Daphne or Velma

Which one is hotter?

  • Daphne

    Votes: 31 46.3%
  • Velma

    Votes: 36 53.7%

  • Total voters
    67
  • Poll closed .
I don't know what this means.

(I'm only lil here.)

See the number on the top right of every post. It counts up from 1 to 5000. Once it gets there the moderators will pull the thread because it has gotten too big and they need space on the website.
 
See the number on the top right of every post. It counts up from 1 to 5000. Once it gets there the moderators will pull the thread because it has gotten too big and they need space on the website.

Oh, well, for fuck's sake we have a long way to go.
 
The threads aren't pulled, just locked so no more posts can be made. Threads that are re-booted, usually the Mods will post a link to the re-boot as the last post in a locked thread.

I kinda doubt this thread will make 5k.
 
The threads aren't pulled, just locked so no more posts can be made. Threads that are re-booted, usually the Mods will post a link to the re-boot as the last post in a locked thread.

I kinda doubt this thread will make 5k.

BTW. Thanks for believing in me (fucker).
 
Not sure about the cartoon but you're asking Sarah Michelle Gellar or Linda Cardenilli, then Linda Cardenilli.
 
Back
Top