"Daddy"

Hannah18

Literotica Guru
Joined
Nov 26, 2010
Posts
4,657
OOC: Looking for a detailed, dominant guy, who likes to be in control and gets what he wants! I want a guy who can be persuasive and manipulative, yet at the same time cares to play my "daddy" scene will develop later on)

Name: Hannah
Nickname: Annie
Height: 5"2
Looks: long curly almost dark brown hair, that flows down my back, large brown eyes, slight tan 32B

My dad was never around when I was growing up and my mum became an alcoholic when I was a very young age, now that I am older she is never around. Two years ago it didn't seem that I had anyone who cared about me in the world, and then I met you, although you are alot older than me, we became very close and you saved me from a dark place, yet you have a short temper and expect me to follow the rules that you set, you have become somewhat of a fatherfigure to me.I find myself not able to say no to you, doing everything you ask, and you use that to your advantage, often touching me on a night when I sleep over, However you have not taken it further as you know how unexperienced I am, and how reluctant I may be.

IC: I walk along the long street in the cold, your thick black hoodie wrapped tightly around me as I fight against the wind. I see your house just ahead, the lights still on, so I know that you haven't gone to sleep yet, I smile softly, as I hurry over, hating being on my own, especially in this neigbourhood, raising my hand I knock on the door loudly, waiting for you to answer me.
 
Xavier was just settling down to enjoy a nightcap before going to bed when there was a knock on the outer security door. 'Huh?' he thought. 'Who could it be at this hour?' With a sigh, he got up and unbolted the inner door, pulling it open a crack. A figure draped in shadow stood before him. Xavier recognized her immediately.

"Annie!" he exclaimed, swinging the door open all the way and unlocking the security door. "What are you doing here at this ungodly hour? Come in! Come in!"
 
I sigh in relief as I hear the clicking of the locks and quickly the door is open, I look up to see you stood there and smile slightly. "Yep it's me" I say quietly, waiting until you invite me in, before taking the step foreward and slipping past you into your house, looking around as I play with the edge of the hoodie sleeves nervouslly.

I turn back to face you, watching as you lock the door back up, I wait until you turn around before shaking my head "what can't I just come round and see you now?" I ask, raising one eyebrow slightly, as I refer to your last question, the smile starts to drop from my face "hey if you don't want me here.. I can just go, I know it's late and everything" I say trailing of, suddenly feeling even more unsure of myself than I usually do.
 
Xavier smiled warmly and put his arm around Hannah. He was flattered by her excuse to just come and see her.

"Please, take off your coat. Make yourself comfortable." He spoke more like he was making a command than an invitation. He gently guided Hannah away from the door.
 
I smile as I feel your arm around me and lean in against your warm body just for a minute, taking it as a sign that it was okay for me to stay.

"Sure I can do that" I say quickly, my hand moving up to fumble with my zip, before sliding it down slowly, wearing what are obviously what are my pjama's, just a white vest top and some shorts, nothing else. I slip the jacket off my shoulders, grabbing it with one hand and looking around the room slowly, before turning back to you "so where do you want me to put it?" I question.
 
Xavier chuckled warmly.

"Just place it on the floor," he said. He eyed Hannah up and down. She looked so small and delicate compared to him. If anything, Xavier wished she had bigger breasts, but she was okay the way she was. She looked very beautiful, even in her pjamas.

At 48, Xavier found his charm with the ladies had multiplied a hundred fold. He was tall and muscular with only a handfull of grey hairs in his head to show his age. Many women found him attractive - which was why his wife divorced him. Not that he'd cheat on her, but she seemed convinced the threat was there. It had been a long time since Xavier had sex, though. Staring at Hannah only made that fact more apperent.

"Come. Sit down."
 
I look up at you raising my eyebrows before I nod and just throw it on the floor. I look back at you, noticing how much taller you are than me... and older, although by no means unattractive, although I hate to admit it to myself, I can't help but be a little attracted to you.

"Come. Sit down." I walk over, sitting down on the edge on the sofa, my legs curling up underneath me, as I look down at the floor, biting down on my lip lightly "Thanks for letting me stay, I know I probably should have called first, but..." I trail of, not finishing the sentance.
 
Xavier sat down beside Hannah and put his arm around her around her back. He gently pulled her close against his side.

"It's alright, Anna. You're welcome here anytime. But I know you didn't come all this way at this hour in nothing but your pjs just to see a dirty old man. Tell me, is something wrong?" He gently cupped her cheek in his other hand and lifted her chin to face him.
 
I allow myself to be pulled closer and lean in against your side, loving the feeling of your strong body against my smaller one, then I feel your hand underneath my chin, tilting it up until I am looking into your eyes, I smile softly, hesitating before just shaking my head and letting my eyes drop "Nothings wrong, everythings fine" I say, trying to reasure you that it is truev"besides your not that old" I add to lighten to situation
 
Xavier smiled.

"You're such a sweet little girl," he chuckled. He tenderly stroked her cheek. "Though I think you're hiding something. It's alright, you can tell me." He dragged his hand down across her neck and lightly brushed her boob before settling on Hannah's knee.
 
I shake my head "It was nothing" I say firmly, watching as your hand brushes down my body, I shrug it off though, having gotten used to it. "I can stay here tonight? right" I ask you hopefully, as I move over, sitting in your lap, my head resting against your chest as I look up at you, enjoying the feeling of being so close, my hand casually tracing patterns on your chest with my fingertips.
 
