Dear Merciful Gods!

How could I not! It adds to the mood of the scene. Plus, since apparently there are body parts falling off, it would be boring if nobody got to see that! ;)

:kiss:


Yes, as a matter of fact, I've got some German chocolate - both dark, one with whole hazelnuts, the other with marzipan filling. Or milk chocolate Hershey's Kisses. Take whatever you like - hurling down those lightning bolts must be tiring.

Okay, here's the deal, Goddesses...my Sketchers are smoking...so I've a one pound assortment of Godiva chocolates here as a peace offering...you have Sal's nads already...let's call this one a draw. :D
 
Okay, here's the deal, Goddesses...my Sketchers are smoking...so I've a one pound assortment of Godiva chocolates here as a peace offering...you have Sal's nads already...let's call this one a draw. :D

Draw? I think not. And you only brought one pound? do you have any idea how many goddesses there are up here?
 
Draw? I think not. And you only brought one pound? do you have any idea how many goddesses there are up here?

Um...er...this is a starter. You all can share, can't you?

When my shoes cool down, I'll get some more. ;)
 
I chose a cup of cocoa, from scratch, topped with fresh whipped cream. Yeah, that won't stick to my hips. :rolleyes:

That sounds so tempting! Made with milk or water? *runs to prepare, throwing popcorn at the guys*
 
Okay, here's the deal, Goddesses...my Sketchers are smoking...so I've a one pound assortment of Godiva chocolates here as a peace offering...you have Sal's nads already...let's call this one a draw. :D

Are they the dark ones? I won't accept any but the dark ones.
 
That sounds so tempting! Made with milk or water? *runs to prepare, throwing popcorn at the guys*

Water? In scratch cocoa? Are you insane? It's fresh whole milk and nothing else.

Moons Molly :D
Dodges mutiple bolts :eek:
One singed cheek :rolleyes:

You know what they say, turn the other cheek, brother. :caning:

Um...er...this is a starter. You all can share, can't you?
When my shoes cool down, I'll get some more. ;)

No.
 
Are they the dark ones? I won't accept any but the dark ones.

But of course. None of those chewy or nut-filled ones either. Only the softest cremes that melt in your mouth. ;)
 
Water? In scratch cocoa? Are you insane? It's fresh whole milk and nothing else.

Just testing you. :eek:

I don't like mine any other way either. My in-laws are different, and I thought maybe they were representatives of this country's hot chocolate tastes, but apparently they're just weird.

*serves large mugs of fresh hot chocolate with whipped cream and chocolate shavings*



ETA: Post 8,000! And I totally missed it!
 
Last edited:
*after a quick trip to Costco*

Dumps wheelbarrow full of Kisses and M&Ms :D
 
But of course. None of those chewy or nut-filled ones either. Only the softest cremes that melt in your mouth. ;)

:eek:

*runs to get more chocolates*

Good boy.

Just testing you. :eek:

I don't like mine any other way either. My in-laws are different, and I thought maybe they were representatives of this country's hot chocolate tastes, but apparently they're just weird.

*serves large mugs of fresh hot chocolate with whipped cream and chocolate shavings*

You have to remember where I grew up. Gran would go milk the cow, separate the cream and then make us cocoa for breakfast. That's what I would wake up smelling in her house every morning. She would use powdered cocoa and raw sugar and put a dollop of cream on top.

I miss her.

*after a quick trip to Costco*

Dumps wheelbarrow full of Kisses and M&Ms :D

Hmm... An offering of Godiva truffles up against an offering of M&M's. What do you think, Jen?
 
But of course. None of those chewy or nut-filled ones either. Only the softest cremes that melt in your mouth. ;)

You mean they're actually filled with something creamy or are you just saying the solid dark chocolate is creamy?
 
Good boy.



You have to remember where I grew up. Gran would go milk the cow, separate the cream and then make us cocoa for breakfast. That's what I would wake up smelling in her house every morning. She would use powdered cocoa and raw sugar and put a dollop of cream on top.

I miss her.
Oh wow. I've never gotten it that fresh, must be a real treat! My parents did make me hot chocolate every morning as well, but mostly just with storebought milk and powder. I still drink that instead of coffee in the morning.


Hmm... An offering of Godiva truffles up against an offering of M&M's. What do you think, Jen?
I'm thinking where are my chocolate covered nougat filled marzipan Kugeln??

Although... I'm quite partial to M&Ms. I still don't know what those other ones quite taste like.
 
*Calmly sets up lightning rod, doesn't wear clothes anyway, nor sneakers, sets up lawn chair with large tub of popcorn on lap and ice chest full of beer*

Goddesses who want chocolate can come and use the magic word just like well-mannered beings. Hmpf!
 
*Calmly sets up lightning rod, doesn't wear clothes anyway, nor sneakers, sets up lawn chair with large tub of popcorn on lap and ice chest full of beer*

Goddesses who want chocolate can come and use the magic word just like well-mannered beings. Hmpf!

The goddesses didn't request the chocolate, Bear. It was offered to them in sacrifice. :cool:
 
Being as I am the contrary Goddess, I only accept sacrifices of English Tea and Crumpets.

Or other savoury goodies. And Hummous.
 
Back
Top