Daddy's Home

He tore off my top like it was tissue, and my panties followed. Nothing was between me and him, nothing even pretending to hide her, protect her. I don't think I'd ever stop crying.

I curled my knes to my chest, trying to hid with my own body. Trying not to watch his naked body looming over me. He was muscle and tattoos, and nothing could save her.

"Please, don't hurt me, Daddy."
 
Ted

"Please, don't hurt me, Daddy."

"I could be as gentle as a lamb, princess," I said softly. "Trust me, You wouldn't like it..."

Grabbing her by her thick golden hair, I pulled her head back.

"Now why don't you show Daddy what a good little cocksucker you can be?"
 
"Now why don't you show Daddy what a good little cocksucker you can be?"

I whimpered in the back of my throat as he forced my head back and his thick cock was held before my eyes. It was half hard, and huge, the head purple and leaking precum. I'd seen a naked boy a few times before. And I took health class. But this hot, hard, huge thing by my face was different.

"I don't think I can. Its too big. It'll hurt, how do I breathe?" I was babbling fearfully, my feet slipping on the thick rug, not able to escape.
 
Ted

I wanted to sound reassuring, but I'd seen high-priced whores flinch at the size of my unit. I knew it was a lot to ask for a young girl's first taste of cock to be served jumbo sized. i knew I was going to have to be patient with her. It might take days of practice. It might take weeks. But eventually, I felt confident that Sarah would be able to deep throat her loving father...


"Take your time, princess," I said. "Just get used to the size of it first. Give it a little kiss. Then give it a little lick. Then give it a big lick. Just follow your instincts..."
 
My instincts said to run, to fight. But I was just a girl, a naked, helpless, tied up girl. My mother was still downstairs, maybe if I could keep him happy he wouldn't hurt us. Hurt her, anyway. I felt so lost.

Whimpering, I complied, first gently kissing the head of his cock. Then ever so slowly running my tongue over it, tasting the hot drop of precum, closing my eyes. I swallowed the drop of moisture.

"I don't want to Daddy. Please, please don't make me..."
 
Ted

"Because you've been such a good girl and Daddy loves you so much," I said, "I'm going to untie your hands. Then you can jerk Daddy off. But when I'm ready to come, you're going to open your mouth and let me shoot off there. Then you're going to swallow every drop. Okay?"
 
I nodded slowly and bent forward for him to untie my hands. When he was finished I obediently reached for his thick cock, my small, long fingered hands looking delicate in comparison.

It was interesting, I had never done this before, and only had the vaguest of ideas of what to do. It was thick enough that it took both of my hands to hold the shaft. I knew that he was hugely well endowed, and part of me began to be impressed. Curiosity began to get the better of me as I slipped my fingers over the swollen cockhead, my fingers gathering moisture from the hole in the tip. Knowing that it would make my captor happy, and that could get me leniency later I stared straight into his eyes and licked the precum from my fingers before going back to stroking his shaft.
 
Ted

I groaned with pleasure as Sarah gave what I could tell was her first hand job. Her inexperienced fingers were tentative at first, but the more time she spend running her hand up and down my cock, and the louder and the louder and more uncontrolled my moans became, the more her confidence rose.

Soon, she seemed to almost be enjoying herself. I knew I wasn't imagining it.

"Don't be afraid to use your mouth, princess," I instructed. "Just try it. lick it. Kiss it. Try to get your lips around it. I know you can do it..."
 
As long as he wasn't going to make me put that thing into my mouth, I figured I could lick it. But only a little.

I held his hot cock still and bent to lick it, running my tongue from the base all the way up to glide over the head. He moaned loudly and spasmed. It was like this one little thing I did took control of his whole body. So I did it again, twirling my tongue over the head of his cock, which seemed to be the most sensitive place.

I again slowed and gentled my touch, reaching for the base of his cock and his heavy ballsack. "Can...can I touch you there, too?"
 
Ted

Despite her protests and reservations, Sarah's natural curiosity was starting to come to the forefront the further along our loveplay went.

As her fingers brushed against my balls, she asked "Can...can I touch you there, too?"

"You can touch Daddy wherever you want, princess," I said. I could barely hide my delight at the first sign of her coming around to accept her fate. "That's where Daddy's been saving up all his cum for you. You can touch them. You can even squeeze them if you want. They like that. Your mother always liked to squeeze them when I was in her ass. Maybe we can get her to show you late little trick later..."
 
What in the name of god was I doing? Maybe I better not think about it. I certainly didn't want to think about the huge thing I was fondling being anywhere near my mother's petite ass.

I tried to focus on experimenting with his balls, running my fingers over them gently, and then more strongly, cupping them in my hands and squeezing them. I was beginning to feel warm, and wet between my legs. I sat up on my knees to hide the wetness seeping into my carefully trimmed fur. Why would this turn me on? I got distracted by his big, hard hands and I thought about him touching me. I couldn't want him to, could I?