Even through the fabric of his robe and nightshirt, Xavier could feel Hannah's gentle touch on his muscular chest.

"Of course you can stay the night," he said with a gentle smile. He pulled Hannah closer and put his other hand on her hip. She felt so delicate in his strong, powerful arms. Xavier felt a strong impulse to be her father figure and protector at that moment. She was more of a daughter to him than his blood daughter. At the same time, he felt a strong feeling of lust. His cock stirred in his pants. He gently began to rub Hannah's hip.
 
I sigh in content, feeling so safe, so protected in your arms, I lean up pressing my lips to your cheek lightly "Thank you" I say softly, thanking you for letting me stay and also for always looking after me like you do, although I know you will not pick up on the last reason for saying it.

I move in closer to you, shifting on your lap, as I feel your hand on my hip, I can't help but wonder why are always there for me without fail, why you protect me. "Why are you so nice to me?" is the question I settle on eventually, my arm sliding around your waist as my other one continues to run over your chest.
 
Xavier held Hannah closer. He smiled when she pecked him on the cheek. Her gentle caress was really turning him on. His cock was begining to swell up.

"Because you're a very pretty girl, and I don't want to see you upset or hurt," he said. "You're kinda like the daughter I wish I'd had." His hand slid up and down the side of Hannah's stomach and brushed her boob again.
 
I smile happily "you've always been like a father figure to me" I say softly "you're a hell of a lot better than my real one" I continue, reaching up and placing soft, innocent kisses against your jawline.

I feel your handd brushing against my boobs, causing me to moan softly, a sound which I try to surpress, as I feel my nipples stiffen against my shirt, it being obvious through the thin material, I quickly cross both my arms across my chest, hoping that you won't notice it.
 
Xavier couldn't help but smile. Hannah's little kisses tickled his jawline. He could see her nipples harden on her perky little breasts from his touch, even though she tried to cover it up. He decided to get more aggressive. He slowly ran his hand down across her stomach and began to gently massage it the way he used to massage his wife when they were Hannah's age, so many years ago.

"You're a very pretty girl," he said. "So young and so sweet."
 
I feel the blood rise up to my cheeks, as I blush from your compliment, "Thanks" I say quietly, feeling your touches start to become a lot more full on, I look up at you nervously, trying to work out if you mean anything by it or not.

I bite my lip hard to hold back a moan, as your hands run over my stomach, I slide my own down, resting over yours, pulling them back slowly.
 
Xavier smiled again at Hannah. Her little hand looked so soft and delicate next to his big, rough one. He could tell Hannah was enjoying his caress. Keeping his hand pressed against her stomach, he let Hannah guide his hand slowly. He squeezed her again, pulling her deeper into his chest.
 
I hesitate slightly, my intention had been to take your hands of of me, but as soon as I do, I feel the loss of contact, so I settle for placing your hand back on my stomach, keeping mine resting over yours, letting you continue.

"What are you doing?" I question softly, needing the answers.
 
"Anna, you're a very beautiful girl," Xavier confessed, continuing to massage Hannah's stomach. "I love you. I can't stop thinking about you. I want you." His fingertips tickled a patch of bare skin between Hannah's shirt and shorts. "You have such a tight, firm tummy. This feels good, doesn't it?"
 
I giggle softly at the feel of your hands, part of me wants you too, the other part is still unsure, I hesitate slighly "It feels good" I finally admit, leaning back against your strong chest.

"I just don't want to lose you" i whisper quietly, lowering my eyes,and looking down watching your hands, looking so strange against my stomach.
 
Slowly, Xavier worked his hand underneath Hannah's shirt and began to massage her bare flesh. Her stomach felt so smooth and soft, yet taunt and strong. He fingered her belly button and pushed her shirt up slightly higher to expose her tummy. He felt young again as he caressed her - better in fact. Back then, he'd still been a shy, insecure boy. Now he was a cool, confident man, with a girl who looked up to him and obviously loved and needed him. He felt empowered. He reclined back into the sofa, taking Hannah with him while continuing to caress her bare stomach.
 
I don't say anything as I feel my shirt being pulled up over my stomach, I moan as I feel your hands start to move higher, I look up meeting your eyes, obviously still a little nervous, but now knowing that I do want you.

"I trust you" I say softly, turning my head to the side, kissing your neck softly, my tongue flicking out ever so slightly as I move back in against you. "I trust you" I repeat, more to myself this time, as I reasure myself it's going to be alright.
 
Xavier smiled and reached up even farther. He clamped his hand on Hannah's breast. It too was tiny, only 32B as opposed to the massive E-cup tits of his ex-wife. Yet Hannah's boob fit perfectly into his hand. He squeezed it gently and started fondling it with his thumb. The pale flesh of her breast looked so tender compared to his rough calloused hand. He felt his penis swelling harder and beginning to rise with anxious anticipation. He nuzzled Hannah against his cheek, silently daring her to kiss him full on the lips instead of the shy little pecks he'd been recieving thus far.
 
I grown softly as I feel your hands on my boobs, squeezing them softly, causing me to squirm backwards, I can feel your cock hardening underneath me, and now I know there will be no going back, this is going to be it,.

I feel you nuzzling against my cheek and I know what you want, taking a shaky breath, I turn my head to the side, my lips just centremetres away from yours, I smile up at you, leaning in and pressing my mouth to yours, kissing you softly and timidly at first, but as soon as my lips touch yours, I find myself needing more, I kiss you harder, my tongue flicking out and pressing inbetween your lips.
 
Back
Top