to try Hannah baby. I love you and only want you to be happy.” He states in between tasting her body.

His lips touch her inner thighs.
 
Back
Top