intriguess
sexual catalyst
- Joined
- Sep 3, 2000
- Posts
- 11,683
She loved the southern accent, it made everything he said sound all relaxed and sexy. Melanie joked that he could rev her engine, just saying 'good morning'.
"I think I might have an opening just for you," she teased one hand still caressing his cock, the other moving up to massage his neck, her body rocking a little encouraging the movement of his fingers inside her tight wet pussy.
"That is if you are available now," she said with a sexy smile.
"I think I might have an opening just for you," she teased one hand still caressing his cock, the other moving up to massage his neck, her body rocking a little encouraging the movement of his fingers inside her tight wet pussy.
"That is if you are available now," she said with a sexy smile.