"Daddy... show me how to touch you best?"
 
Ted

"Daddy... show me how to touch you best?"

"Good girl," I said, rewarding her with a kiss. "If you're nice to Daddy, then Daddy will be nice to you. Now here's what I want you to do. I want you to sit on Daddy's lap, but facing away from him. I want you to hold his cock between your legs. Tighter. Tighter. That's it. Then I want you to rub the palm of your hand against my cock. When I come I want to come all over your pussy. While you're doing that, Daddy's going to make you feel good. He's going to finger your little clit. Oh. You're already wet down there. You're horny, aren't you, you little minx. You want your Daddy to fuck you, don't you?
 
He kissed me and I pulled away slowly, but followed his instructions as he talked me through his desires.

"If you're nice to Daddy, then Daddy will be nice to you. Now here's what I want you to do. I want you to sit on Daddy's lap, but facing away from him. I want you to hold his cock between your legs. Tighter. Tighter. That's it. Then I want you to rub the palm of your hand against my cock. When I come I want to come all over your pussy. While you're doing that, Daddy's going to make you feel good. He's going to finger your little clit. Oh. You're already wet down there. You're horny, aren't you, you little minx. You want your Daddy to fuck you, don't you?"

I pressed my thighs around his big, hard cock until my muscles shook, I could feel his heartbeat pumping through the veins in the pruple rod between my legs. I continued stroking the head of his cock, protruding grossly from so near my pssuy lips. I couldn't hide how wet I was getting. Especially as he dipped his fingers into my slit, sliding them almost down to my little hole and then back up and over my hard clit, making me shudder and lean back against him.

Bot, no, he couldn't fuck me. I couldn't lose my virginity to my father. It was just too West Virgina for my taste.

My voice was strained as he continued to stroke my clit, teasing my pussy with his hard fingers. "No, No... Please... Daddy, I don't want...I wanted to stay a virgin." Not strictly true, but better than nothing. I definetly wanted to stay a virgin today. His finger thrust into me a little and I moaned at the intrusion, I wanted to spread my legs but he went back to playing with my clit as soon as my thighs losened from his cock.
 
Ted

"No, No... Please... Daddy, I don't want...I wanted to stay a virgin." Sarah begged.

'Any chance of that happening ended the second you walked through the door, sweetheart," I said. "The second I got my hands on you, your cherry belonged to dear old Daddy..."

To emphasize my point, I forced her onto her back. She fought hard as I climbed on top of her.

She was strong.

I was stronger.

"Don't you think this is a one time thing, princess," I said. "Daddy's got plans for this family. Big plans. Starting with this...."

Guiding my cock inside her, I thrust forward...
 
Sarah

"Any chance of that happening ended the second you walked through the door, sweetheart. The second I got my hands on you, your cherry belonged to dear old Daddy..."

He tossed me off of his lap and on to the bed, forcing me onto my back. I tried to fight him, in earnest, I scratched my nails across his chest before he grabbed my wrists, his hands easily pinning mine down, his large body on top of mine, pressing me into the bed. My bare feet tapped against his shins until his knees spread my legs. I started screaming then, but he could control my wrists with just one of his large hands. His free hand slid down my belly, his fingers spreading my netherlips open even as I struggled.

"Don't you think this is a one time thing, princess. Daddy's got plans for this family. Big plans. Starting with this...."

His hand left my wet slit and was soon replaced by the head of his large cock, pressing frist against my clit, and then against my small hole. I felt like crying even as I shivered at how good it felt.

I begged, "Please, Daddy, please be gentle. I don't want it to hurt." but as he began to press inside me, stretching me over and around his stiff rod, I don't know if I meant it. It hurt, and made my head swim, and I whimpered, not knowing if I wanted him to stop, or continue harder and faster. He stretched my little cunt further, feeling like he was going to tear me apart, and I cried out in true pain as his thrust was stopped by my cherry. He was far from fitting entirely inside me, and if he intended to he would have to thrust into me hard enough to tear through it, tear through me.
 
Ted

The walls of Sarah's virgin pussy clenched around my shaft like a fist. I'd had my share of first-timers, but nothing had prepared me for the wonder of my own daughter's tight, wet tunnel.

"Please, Daddy, please be gentle. I don't want it to hurt."

"I've been waiting thirteen years for this, sweetheart," I groaned. "You might not have realized it, but so have you. Your father. Your lover. Daddy's home, Sarah..."

As I drove my cock forward, Sarah winced, but then I could feel her flesh give way, just as nature had intended.

"Do you like that, little girl?" I asked. "Do you like having Daddy's cock inside you?"
 
