Daily Poll #31

What is the sexiest post of the body?

  • Hair

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eyes

    Votes: 33 45.2%
  • Mouth

    Votes: 6 8.2%
  • Breasts

    Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Pussy

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cock

    Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Ass

    Votes: 8 11.0%
  • Legs

    Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Neck/Shoulders

    Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Other

    Votes: 11 15.1%

  • Total voters
    73
  • Poll closed .
You wish.

Secretly so do I. He is dreamy. ;)

awwwwwwwwwwww shucks....:eek: LOL...just stay away from my manly bits Big Boy :D

and thanks for what you said in the other post.

Things WILL turn around for you...you have a lot of good people sending positive thoughts and praying...
 
Very difficult one to call.

Not sure each of those in isolation makes a person "sexy". Non-physical attributes also contribute to this, however taking the question on face-value I went for the attribute that I currently find sexually appealing (what I picked today may be different tomorrow).
 
The eyes are said to be the windows to the soul and generally tend to give you a hint of the person inside when at the initial stages of a pleasantly diverting conversation...but it has to be the whole package...how someone is put together, how they hold themselves and move...what kind of intelligence and personality they have and how that manifests itself...bit clichéd I know but most things here are...
 
There will always be some that are more sensitive than others, and hey, I get it...Noone should put down someone else's emotions about something...a feeling is a feeling and should be respected...but , at the same time, my opinion is if there is something that does not appeal to you , as in a thread , then simply make a brief statement (if needed) and not visit again...

I realise that this is directed at me.

The problem is that words have power - and by making jokes on a public forum it's a way of saying that it's something that it is okay to ridicule.
I have very strong opinions on the need to promote real body acceptance, and the education of what is real and normal.

One thing I love about Lit is when people talk about sexuality and body image in an open and accepting way. That I feel is a very valuable thing.

I think making jokes about what is "weird" is a complete antithesis of what Lit should be about.
And IHC made the joke directly to me, without considering how it would make me feel... Let alone anyone else.
(And I didn't say directly but I was offended, very offended)

And yes, IHC did send me a PM - but immediately responded on the thread in an aggressive way.

Anyone who knows me knows that I'm not a troll or anything like that, but I will stand up and say the things I think need to be said.

I'm sorry that I derailed a fun thread with serious talk about body acceptance and how it is wrong to make those jokes, but these are very important things.
 
The eyes are said to be the windows to the soul and generally tend to give you a hint of the person inside when at the initial stages of a pleasantly diverting conversation...but it has to be the whole package...how someone is put together, how they hold themselves and move...what kind of intelligence and personality they have and how that manifests itself...bit clichéd I know but most things here are...

I agree, the eyes speak volumes.

I have noticed that on women I immediately look at her hips and ass.

As for men, dammit why can't shoes be a part. :D

Eyes, lips, and legs.

Uh oh I broke the poll rules. :rose:
 
Me I voted cock and not ashamed of it!

The way I appreciate the sexiness of my woman is ... yeah with the whole of me but especially with my cock. She loves it, I love it, hell do we love it!
 
Me I voted cock and not ashamed of it!

The way I appreciate the sexiness of my woman is ... yeah with the whole of me but especially with my cock. She loves it, I love it, hell do we love it!

And good on you sweet man:kiss:

And I love all your stories involving your cock;)
Keep on keeping on!!
 
Eyes

A woman can absolutely captivate and arouse me with her eyes! Other body parts are just the icing on the cake!
 
The Eyes have it! From a come hither stare to the fluttering of lids to the "I want you inside me now!" Looks, it's all about the eyes.
 
Good to see it was let go. Good to see how mean I am yet no responsibility for your actions and name calling throughout that ridiculous argument. I honestly am dumbfounded why I allow this place to get to me. You have used this thread and me as your social platform to put me down, by calling me an arse, in high school, mean, knife wielding, going to cut my dick smaller, for putting people with long labias and tiny penises down.

You called me an arse, I have a pimple on my arse right now. How dare you. There is nothing I can do about that pimple right now. That was mean. You said I am in high school or acting like a high schooler. What if I had a learning disability and didn't finish high school. To those that didn't finish high school or had a traumatic high school I sincerely apologize if you were offended by her remarks. You want to cut my dick off because you misinterpreted or misread what my post said. My dick is REALLY upset at that remark. So much so he has buried himself deep in the forest and has no plans of popping his head out anytime soon.

So your or your friends loose lips are offended. My cock, my ass, and my education are offended. As is my freedom to make.a JOKE on a porn site. I make jokes all the time, some at the expense of others but mainly at the expense of myself. If anyone should be offended at me it is myself. My self deprecating humor is all over this board.

A private apology, an amendment, and nothing else I could have said or done was or is going to change your opinion of me or what happened with this ridiculous argument. Oh and thus notion of yours that I don't understand or get why what I said is so offensive or hurt you, stop already. I graduated high school and college. I get why it hurt you, I just don't think bullying me was the adult way to get me to change it. I changed the post not because I felt it was inappropriate. But because I hoped it would get you to stop and get this thread back on track. The apology to you was sincere but the amendment wasn't for you but fire everyone else who wanted to just vote and not have to continue reading this stupid argument.

Thanks to everyone who just skipped over the silliness and voted and said how they voted. That's what this thread is about. That's what these polls are about.
 
Last edited:
Something about the eyes and you never hear anyone complain about eyes. Plus its a window to the soul. I love when you just stare romantically into each others eyes.
 
Yeah... That works - I like chests on men and breasts on women;)

I like shoulders too though and I already voted, so I guess I just fucked up your pole. Sorry

pretty sure you didn't do this on purpose, but I LOL'd. :D
 
Good to see it was let go. Good to see how mean I am yet no responsibility for your actions and name calling throughout that ridiculous argument. I honestly am dumbfounded why I allow this place to get to me. You have used this thread and me as your social platform to put me down, by calling me an arse, in high school, mean, knife wielding, going to cut my dick smaller, for putting people with long labias and tiny penises down.

You called me an arse, I have a pimple on my arse right now. How dare you. There is nothing I can do about that pimple right now. That was mean. You said I am in high school or acting like a high schooler. What if I had a learning disability and didn't finish high school. To those that didn't finish high school or had a traumatic high school I sincerely apologize if you were offended by her remarks. You want to cut my dick off because you misinterpreted or misread what my post said. My dick is REALLY upset at that remark. So much so he has buried himself deep in the forest and has no plans of popping his head out anytime soon.

So your or your friends loose lips are offended. My cock, my ass, and my education are offended. As is my freedom to make.a JOKE on a porn site. I make jokes all the time, some at the expense of others but mainly at the expense of myself. If anyone should be offended at me it is myself. My self deprecating humor is all over this board.

A private apology, an amendment, and nothing else I could have said or done was or is going to change your opinion of me or what happened with this ridiculous argument. Oh and thus notion of yours that I don't understand or get why what I said is so offensive or hurt you, stop already. I graduated high school and college. I get why it hurt you, I just don't think bullying me was the adult way to get me to change it. I changed the post not because I felt it was inappropriate. But because I hoped it would get you to stop and get this thread back on track. The apology to you was sincere but the amendment wasn't for you but fire everyone else who wanted to just vote and not have to continue reading this stupid argument.

Thanks to everyone who just skipped over the silliness and voted and said how they voted. That's what this thread is about. That's what these polls are about.

Oh FFS ... You said you'd think I was weird if I liked long labia or micro penises.
If you'd stopped and thought and actually meant your apology and said something like "I'm sorry, that was stupid and that was a thoughtless mean thing to say", but after you PMed me you continued on in the thread.
If you hadn't done that I wouldn't have said *anything* else.
 
Last edited:
Ha
I said eyes not knowing it would be so popular.

Legs and ass are right up there for me.
 
Oh FFS ... You said you'd think I was weird if I liked long labia or micro penises.
If you'd stopped and thought and actually meant your apology and said something like "I'm sorry, that was stupid and that was a thoughtless mean thing to say", but after you PMed me you continued on in the thread.
If you hadn't done that I wouldn't have said *anything* else.

Because to me it wasn't stupid out thoughtless. It was a lame joke. Had I meant it in all seriousness then it would have been stupid or thoughtless. Oh for fuck sake is exactly what I thought when I woke up to you continuing to put me down. Take some ownership in all of this. Oh and quit trying to define funny. It is everyone's right to define what they personally think is funny or not. Some thing fucking your sister is funny while others think it is sad gross our even sexy. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions. You can be mad at me I don't care but quit acting the victim. You called me an ass first
 
I tell you what. I am funny. I might not be funny to you, but I have been told enough times in my life that I am funny. Trying to define funny is stupid. I am done with this conversation. You clearly aren't going to relent. So I am. Do I think you are wrong and way overreacted to this? Yes absolutely. Do you think I am a childish immature asshole? Yes absolutely. There this whole argument has been summed up in a quick post. Now please leave it be. Leave me out of your posts.
 
Me I voted cock and not ashamed of it!

The way I appreciate the sexiness of my woman is ... yeah with the whole of me but especially with my cock. She loves it, I love it, hell do we love it!

Simon likes the cock. :D
 
Back
Top