Sarah

I felt myself tear and cried out, but he was quickly even deeper inside me, filling me in ways I had never imagined were empty. I felt my pussy stretch to accomedate him, riding the edge between pleasure and pain, and my moans were a mix of both. He didn't have to pin me down anymore, I was hanging on to him as my body accepted this new sensation. He thrust into me, hard, and I screamed again, that intense pleasure/pain mix shaking me to my core.

He was smiling down at me as he impaled me again. "Do you like that, little girl? Do you like having Daddy's cock inside you?"

I wasn't even thinking about lying, the words just fell from my lips "It hurts Daddy, its hurts so much. Its really good Daddy."
 
Ted

"Just like your Mama," I reminisced. "She would always scream when I first stuck it in her. But then she would scream even louder when I pulled it out. She always hated me, but she looooooved the cock."

Slowly, I started pumping my rod in and out of her tender, devirginized puss.

'I want it to be different with us, princess," I said. "I want you to love Daddy as much as you love his cock. And you will..."
 
Sarah

"Just like your Mama, she would always scream when I first stuck it in her. But then she would scream even louder when I pulled it out. She always hated me, but she looooooved the cock."

His rythmic thrusting was soon making her shudder and moan with pleasure, with the occasional whimper as he stroked over a painful spot or pressed into her cervix.

'I want it to be different with us, princess. I want you to love Daddy as much as you love his cock. And you will..."

She writhed under him, but understood that her rapist wanted her affection as well as her body.

"No, no, no...never love you...never."
 
Ted

The harder I fucked her, the deeper the floodgates opened. The fire in my balls was almost unbearable, but I wanted Sarah's first taste of cock to be something she never forgot.


"No, no, no...never love you...never." she said. She didn't say it with great confidence, however. It was like something she knew she was supposed to say, but didn't quite believe.

Her body told me all I needed to know. The closer I pushed her toward the edge, the more desperately she clung to me. The nails she dug into my shoulders were no longer there to hurt me, but to hold me in place.
 
Sarah

Something...something was building in me, it made me more and more hungry for his cock thrusting into me. It didn't matter any more than he was my father, that he had hurt my mother, that he was raping me, I only wanted more. I only wanted the sensations building in me to grow and spill over. I only wanted.

I had spread my legs wide and was thrusting against him with my hips, meeting his thrusts and helping him impale my so recently untouched depths.
 
Ted

"Don't you worry none, princess," I moaned. "Before I got sent away, your Mama made me get fixed. I'll get it reversed later, but for now all Daddy's gonna plant in your belly is his hot love. And Daddy sure does love you, Sarah. God, yes...."

I groaned and stopped holding back. When I finally came, I flooded my daughter's worn-out pussy with thick stream after thick stream of my hot creamy cum. Finally satiated, I collapsed atop my no-longer innocent daughter's limp form.


"That was the best," I panted. "You made your Daddy proud, little girl..."
 
Sarah

He was groaning about love as his rod stiffened in my soaking pussy. Finally he came, his cock shuddering deep with in my walls and his spurting cum coating me inside and spilling out between my thighs.

The spasms finally threw me over the edge into my own orgasm, my body shaking with his as I cried out, my pussy clenching onto his spurting shaft. I lay exasuted under his heavy body, worn out from his attentions and unable to fight just yet.

"That was the best. You made your Daddy proud, little girl..."

I wanted to turn away from him and cry, even as my pussy still quaked with pleasure around his spent seed.
 
Ted

After the intense physical exertion we had shared, Sarah's perfect body glistened with a faint sheen. It was sexy as hell. I couldn't wait to lick it off her. Instead, I just held her for a time, tenderly stroking her soft blonde hair. I knew she hasd a million thoughts racing through her head now.

"Don't you worry, sweetheart," I said softly. "You'll always be Daddy's number one girl. Even when I'm fucking your Mama or some of your friends. I don't want you to get jealous when you watch. You're the one I love. Now let me know when you're ready for round 2..."
 
I simply shuddered for a time, letting his soothing tone and now gentle hands comfort me. There was blood on the bed from me, and on my thighs, mixed with cum, his and mine. My muscles were sore where I dodn't know I had muscles and I was so tired. And then I heard the words.

"Don't you worry, sweetheart, you'll always be Daddy's number one girl. Even when I'm fucking your Mama or some of your friends. I don't want you to get jealous when you watch. You're the one I love. Now let me know when you're ready for round 2..."

I pulled away from him, horrified, the only reason I hadn't run away before was to protect Mom, and he was still planning...and my friends...

I started backing out of the room, gaining speed down the hallway.

"You are a sick, sick man Ted. I only let you do this to me so you wouldn't hurt Mom. I didn't like it, and I don't love you."

Reality began to sink in as my limbs started to shake. I couldn't do much like this, coated with his seed, deflowered, practically branded my father's whore. I could never be clean again.
 
Back
Top